One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Good selection of sweets and great prices. Quick delivery and cheerful feel about the site. Will be ordering again
Defo worth the money quick delivery
Extremely quick delivery, packaged very well. I really enjoyed a trip down memory lane with my order, I'll be back for more for sure
You wouldn’t know that the sweets had no sugar in them.The service is top notch.I have bought more and will do again.
Mostly very nice and good value. Unfortunately banana split toffees are soft..but everything else ok
I would order again no problems at all delivered when said they would
Absolutely fantastic service and I love the variety of sweets and chocolate you have on offer
All the old sweets I loved as a child. I can find things here I simply cannot find in the shops. Delivery is always prompt and accurate.
Excellent service and delivery as said
All good came quicker than expected, sweets are lovely Already made another order cheers guys top service, Tony
I was very impressed with the range and affordability of these sweets. The transaction was easy and trouble free.
All sweets were my favourite from when I was young brought back memories
good and fast delivery , sweets amazing, my grand daughters love them
They’re very tasty and it’s good that they’re delivered to the door when you’re disabled and have trouble getting out.
Never received order took a while to get refund would have preferred repeat order all a waste of time wouldn’t use again
Good value for money definitely recommend
I frequently buy the sugar free Liquorice toffee & spearmint chews. Both delicious & very moreish. Quick delivery & great price. Highly recommend 😊
Sweets for everyone. Haribo for kids, boiled sweets perfect for the car journeys, toffee and chocolate for older people. Chrisps and much more, so go have a look and see which you like best. 👍
All my favourites at a good price
Good value providing you order sufficient quantity to cover cost of postage. Well packed @nd delivered quickly.b
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.70 based on 1,869 reviews