ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
The item I received was different to the picture on the website
I am a little disappointed that I have not yet had a reply to my last email regarding returning a pair of Dsquared trainers which are the wrong size ( which has resulted in me having to purchase another pair - and I would still like to return the others size 7

Regards
Darren Jones
Item ordered was a stone coloured tshirt. Item received was a white tshirt which had a stain on the front. Due to the pandemic and the fact the item was a gift I did not contact the company to inform them therefore I cannot comment on the customer service.
My " NEXT DAY" DELIVERY ARRIVED A WEEK Later than it had to. Couple of times I Tried to call and email the store about more info about my order but nobody answered. Poor customer service!
Ps: the earrings I ordered were very nice and well packaged though
Payed for next day delivery on Friday, it is now Monday and my parcel is still yet to arrive
Still waiting for my refund!
Ordered two items 1 item was out of stock but I wasn’t informed until after dispatch. I would of rather had my money back and ordered from somewhere else
Very poor because I ordered a item last night today I got a email from oods that the item has been sold not very good on line mr singh
Items didn’t have a tag on them also came inside a bar with no real rapping
disappointing, earrings are far smaller than i expected, not great value
Jacket I ordered arrived and when I opened the parcel it was inside a battered bag with no tissue for protection. The jacket was covered in marks, predominantly dust, but did come off. No care at all in the packaging of this garment. Would be reluctant to order from this company again.
I’ve asked for a VAT recipt for my purchase and haven’t heard anything bock
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 604 reviews