One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
All operators friendly and helpful. Great service .
Good communication, accurate timings, very helpful & polite rescue mechanic
Easy to contact with handy number provided on plastic card which I luckily had put in my bag. Helped by kind and reassuring person and rescue vehicle arrived within the hour and had me back on the road home. Thanks everyone!
Prompt efficient service. Arrived within one hour and replaced tyre quickly. Friendly rescue driver.
Very efficient.
SF7 very quick response and friendly advice over whether to have a tow or try for problem to be sorted roadside. Guy came out in 20 minutes, sorted problem very quickly and offered good advice.
Call was answered promptly and the lovely lady on the phone got a rescue truck out to us as quickly as they could.The rescue only cost us £20 which was good for the time of night. Thanks to all involved
Quick response on the phone along with immediate text message. Recovery driver was fast and efficient and very friendly.
fantastic service , could not fault and very quick in responding when I needed them and kept well informed
Sw6 answered my call and was quickly able to diagnose stones in the brakes making a grinding noise, even without coming out,! I was immediately on my way. So good to have the person on the other end of the phone knowing what they are talking about!
Excellent service . Speedy. Guy was smart, knowledgeable and polite. Soon solved the fault and gave good advice.
SF7 was friendly and very helpful. And I got my home start assistance earlier than promised. Great service.
Friendly and helpful and kept me posted throughout. The man who got my car started was very helpful too. All in all delighted with the service I received
JA9 was very efficient, he explained the procedure and gave me reassurance
person I spoke to was very helpful and made my problem easy to deal with. The recovery mechanic was friendly and efficient and started my car immediately. Well done, I could not be happier with the service.
Fast response CF9
Fast and quick response. CF9
within 5 minutes on phone the advisor had arranged my car to be picked up and taken to garage great work.
Very quick and helpful. All Information necessary taken and given taken operative CF9. Thank you
Excellent service and very quick ti attend and deal with the priblem
One Call Rescue is rated 4.48 based on 212 reviews