One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Fantastic variety of sweets, speedy delivery, everyone in the household is overjoyed with their selection. will definitely purchase form you again.
Very pleased with pound sweets. Especially nice to be able to get Old fashioned sweets I loved years ago.
Good quality at a reasonable price. Delivery on time
pleased so much choese feel like a big kid ha quick service
I am very pleased with the one pound sweets the sugar free are so good and you have a good Variety.
Excellent service from start to finish . Thank you to all the staff for all your hard work sending out quality goods ,well packaged and quick service.
Ordered these sweets to make a game for a baby shower, name the sweets game, everyone enjoyed it and afterwards they got a pick and mix selection. Thankyou for prompt delivery and selection of sweets on offer
One Pound Sweets 5 star review on 8th May 2021 One Pound Sweets 5 star review on 8th May 2021 One Pound Sweets 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Scrumptious
Loved the sweets and the delivery time was quite fast.
fantastic range of sweets love the classics that you cant get in the shops with being housebound this service is so good and delivery is so good
Placed my order over a Bank Holiday weekend having read on the ad that there would be no dispatches until the Tuesday and still my order arrived lunchtime on the Thursday. Now that's what I call service. Thank you.
Excellent service yet again. Order processed Tuesday, received parcel Thursday, can't wait to dig in. Thanks guys and gals, keep up the good work.
Excellent service
I've ordered many times from here. I love the selection of sweets and chocolates, I love the nostalgia from the retro sweets too. Great quality great price.
Delivery was fast and sweets were great
Easy to use website, easy to order, excellent range of stock and quick delivery.
Excellent service and fantastic choice
Excellent service. It's chocolate - what's not to like?
Fast delivery, great quality and hard to resist with a great selection
Small packets