One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
I’m still waiting for them
the box came torn the leaflet inside was torn and some of the chew were broken. And out of their packet so I won’t be ordering again as no care went into the packaging or placing of items and packets were open But the sweets that weren’t damage tasted lovely
Smaller then expected but tasted so yummy
Not a good start. As I placed my first order I couldn't find a box to place my promotion code for discount. I thought it might appear after I'd paid in PayPal, but it didn't. I emailed help@onepoundsweets.com and met the rudest and most unhelpful Customer Services ever. Needless to say, I wasn't given my discount, even though I quoted the code within my email. All that I ordered arrived neatly packed and promptly, via Hermes.
hi as we simply. explained there is a coupon box on the shopping cart page. you never add coupons codes inside the paypal payment popup this is not an option.
I thought that they were gluten free but not when I received them
Good quality sweets but my crisps were packed underneath and were all crushed
Quiet disappointing in most of the sweets as they ain’t nowt like the ould days!
Some of the sweets were not as expected like chocolate bananas. They were nothing like original Choc bananas and the tools were different too. Chocolate chewing nuts and the white Choc sweets were just as I remembered them but I was let down by a few others. Great prices and fast delivery so would still buy from again.
The company I’ve no complaints about. The sugar free sweets were not. They made me very sick
When my £70 order of sweets and crisps arrived on opening the box I found two bags of crisps had "popped "and were going stale,some of the chocolate in clear bags looked/were bashed about giving it a "cheap market "appearance,so now I'm checking the best before dates!overall disappointed.
King Size bag really, half full. Would be better with smaller bag to accommodate number of sweets.
Great delivery time only when box arrived it was damaged and missing a few chew bars and gum balls but otherwise fine
It was OK...packets seem very small and not man items in them.
Some of the sweets are worth it. Some aren't. Crisps definitely not.
Almost everything you bought - all £25 worth was a branded item so the price is £1 in every shop. The crisps are big bags and all have £1 on the packet so not sure how they are not good value...
The sweets were nice but delivery took 9 days and so they weren’t received for the date I actually wanted them for. They were dispatched only after I chased my order via email.
I thought that there would of been more of them I've sent to candy delivered and there was more for your money sorry you carnt win them all
waited a while for delivery and the box was damaged. sweets were nice tho smaller packs then expected.
Easy to use site but, cinder toffee came badly packed and were a bit crushed, which was disappointing
Great sweets, fabulous price. BUT ............. WHAT STICKS OUT TO ME IS THAT I EMAILED THEM TWICE TO SAY I HAD TWO BAGS OF toffee & Chocolate crumble stick bits that were both open & spilt in the box. No reply either time. The sweets I can get anywhere, Customer Service is a company’s real chance to keep someone’s spending loyalty. Needless to say I won’t be using them again.
hi you were emailed back and refunded for these damaged items on the 17th April.
Was bit disappointed as sweets not as good as expected and been looking forward to having them. They are being eaten slowly will not be buying again
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.68 based on 1,661 reviews