One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Excellent value and tasty
Quick service all wrapped properly so no brakes with our giant Lollies and great taste
Sweets are good quality. Only complaint is the liquorice cream rock have changed. I prefer the old style.
Great products, fantastic prices, only one small quibble - the packaging of items could be better, some bars were broken when they arrived. Not a problem if you're eating them yourself but if they were intended as a gift this could be an issue.
VERY GOOD QUALITY
It would have been 5 stars except the packaging was damaged
Normally the order is right, this time i recieved the wrong items. However it was quickly dealt with. The sweets as usual were lovely.
Sent one pack of sweets wrong I ordered the pint pots and you sent chocolate peanuts
very good thanks
Excellent prices and excellent service!
Arrived ok and the box was that well sealed I had trouble getting into it.
Prompt delivery and good price. Shame one of the large lollies was broken but assume this is down to the delivery company!
Yes they was ok
I thought they were gonna be in bags like the old sweets used to be
Bournville rum and raisin bars. Delicious.
Brought back some fond memories
Good value , good selection of sweets, only one small criticism is they sent the sweets in 2 separate packages which was fine I just wish they had informed me they were waiting on a delivery Hence 2 different packages , I thought they had got the order wrong but they didn’t it was just not being informed as I started to panic .
As expected.
I found this company on-line and made an order after seeing how many childhood favourites they had that i haven't seen in years. Really pleased with purchase apart from delivery on a really hot day and chocolate items had all melted. Soon hardened up after short spell in freezer, still tasted good but will order again when its a little cooler.
Always good service and a pleasure to deal with with good products.
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.68 based on 1,661 reviews