One Call Rescue Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact One Call Rescue?

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy

Telephone
"Called yesterday after returning to car which started but lacked any power. Contacting One Call was seamless (username MC8 sorry didn't get the name) took the details and informed me it couldn't be repaired at the side of the road and car transporter would be with me in 60 to 90 minutes. The recovery service provider NAVCAR kept me informed as to his whereabouts and arrived on time. Very polite gentleman loaded the car from a difficult position and took me to my desired destination."
Are you One Call Rescue? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Called yesterday as had broken down; the call was answered very quickly by Stuart SW6...he was very helpful. I explained that I had very little battery in my phone, and this was concerning me as I was stranded. I was aware that I had to pay £20 as per my breakdown insurance policy...but he allowed me to call back later to pay this once I was recovered in order to conserve my phone battery, I really appreciated that. Stuart said recovery would be with me in 60/90 minutes, but they arrived within 50 mins. The recovery driver was really polite and helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem with my car at the roadside, but was unable to fix it due to the part that was required..so he took me to the garage of my choice. Both provided an efficient, helpful and polite service which I can't fault."
"Called for breakdown and was assisted within 15 minutes! Thanks to JA9"
"Returned to car and found it wouldn't start. Rang One Call representative MC8. Took a little while to answer but when he did we had a breakdown mechanic with us within 30 minutes. Very nice man had us started within a couple of minutes."
"Responded quickly and driver was very efficient and friendly"
"Advisor very helpful, but was not expecting to pay £20 for breakdown as was covered by insurance policy."
"Call centre advisor, Stewart was very helpful and kept me advised on arrival of Breakdown recovery service. Recovery service arrived within the hour and started the car with no problems. Very pleased with the whole service."
"Very helpful and reassuring person on the phone when I rang. I was worried as I am in my 70s and know nothing about cars but Jack was very calming and talked me through the recovery options. Waited two hours for recovery vehicle but we had been warned of this."
"My partner broke down on the m1 motorway so he rang them and they said they will take 2+ hours to get to him because he has broke down outside there area and the mechanic doesn't start till 7am so will have to wait till he starts how stupid for break down cover not happy"
"Really quick response. Professional service and got home in good time and the man was so helpful and nice. Thank you"
"Very good breakdown service. Friendly and helpful call centre."
"Ja9 was fantastic it was the first time I have broken down so I didn't have a clue and was quite worried but he reassured me and made me very glad I chose to have break down cover with you and the lovely man that picked me and my car up was fantastic too thank you to them both"
"Brilliant service. Polite ,quick response. Dealt with my flat tyre immediately. Help expected within the hour Couldn’t be happier with the service from ja9 today. Thank you Jak you are a star ⭐️"
"Engineer arrived a little later than expected but kept me up to date by text. Checked everything and could not find a fault. Would you believe it it started first try he must have healing hands!"
"Call handled byJA9 excellent service ,said could be 90 minutes to recovery vehicle arrival more like 30 minutes great response."
"re JA9 called for help on breakdown excellent service on phone took 90 minutes to get some out but sorted problem with in minutes young man by the name of lloyd can recommend break down cover COLIN PEARSON co Durham"
"I’m so thankful for the help of the one call rescue team. It was the first time I have ever been in a situation like I was and there was no hesitation, the team sorted myself and my car out in seconds. Forever grateful and 100% reliable. Thank you again"
"This was by far the worse customer service i have ever encounted so unhelpful kept passing the buck my enquiry was not dealt with and the same thing happened with the break down service. i have only had the insurance for 2 weeks and this doesn't look good going forward i will probably cancel my policy."
One Call Rescue is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access