ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
The purchase I ordered xpress delivery I've still not received after ordering it 10 days ago .Tried numerous times to contact the store by phone and nobody ever answers. I've also emailed the sales team and had no reply .First and last time i be buying anything from here again Poor service.
Quick and easy
Designer Purchase I made was cheapest I found anywhere. Ordered it and was delivered quickly.
I have purchased clothes at the St. Helens store before so I am aware of the stores reputation.
The only negative was the delivery charge.
Regards
Sent the wrong item and didn’t refund the postage.
Waiting for my order still 10 days after ordering . And waiting for a email back from customer service .
Hello,

Can you please confirm your name and order number so that we can look into this for you?

Also, can you confirm which email address you have emailed please sales@odsdesignerclothing.com is the best way to contact us during lockdown.

Kind regards,
OD's
I have no access to a printer and during coved I am classed as very vulnerable. To return items you had to have access to a printer and because everywhere is closed this was tricky . I tried ringing your helpline for 3 days and got cut off all times. I wouldn’t shop with your company again unless a easy return slip was added to the orders
Ordered a delivery and paid 12.95 for express delivery which never turned up.I was refunded £8 and got a email on the 4th saying my delivery had been despatched .Iv had 2 lots of tracking numbers from parcel force 1 on the 4third and 1 on the 8th which both I've not been able to track just keeps saying Advised and my parcel as still not turned up now over a week late.Tried ringing the store on numerous times but no one ever answers.
I had payed for express delivery £12.95 to get my parcel saturday but never got it on the day that i was promised and when i emailed about it i never got anythink back this is terrible customer service.
Hi Jason,

We are very sorry to hear you are not happy with the service we provided.

First of all we did send out your order for Saturday delivery which can be seen in the tracking information provided by Parcelforce. Unfortunately, Parcelforce had experienced some delays and your order was delivered on the Monday.

In normal circumstances, our policy would be to refund the cost of your shipping because you haven't received your order on time, however in your case, you benefitted from a Free Delivery promotion and did not pay for shipping (usually £12.95 for Saturday delivery).

Kind regards,
OD's
Ordered Men’s Mallets in GREY, SIZE 12....What arrived was BLACK Mallets SIZE 10. It has cost me over £17 to return them as it doesn’t come with a return label. Extremely disappointed, and yet to have a reply from my email.
still not received my purchase
I am very disappointed in my experience with this product which i still have still no received. I was mean’t to receive this product few days before Christmas parcel force said there was a problem with finding the address i Re-Delivered it it was meant to come on the 29th of December i waited all day it still has not arrived. One of the worst experiences i ever had i still do not know where my parcel is
Very slow service an delivery, i was given a date on the checkout an i aint still recieved my item. Its been 10days an it was for my sons bday, i am very disapointed an very poor customer service. Will never purschase from Tessuti again.
I didn't receive the item, it's the worst experience. Money was withdrawn from me and did not return in full sum.
I still haven’t received my item I am chasing the courier I track my parcel through but it says it’s with my courier one minute and I’m still waiting ?
My item hasn’t turned up and there’s a investigation going on
I have not yet received this item?
Excellent service next day delivery, well packed.
Brilliant delivery
Have been shopping in the women's department for over 20 years since it first opened . unfortunately don't cater for ladies in there 50s please get you're buyers to think of loyal customers . Paul please
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 826 reviews