One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Too many items always out of stock but all in all the products present are good
Very pleased with my sweets. The transaction was very good
Absolutely delicious products and top quality service and fast delivery and very exceptional on price
I buy the no sugar or no added sugar sweets & chocolate. I am pleased every time with the products I receive. So tasty! The company are helpful & orders are processed quickly. One Pound Sweets keep me informed every step of the way.
Nice old school sweeties. Needs teacakes the flat toffee and coconut delights.
Ive ordered sweets from One Pound Sweets a few times, there's good quality product, a wide variety and quick service. It's hard to find vegetarian and vegan sweets, but this site is clear and I can get what I need.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
The perfect place to relive childhood memories of sweets. Excellent delivery time. Hope to shop with you again.
excellent selection at a reasonable price always look forward to my order arriving which it does very quick;y
The sweets were more than expected and delivery was exactly when it said it would be. Prices are excellent
Yummy sweets quick delivery
As always, excellent service and quality.
I havnt been able to eat any of my sweets as I am in hospital something to look forward too
Great prices and great selection with speedy delivery
I did not get my order
Excellent value for money, always delivered early, highly recommended.
Fab service fab choice defo use again
Excellent choice of products Easy to order Great delivery times
This is my second order and it certainly won’t be the last! Finally I am able to re-live my youth and enjoy all of the retro sweets from my childhood. Thank you so much 😊
My parcel came very quickly. The price was right and, it was good to be able to get a good assortment of sweets and chocolate that are not easy to find in the shops.
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.68 based on 1,663 reviews