ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
Packaging for my phone case had been opened and the seal broken but there was no damage to the item.
No problem with company, delivered when said, only issue being my item was too small and needed sending back, the company could make the process a little easier by putting a returns form printed in the original delivery, you have to print your own returns for to fill out, which if you don’t have a printer is a bit of a pain, other than that seems a decent shop
i paid for £5 for next day delivery and it only come 5days later other than that everything was fine she loved it.
Should be free Delivery
Paid for next day delivery an it came 2 days late
Hi Louis,

Thank you for reviewing OD's!

Your order was placed on a Friday with the Next Working Day delivery option meaning that Monday is the next working day.

We are sorry that you thought your order would be delivered on the Saturday, however, Saturday delivery is a separate option at the checkout.

We have tried to make the delivery terms and conditions as visible as possible on our website to avoid disappointment, we hope this helps you to understand why your order was delivered on the Monday.

Kind regards,
OD's.
Slightly dirty I’m assuming from being on the shop floor,
The shoes I ordered arrived in a damaged state which was very disappointing to me, however the online team were quick to respond and rectify the issue. Thank you for this.
Quick delivery but box came battered with dents and marks in. Was planning on giving this as a gift but due to the state of the box have re considered.
The service was great although I’d expect a free delivery option for orders over £100.
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 604 reviews