OliversBabyCare Reviews

of reviewers recommend OliversBabyCare
Read OliversBabyCare Reviews

About OliversBabyCare:

OliversBabycare is home to the biggest brands that will allow you to find all of the essentials you need for both you and your baby. Whether you are looking for the perfect Travel System or the best Cot Bed, our team of experts are on board to help guide you through the process.

+44 (0)1778 562809

info@oliversbabycare.co.uk

24b, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

Paid for express delivery it took ages to arrive.. the item is cheap plastic sharp edges and the toys don't turn ..
On top of this it just isn't safe for my 9 month old she can get her leg up and out the side and slip and she gets marks on her back.
Really is terrible that they sell something like this when just looking at it you can see it isn't fit for purpose.
Hi Bianca, thank you for getting in touch with us today. We are so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase. A member of our customer service team will be in touch to ensure the issue is resolved for you. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. OliversBabyCare
Good product, but rubbish customer service. Phoned for advice on installing a product. They then said to email them photos/videos and they would get back to me. To which I had no reply from them!
Hello Zoe,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive a response to your email. We have taken a look and cannot find any tickets from your email address so if you could please email us again at info@oliversbabycare.co.uk we will happily look into this for you.

OliversBabyCare
Ive requested a return via email as per your conditions, but haven't had any response yet. Pls could you advise thanks
Wrong item sent, ordered a white insect net for pram, received a black one, have sent 2 messages regarding this and have been ignored completely even though says will respond within 1 working day,its now been 9.
The item was not received and their website had not given an indication of any delay. They did not let me know that the parcel had been delayed at Hermes, I had to contact the courier. I did get a reply after that from Oliver's saying they were going to look into where it was but they never got back to me, so I had to deal with Hermes myself.
Emailed them about the product I received. Got ignored