ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
Ordered my trainers at 15:15 on a Friday and they were at my front door 8:30 Saturday morning. Wow what a great service.
I paid for Saturday delivery and when it never came I spoke to a lovely gentleman called Les who promised he’d find out what had happened and would call me the next day. Something rare in customer services nowadays. He called back the next day and updated me, gave me a refund for the Saturday no-show and sorted the matter out putting my mind at complete ease. Les Lees is an asset to your company and everyone should follow his lead in how to handle customers. Thank you ODs and thank you Les!
You need to get a new delivery company because parcel force are poor. Other than that I love the shoes but wish they had closer to my size
Good delivery time
Had an issue with next day delivery but delivery charges were refunded, I would definitely shop at ODS again in the future
Excellent service
Fast delivery, well packed to avoid damage to product box.
Very happy
Lauren was very helpful
Easy process everything was correct delivery was super quick even in Christmas period!
Excellent product and brilliant service
Delivery came quickly and items exactly what wanted
I was really pleased with my purchase as the pumps had 20% discount on them. I did not receive a notification of when they were going to be delivered so they arrived unexpectedly. Thankfully my Husband was at home to take the delivery otherwise they may have been taken back to depot. An email would have been helpful to advise when they were going to be delivered. The Shoe box was torn which was disappointing as it was a very elegant Ted Baker Box! However this doesn't affect the lovely pumps I now have.
The shoes I ordered arrived in a damaged state which was very disappointing to me, however the online team were quick to respond and rectify the issue. Thank you for this.
Fast delivery
Very quick service
Excellent with super fast delivery. Very pleased with my items.
Happy and would order again
Earings beautiful and very good delivery
Good service