Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Very helpful with my enquiry and ordering was easy and delivery very good.
I ordered blinds for the kitchen and bathroom. They arrived in the time stipulated and came well packaged. The blinds were as I had hoped, were very good quality. Instructions to fit them were clear. Overall, I am really pleased with the blinds, I would use the website/company again and would therefore recommend.
Really helpful staff, a pleasure to deal with and a lovely blind!
Delighted with the service from Order Blinds Online. The website was clear and the ordering system was an easy transaction. The blind was delivered on time and looks perfect.
Service was great, samples arrived very quickly. Order placed and dispatched quickly but unfortunately the couriers let them down but when we received the blind it was excellent quality. Very happy with it and would use again.
Order Blinds Online 4 star review on 11th September 2020
Very please with blinds, made well
Excellent product. Excellent service. Excellent price. We are repeat customers and we will be shopping again soon with your company based on service, price and quality.
Fast delivery and the blinds are amazing
Fast delivery. Blind is ideal.
2nd time I’ve ordered blinds from you. Fantastic quality and I just love your website, makes it so easy to order. Thank you 🙏
I had searched all over for a roller blind design that was suitable for my summer house. I love the finished product, striking and excellent quality
Fantastic service couldn't fault it. The blinds are ideal - good quality and exactly as described.
I was impressed with the speed at which my order was prepared. I was impressed with the email update I received which gave an estimated date that the blind would be posted. The blind itself is high quality and looks great in my daughters nursery! I would definitely recommend!
Amazing quality. Ordered blackout blinds replacement for our ordinary blinds and had them within 3 weeks. Prices are great too! Would definitely recommend.
Came on time. Easy installation. Good quality and one of the cheapest around. Can't complain at all.
Really happy with the service I received while ordering the blind....especially as I had to have help getting it right for an awkward window shape.

The blind is very good quality.

Very happy
Blind look amazing. Lots of comments due to animal print .
Very happy with result .
Would not hesitate to order again

Good quality products and customer service.
Arrived promptly , quality was excellent , great value for money and will be returning for blinds for my daughters and our bedroom very soon.
Have never blinds from the internet or from Blinds on Line I was NOT disappointed. Excellent products, excellent colours, excellent service and delivery and excellent prices. I have all ready recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for your professional service. Ja Smith
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.74 based on 1,841 reviews