One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Disgusting customer service. Lone woman in the middle of nowhere 2 am in the morning. Been told they want 20 pounds up front can’t take the car to a garage as it is closed, won’t leave it outside of garage because they can’t. £3 a mile to get recovered to my home address as no garrage and earliest they can recover me is 6.30 am. If I feel I am in danger call 111.
Excellent customer service, would recommend
Jack was very helpful and explained everything very well. It was a very reassuring conversation. Was very happy with the service
JA9 was very friendly and helpful and courteous in getting my recovery sorted
Great service , called at 5-40 pm was contacted by the agent 10 mins later and was brought home with my van . The recovery guy was really good and I was sat in my home for 6-55pm , carnt ask for more .
Really nice guy, straight down the line and calm manner. Made a difficult situation easier.
Lovely guy, mate me feel safe. Although I waited two hours for thr recovery.
this is not a breakdown service!!before they will recover you they want £20 up front and that's if you have 10 miles or less to your destination or garage; it's £3 per mile after that extra!!!!FFS!!!Imagine if you had to travel just 40miles home....it would cost an incredible £110 UPFRONT PAYMENT!!!! i told the female adviser that i had left my mobile at home and was using my partner's mobile and make sure she passes my partner's mobile details to the recovery agent. did she? NO! idiot, caused lots of unnecessary stress.
JA9 was efficient and answered all my queries quickly and comprehensively. I received assistance in under one hour.
I contacted One Call Rescue today for the first time and could not have been more happy with the response I received. My call was answered by JV2 who reassured me that under the basic level of cover I have he would be able to arrange for my car to be towed to my home for a reasonable charge. Fortunately once cold my engine started and I was able to drive. A good experience and a vindication of my decision to select One Call Insurance at my last renewal.
Very efficient service and good customer service provided by JA9.
Amazing service swift recovery and good information would recommend to friends and family
Very nice pleasant man Sorted car out straight away
many thanks to ja9 superb job / very efficient / easy to understand just what you need when in trouble with your car would highly recommend
Ja9 was extremely helpful and he got me rescued as quickly as possible
Very friendly extremely helpful I got a very good service very happy
Very pleased with the service i received today was kept up to date with text and a call to say that he was running late and this was down to sheer volume of traffic due to road work but a very pleasant driver.
SW6 Stuart, fast efficient breakdown help.
A simple problem - had left my lights on after a foggy daytime drive and run down the battery! Expected to be waiting an hour, but rescue came along after 20 minutes - polite, friendly and got me on my way.
From my phone call to getting back on the road the service from One Call was excellent. Many thanks!
One Call Rescue is rated 4.51 based on 116 reviews