Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
The corner unit we purchased fits snugly and is very attractive, Delivery first class, and driver very helpful. Although delivery date was changed a few times it was over the christmas period and Covid didnt help, but overall we are delighted with this beautiful furniture.
Although the product was good quality the service was terrible. Deliverey moved back 3 times and had to constantly calling for updates finally delivered 6 weeks after original delivery date
Hi, Anthony thanks for your feedback it's very much appreciated. We have been facing some difficulties with delays on some of our ranges as of late due to factors out of our control however we will, of course, take on this feedback and should we face an issue like this in the future try and face this more proactively. I am glad you like the furniture and hope it stores your literature for years to come.
We purchased a small sideboard with a display cabinet top and a separate small side board. The quality is excellent. The service was also excellent and delivery was quicker than expected. I would highly recommend ‘Only Oak Furniture’
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 22nd January 2021 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Great choice of furniture, including things not found elsewhere. So pleased with the sideboard we bought.
Beautiful piece of furniture. We ordered a small "z" console table which looks fabulous in our freshly decorated hall.
Good value, solid oak printer cabinet that fits our HP laserjet perfectly
Hey I am sure I could give a glowing review of the furniture but alas it has not as yet arrived...a truck did turn up last week but nope...my delivery was not on board... got a text a few days ago to say it would be delivered today... fine but... I live out in the sticks, texts are erratic at the best of times so I was unable to respond within the short time interval available.... indeed I did not receive or possibly see..... that text until after the response time had passed.. no idea why e mail is not used too but apparently not .....l presumably my furniture will eventually get here but so far that is all I can report...
good customer service and delivery, great quality product
Love my new perkins footstool. Absolutely gorgeous!
Great customer service. Love my purchase. Delivery was super fast. Would highly recommend. Very good quality furniture
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Very pleased with product.
However parcel left at doorstep, (as requested), but no notice given it was there, ie. rung the door bell or knock on door. Hence it was outside for several hours.
Quality of furniture is perfect. Looks beautiful and fits perfect. Will buy more furniture 👍
Totally hassle free order and delivery process.
Really good value, quality product.
Would definitely order from this company again!
It was okay, a bit cheap looking with cheap catches. Looked so much better on line. Would I buy them again? No.
Delay in receiving item due to demand but great communication regarding this and well worth the wait, great item, thank you
Quality product, good delivery time. No problems. Would use again & recommend.
fantastic quality, arrived very well packaged, am really pleased
Lovely furniture and will be buying again, prices are competitive and ordering and delivery was easy.
We love our oak corner unit, its smartened up a shabby corner in the kitchen. It’s beautifully made although one drawer doesn’t shut properly, it’s slightly skewed. And a small disappointment, the top surface has two small gouges. It arrived very well packed so must have happened in store.
Very quick delivery, excellent quality piece of furniture. Will definitely order from this company again.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 270 reviews