OliversBabyCare Reviews

of reviewers recommend OliversBabyCare
Read OliversBabyCare Reviews

About OliversBabyCare:

OliversBabycare is home to the biggest brands that will allow you to find all of the essentials you need for both you and your baby. Whether you are looking for the perfect Travel System or the best Cot Bed, our team of experts are on board to help guide you through the process.

+44 (0)1778 562809

info@oliversbabycare.co.uk

24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

Excellent site with plenty of products at great prices, why go anywhere else.
Thank you for the 5 star review, Neal. We hope to see you again! OliversBabyCare
Product was very good and delivery super quick.. Absolutely brilliant!!!
I can honestly say that I have never received better service from an online supplier. My order was made at 09:58 on 17th May I received confirmation that the order was ready for dispatch at 11:30am on 17th May I received confirmation of delivery at 11:33am on 17th May I received notice of a 1 hour delivery slot on 18th May from the delivery company Excellent!
Great service
Great experience from buying the stair gate, through to delivery…. Now installed ( very easy to install ) and looks great!
Great. Prompt delivery and great quality. Would recommend
Excellent. Thank you
Great service!
Item as described and arrived on time. Really pleased. Would recommend and use again. Thank you 😊
Super quick delivery and competitively prices product. Very happy!
Excellent item was delivered quickly and above expectations
I still haven’t received my parcel? It’s stuck with yodel and I’ve written an email to no avail.
Very positive! The lady on the phone helped me find the exact pram I wanted from the criteria I gave. I then went into store to see the pram, was able to put my daughter in the pram.
Purchase the “ Callowesse Kuvasz Standard Stair Gate – 77-86cm – White” online hoping it would be a safe way to keep my baby away from the stairs. I have installed it following all instructions. The product is very poor quality very flimsy my baby is only 11 months old not even able to walk yet but even he has managed to pull it off the wall the door hinge is not secure and he can swing the door open by just holding on the metal bit not safe at all ! I have tried to return the product i have been told i need to pay postage between £15-£20 if the company arrange a collection and i do not even know how much it will cost to send it off my self baring in mind its two doors in a massive box i need to carry around to a post office and i don't drive. Customer service team are not helpful at all I'm now stuck with product which is very very poor quality i do not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are not helpful at all to first time mums or parents i choose them thinking i can save money and now I'm losing my money to send product back which is very bad quality and not safe ! Do not purchase from this company!
Excellent experience
Hello, Thank you for the 5-star review. We hope to see you again! Kind Regards, OliversBabyCare
Super fast delivery and highly recommend
Hello Abdul, Thank you so much for your 5 star review Sonia, we really do appreciate it and we hope to see you soon! Kind Regards OliversBabyCare
Fast service. Haven’t used the gates yet but appear very sturdy.
Hello, Thank you so much for your brilliant feedback, we hope to see you back again soon! Kind Regards, Olivers BabyCare
Thank you for your quick and fast delivery Very happy. If I need anything else for my daughter I will gladly order again.
Hello Steph, Thank you so much for your brilliant feedback, we hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, OliversBabyCare
Great product but not happy that the postage was so expensive. Postage should've been cost price. Making money on postage is a form of fruad.
Great apart from the huge price for delivery to the Isle of Wight
I can truly recommend. Very satisfied, great customer communication and next day delivery.
Hello Katarzyna, Thank you so much for your 5-star review, we do appreciate it! Kind Regards OliversBabyCare
OliversBabyCare is rated 4.69 based on 1,367 reviews