One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

100% Ticketyboo.
Without doubt the best water bottles ever bought! Dishwasher safe and only one easy to remove sealant ring. I’ve bought 4 so far - for me, friends and family - and every time I need a present for someone, the stainless steel bottles are my go to purchase.
I have a couple of different sizes of these bottles and bought the last 3 as gifts. The thermo insulated ones are fantastic! The speed of delivery was excellent and a mistake in cap type was rectified and arrived the next working day.
Good choice, great value on sale items, all arrived quickly in recyclable packaging. Really impressed with the products I ordered.
Very quick delivery. The bottles are lovely, really good quality. My 3 year old has had her bottle for nearly 2 years now and it still looks as good as new.
Amazing sustainable packaging and products that deliver quickly and economically!
Very good service, ordered one day, came the next, quite surprised the order came next day, did not expect it that quick considering this currant climate.
Highly recommend.
Excellent service excellent bottle
Great quality bottles, good communication and arrived quickly. Very pleased!
This seems like an all round great brand - a great range of products, environmentally conscious, very fast shipping and quality items. The packaging is lovely too with no plastic at all. Very happy with my purchase :)
Amazing quality drinking bottles and accessories. We also love the lunch bags and kits. Hard-wearing and safe. I love my bright yellow thermal bottle so much I bought it three times as a gift!
Lovely water bottles - the small stainless steel ones are perfect for my kids as they're small, easy to hold, and have a wide neck that make them easy to drink from and refill.
Great design, works so well! I was gifted a thermos mug by a friend to help keep my tea warm (I've just had a baby) and it worked so well I went online and purchased a flask! I'm telling everyone how amazing they are and how well they insulate the drinks. Plus they are eco!
Received really quick and is awesome love my new bottle, quality is good and all the packaging is recyclable too.
Speedy delivery, no plastic packaging, fab.
Fantastic bottles, the whole family have one. They are very sturdy and great bottles!!!!
Perfectly sized bottle, it’s worth getting a non metallic cap as the standard one is noisy and quite irritating in quiet environments
Great bottles and really quick shipping
Ace bottle. Perfect size. Keeps water cold for ages and design is great.
Lovely product very pleased with both the presentation and quality of the bottles. One small points I was looking for a 1 litre bottle but couldn't see one so settled for 800 ml.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 191 reviews