One Call Rescue Reviews

11AM

Click Here

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"JA9 sorted the problem promptly and was very reassuring."
Are you One Call Rescue? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very helpful on phone got to me in two hours but sorted me out so I could get on my way will definitely use them Again very nice costumers service"
"Broke down 160 miles from home. We were told on the phone that they could only take us 20 miles, until we said that we had a dog and then were told that we could not be rescued at all. We have the highest rescue package available - Gold! What are we meant to do, post the dog?"
"Very helpful tried is best. Very nice man"
"prompt response to my phone call and recovery was within the hour. Helpful and professional. Thanks 10/10"
"Spoke to an advisor called cg6, quick and efficient and very professional! 5 stars for him and the service"
"Mark dealt with my situation in a friendly and confident way. It took a long time to have my call answered and nearly 3 hours for help to eventually arrive. Neither of these issues were Mark’s fault. Thank you Mark for your part in helping me. No complaints with mark at all. When I refer to customer service I refer to that offered by Mark which was excellent."
"When calling for road side assistance the person I spoke to was really helpful and got someone out to me quickly"
"Very helpful thank you"
"I spoke with JA9 this morning to request home start service for my OneCall breakdown cover. He was very professional, polite and helpful. The breakdown cover arrived within 30 mins of my call."
"Excellent customer service from JA9. He was very helpful and reassuring."
"The lovely guy I spoke to was so helpful and kept me informed of where things were at. JA9"
"stuart was so good at taking the call and going that bit extra when i broke down, the agent that come out fred camm was amazing as well"
"Polite & dealt with problem quickly & efficiently"
"From the first call to request help, everyone was helpful . The call from the breakdown firm was helpful . The mechanic was efficient and friendly A great service from everyone involved"
"Used the service this morning. The engineer was so helpful and even followed me to the local garage. Very happy with the service received. Many thanks."
"MC8 great - very helpful and efficient. Mechanic was very quick and knowledgeable."
"JA9 SMASHING SERVICE"