OliversBabyCare Reviews

of reviewers recommend OliversBabyCare
Read OliversBabyCare Reviews

About OliversBabyCare:

OliversBabycare is home to the biggest brands that will allow you to find all of the essentials you need for both you and your baby. Whether you are looking for the perfect Travel System or the best Cot Bed, our team of experts are on board to help guide you through the process.

+44 (0)1778 562809

info@oliversbabycare.co.uk

24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

The package came as though it had been tampered with especially as this was a gift for a loved one which made it even more embarrassing! Not happy at all.
I ordered a cot bed on the 28/1/21 I had a email a few days later saying it’s dispatched. It’s the 10/2/21 I have rang asking them for a tracking number or update on the delivery they keep saying it’s on its way. On the site it said delivery within 10 days so I’m just disappointed with having to ring so many times and not being made aware of any delivery dates. A few days ago they said it’ll arrive Wednesday so I’ve stayed in all day and it’s still not here! I’m a NHS nurse and I cannot afford to take days off when the hospitals are so busy. Shocking behaviour from this company I wish I hadn’t bothered I feel like I’m bothering them ringing so much but why can’t they just be clear? Take your custom else where specially if you’re working out of your home atm.
Sent wrong items then ignored my email won't use them again
Absolutely rubbish. So much faff to open it, you need 3 hands, let alone holding a baby too! It’s soooo stiff I can’t actually do it myself and so noisy it’s too loud to use when baby is sleeping - which I L’s what I wanted it for! Very disappointed, should of just got a normal basic stair gate and saved some money!
I have followed the instructions to return an item, emailed them twice but had no reply..... still waiting....
Picture on the website doesn’t match the item received. Hi have emailed to return the item over a week ago and my email has been ignored.
Ordered a cream baby bottle and they sent me a green one. Amazon sell the same bottles for half the price.
Does not respond to emails when I have a return
The only reason for me to give one star is only because the reason being that I wanted to return the item as a friend had brought me a similar item but didn’t return due to return price was very high which is ridiculous no matter how u return it post office or pickup.....
Received different bottles, sent email to try and resolve. No reply a week later
Despite being told car seat would arrive on 5th July seat has not arrived. Very poor service.
OliversBabyCare is rated 4.73 based on 614 reviews