OliversBabyCare Reviews

of reviewers recommend OliversBabyCare
Read OliversBabyCare Reviews

About OliversBabyCare:

OliversBabycare is home to the biggest brands that will allow you to find all of the essentials you need for both you and your baby. Whether you are looking for the perfect Travel System or the best Cot Bed, our team of experts are on board to help guide you through the process.

+44 (0)1778 562809

info@oliversbabycare.co.uk

24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

My product was delivered in the timeline expected. So delivered on time...great!
The product looks like a previously slightly used/ returned product, because it has marks at its base, and the right latch does not lock properly like the left one. I was just so desperate to try it out for my son's bath, as not been easy giving him baths lately, that I didn't return it. So not looking so new...not great.
In terms of the peace I hoped for during my son's bathtime, this product is ideal! It holds my son perfectly and the colourful things at the front are a good distraction, as he plays with them. So product is perfect to use for my toddler's bath...great!
Thank you for the review! We're really pleased to hear that the product was perfect for your little ones bath time but really sorry to hear that it looks slightly used! If you are having issues with the product then please contact us at info@oliversbabycare.co.uk and we will be happy to help!
ok
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us, Chris. We hope to see you back again soon!

Easy to use
Hi Ruth, thank you for your review and we're so glad you have found our website easy to use.
OliversBabyCare
Nice website lots of products
Hi Katie, thank you for the review. We do our best to provide customers with a large range of quality products and we're so glad you have had a positive experience with us.
Facebook
Product very strong and delivery very quick. However its not what I require and I'm still waiting for instructions or return label to be sent.
Thank you for the feedback Elvire, this has now been chased and you should have the returns details shortly.

OliversBabyCare
Site not the easiest to navigate
Hi Ellysa, thank you for the review. We listen to all feedback and would love to hear more from you. If you could let us know the issues you have had and any way we can improve this, please contact us at Info@oliversbabycare.co.uk.
The item was broken
Hi Gurmeet, thank you for the review. If you could please contact us at Info@oliversbabycare.co.uk we can try and resolve the issue for you.
OliversBabyCare
Crashes and makes you pay twice almost
Hi Beth, thank you for your review. We're so sorry that you had this experience on our website. Thank you for letting us know and we will look into this for future customers. We hope to see you again.
Good
Mushfiq, thank you for the review. We're glad you had a good experience with us.
OliversBabyCare
Website not clear on what fields must have data
Hi Robert, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you have had problems with the website. We really appreciate the feedback and we will do our best to resolve the issue for future orders.
N/A
Thank you for the review Isaac.
Difficult to checkout
Hello Jessica, we are sorry to hear you had some issues at our checkout. If you would like to contact us at info@oliversbabycare.co.uk we will be happy to help.

OliversBabyCare
Service was great and I’m sure the corners will work very well on tables and cupboards etc. I bought it for a thin glass shelf with sharp corners and, unfortunately, the product is not right for that purpose: the plastic fittings are too deep and they are too rounded inside to fit the sharp corners of the shelf.
OliversBabyCare is rated 4.73 based on 573 reviews