One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
The call handler was very efficient and the cost and information given was precise. He was very courteous and helpful. Ref CF9
Lovely guy, mate me feel safe. Although I waited two hours for thr recovery.
SW6 Stuart, fast efficient breakdown help.
DN2 Contacted one call spoke to David who assisted with getting breakdown recovery to assist with my car and taking it to the garage of my choice. David went the extra mile today and was polite throughout the conversation. He was knowledgeable and got the correct information if asked.
Very helpful on phone got to me in two hours but sorted me out so I could get on my way will definitely use them Again very nice costumers service
Polite & dealt with problem quickly & efficiently
SW6 was supportive and sorted out what was needed Thank you
Hi the one call breakdown guy called Pete was very kind and helpful
Female 20 alone, broken down on hard shoulder of 3 lane carriageway. Very helpful on phone. Waited 2plus hours to be ‘rescued’ by which time it was dark. Great service by mechanic, car brought home on back of truck 75 miles away.
Very helpful and reassuring person on the phone when I rang. I was worried as I am in my 70s and know nothing about cars but Jack was very calming and talked me through the recovery options. Waited two hours for recovery vehicle but we had been warned of this.
One Call Rescue is rated 4.50 based on 157 reviews