ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
There is not enough communication, I didn’t know if my order had gone through except for the money being taken I couldn’t get hold of anyone at all. I returned a product I know it’s been delivered but heard nothing yet. Very hard company to deal with
Problem with OD is their attitude to returns. They do not make it easy and make the customer pay
U need u improve to UK address options
I have no access to a printer and during coved I am classed as very vulnerable. To return items you had to have access to a printer and because everywhere is closed this was tricky . I tried ringing your helpline for 3 days and got cut off all times. I wouldn’t shop with your company again unless a easy return slip was added to the orders
I had payed for express delivery £12.95 to get my parcel saturday but never got it on the day that i was promised and when i emailed about it i never got anythink back this is terrible customer service.
Hi Jason,

We are very sorry to hear you are not happy with the service we provided.

First of all we did send out your order for Saturday delivery which can be seen in the tracking information provided by Parcelforce. Unfortunately, Parcelforce had experienced some delays and your order was delivered on the Monday.

In normal circumstances, our policy would be to refund the cost of your shipping because you haven't received your order on time, however in your case, you benefitted from a Free Delivery promotion and did not pay for shipping (usually £12.95 for Saturday delivery).

Kind regards,
OD's
Quality product received but I was disappointed that one of the items I ordered was cancelled next morning as it was out of stock but still appeared on the website several days later
Packaging for my phone case had been opened and the seal broken but there was no damage to the item.
No problem with company, delivered when said, only issue being my item was too small and needed sending back, the company could make the process a little easier by putting a returns form printed in the original delivery, you have to print your own returns for to fill out, which if you don’t have a printer is a bit of a pain, other than that seems a decent shop
i paid for £5 for next day delivery and it only come 5days later other than that everything was fine she loved it.
Should be free Delivery
Paid for next day delivery an it came 2 days late
Hi Louis,

Thank you for reviewing OD's!

Your order was placed on a Friday with the Next Working Day delivery option meaning that Monday is the next working day.

We are sorry that you thought your order would be delivered on the Saturday, however, Saturday delivery is a separate option at the checkout.

We have tried to make the delivery terms and conditions as visible as possible on our website to avoid disappointment, we hope this helps you to understand why your order was delivered on the Monday.

Kind regards,
OD's.
Slightly dirty I’m assuming from being on the shop floor,
The shoes I ordered arrived in a damaged state which was very disappointing to me, however the online team were quick to respond and rectify the issue. Thank you for this.
Quick delivery but box came battered with dents and marks in. Was planning on giving this as a gift but due to the state of the box have re considered.
The service was great although I’d expect a free delivery option for orders over £100.
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 830 reviews