OliversBabyCare Reviews

of reviewers recommend OliversBabyCare
Read OliversBabyCare Reviews

About OliversBabyCare:

OliversBabycare is home to the biggest brands that will allow you to find all of the essentials you need for both you and your baby. Whether you are looking for the perfect Travel System or the best Cot Bed, our team of experts are on board to help guide you through the process.

+44 (0)1778 562809

info@oliversbabycare.co.uk

24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

Excellent site with plenty of products at great prices, why go anywhere else.
Thank you for the 5 star review, Neal. We hope to see you again! OliversBabyCare
The narrow stait gate was as described, arrived prompltly and was fairly easy to fix. I am very happy with this purchase
Great! Quick response to customer emails. Rapid delivery of product.
Great value products, text updates at every stage, very quick delivery. Cannot fault. Will definitely be ordering again.
We ordered sun shades for rear car windows one afternoon they were delivered next morning (how quick) really quick. And so easy to apply to the windows definitely use olive's again.
Super fast delivery & a excellent product realistically priced.
Excellent order came within a few days and the goods were lovely
Really good,had some baby swaddles,the price was insanely low and still such a lovely product
Speedy delivery, great purchase. No problems, very happy.
I ordered some dr brown bottles which were a bargain. Order arrived much quicker than expected. I wouldn't hesitate to shop with this company again.
Excellent site easy to order from and item arrived next and was perfect
Placed order with 10 mins emailed saying pls canx I've ordered wrong item. Nothing for 2 days then email saying sorry been dispatched then got returns email and basically I have to pay for the return !
Very happy with our purchase.thank you for such a great service!
Great service 👏 my son love his new balanced bike
we needed a narrow stair gate to keep our grandson safe. Olivers said they would have one to us in days. True to their words it was delivered within a few days they kept us informed as to when it would be delivered. It was easy to put in place(my husband told me) and is strong and looks great more importantly it will keep our grandson safe.
Excellent brilliant service and quality x
Very good and reliable
It was easy to order and had no problems.
Hello, Thanks for your great feedback. We're glad you had a positive shopping experience. We hope you shop again soon! Many thanks, OliversBabyCare
Great service, loads of communication by text and email. Good price for the product I needed too. The changing mat is ordered is of nice quality and just like the photos. Very happy withy purchase.
Hello Claudia, Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for and you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us! Do let us know if you require any further assistance in the future. Many thanks, OliversBabyCare
Lovely product great delivery speed
Hello Beverly, Thank you for your great feedback. I am pleased to hear your order arrived quickly! We hope to see you shop with us again soon. Many thanks, OliversBabyCare
Ability to see product before purchase, knowledgeable sales person
Hello Amber, Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're so pleased to hear you've had a positive shopping experience with us. Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Many Thanks, OliversBabyCare
OliversBabyCare is rated 4.68 based on 1,014 reviews