One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
I did not get my order
The sweets I ordered came with 8 sweets missing and the box looked liked it had been chewed by a mouse or rat, the Kit Kat’s that were still in it had been partly eaten what looked like to be a mouse or rat, the courier took it back and since corespondense stopped from your end I have no order and no cash returned, I will not recommend your company to my friends and family after the way I was treated.
No customer service! Less in bag than advertised
Not the proper sweets taste like plastic very disappointing
All of the sweets I ordered were delivered elsewhere(no idea where so I went without) which is very disappointing.
Box came damaged like someone had throw and stamped on it and the things inside were melted
sorry for the issue here, we have no support tickets from you so we could have easily resolved this. the damaged clearly happened on route.
I am unable to give a review of your products (£15+) as the courier you use (Hermes) did not ring my doorbell, instead they left it in my wheelie bin outside of my back door gate. This bin was then uplifted to empty before I was able to retrieve the parcel.
sorry for the issue here. couriers do knock on every house door and then if no answer leave in a safe location. if you read your emails you would have seen the parcel was delivered and could have retrieved the parcel to avoid it being binned.
Order not received
sorry your order never arrived. we have no support tickets from you however. we have refunded you today for the lost parcel.
Extremely disappointed, I ordered 5 Nestle Crunch Bars and paid for next day delivery as I needed them for a cake I was making, delivery was great they arrived in time but upon opening the bars every single bar was broken, not just snapped in half but broken into many pieces, this left them unable to be used, maybe as delivery charges were quite high I would have expected the fragile bars to be packed better to protect the product more.
................
not sure why the basic 1* review here. we dealt with your issue with was caused by the weather which is out of our control and you were refunded for the damaged items.
Because you didn't put my address on parcel correctly it didn't get delivered and is unlikely to be delivered now .I even alerted you to the issue and was assured via email that my address was ok .but it isn't at all.refund please .
you. emailed asking us to change the address to one provided in the email - the address in the email was EXACTLY the same as the one on the order. the order has also BEEN DELIVERED so not sure why the 1* review https://www.dpd.co.uk/apps/tracking/?parcel=15502888439660*19531&geoSession=5994184a-7950-4318-bbea-161333787de1&search
I’ve already told you please unsubscribe me.
there are unsubscribe buttons on every correspondence from us so you can do this in less than the time it took you to write the review.
Goods were packed tight into small box with crisps and popcorn underneath heavy sweets. When o sent photos was told would only replace if bags were burst so left with lots of bags of crumbs. Won’t be reordering
I still havent received my order.
Order wasn't delivered, the company said they would look into this, still no response and chasing. There are some really good other companies out there, use them instead!
your order was confirmed as lost and we have issued a full refund. issue was 100% caused by the courier and not ourselves so 1* for none delivery is not reflection on our actual business. sorry was lost however we had no control over this.
Had better quality.
We still haven't received them after phoning your company to tell you they hadn't arrived... For this reason we can't do a review as we haven't got the sweets....where are they?
we dont have a phone number so you havent contacted us by phone. please email us help@onepoundsweets.com with your issue and the support team can look into this for you.
I never ever received the sweets despite emailing you !! Hermes never delivered anything. Appalled by the customer service
sorry your parcel is now classed as lost. we asked you respond if it had not arrived after a further 7 days and we have no further email so we have no way to see if was delivered or not. please email our support team to request refund for lost parcel
Still have not arrived since 3rd May order. Presume lost in post. Still waiting for refund.
Never received order