One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
rude customer service, stated that it was my fault that delivery would take more than seven days as I was and I quote "in the middle of nowhere " actually I am on skye scotland and we get next day delivery I am sure the Sweets will be amazing when they arrive, however so very disappointed, will not buy again also suggest you do some customer service education training
Great service and every packet arrives in perfect condition, like the fact the Use by date is always well into the future. Happy to recommend.
Always delivered quickly, great choice of sweets
Amazing love love love milk bottles
Huge selection of sweets of all kinds 🍭🍬 great service and quick delivery.
Great online shop lots of choice and kept up to date with delivery
Really enjoy and get excited knowing my favourite sweets are being delivered. Good value and very prompt.
Really pleased.order came quickly.sweets are a hit with my grandchildren.iiv had several orders now & I'm always satisfied with the quality.
Ordered over twenty three pounds in sweets as a regular customer and never received order apparently lost in post. Very disappointed and thinking of skipping ordering in future. Disappointed as I am a big sweet eater.
Sorry your order was lost however you have been refunded in full at our own expense.
Absolutely fantastic variety of sweets at very good low prices
Great Website for all your old favourite sweets, plus the more modern types. The prices were very competitive compared to other sites and delivery of the goods was quick.
I was really pleased with the whole process from start to end. I really enjoyed the sweets and crisps. I would definitely recommend One pound Sweets and will be using them again. Thank you!
Old school sweets were the perfect surprise for the Easter egg pinata I made for our kids.
Always great prices, always fast delivery.
The cola bottles tasted really good
good prices, fast delivery, great range
These sweets are all ways tasty , plus they arrive well packed and in a fast time
I have always love a few sweets and when I found one pound sweets and they did sugar free sweets I was so pleased so I love them.
Lots of sweets to choose from and the delivery is very quick
One Pound Sweet's is a great company as has an easy to use website and shopping facility. It has a wide variety of quality product's and at low prices. The ease of checkout and quick delivery is a bonus too
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.73 based on 2,849 reviews