ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
Really helpful customer service. I received a refund for an item that I hadn’t been informed was out of stock. When I rang to query the refund the chap dealing with me couldn’t have been more helpful. He managed to locate another pair of the jeans and got them out to me straight away.
Good service znd quick delivery
Refund dealt with promptly as item was actually out of stock
Value for money, fast delivery.
Tracksuit is of a good quality and satisfactory.
Great prices. Happy with my purchase. Only complaint is that the clothing did not come in any packaging of any sort. For designer clothes you would expect some sort of packaging or box
Superb choice, fast delivery. Will buy from again
Very good quality, excellent quick delivery
Great service and great clothing x
Only reason for not getting 5* is coz of packaging it self, very basic and dated not even original foil cover on the item. I’m ordering lots of clothes from many online shops and need to say they way ahead of the game regarding how packing should look like. My Boss polo was just thrown in the simple posting package which you can get in post office, no cover whatsoever and believe when I open it it was looking like had a rough journey before arriving at my place. However after give it a wash all marks disappeared which was great as I was a bit concerned. On the positive note good value for the product you get and quick dispatch which was a game changer. If you manage to improve packaging which could be an easy damage them all will be at 5*.
Really pleased with my item quick delivery thanks
Great service fantastic delivery... bought for Christmas so not had to return anything if the service is as good as ordering and delivery then nothing is a problem. Clothes are of good quality!!
Brilliant clothing. Great price and great service.
Found them online ..placed order on sunday received it on tuesday .. excellent service & price 👌
Nice jeans good quality
Arrived very quickly and there sales are very good for money, unfortunately the t-shirt i purchased the stitching is coming away so have had to return the item. But apart from that good selection of clothing
Unfortunately I had to return the item as they were not a good fit , but service was very good . Disappointed I had to return though at my own expense .
Fantastic next day delivery. I got anxiety though because I didn’t receive a confirmation email yet the money had been take out of my account. But it can’t though !
Was well priced and the quality remained consistent with similar companies found elsewhere. Being a bargain hunter I would of liked to see perhaps an online discount to add to my shopping cart and did look for one. Other than that I will be using this company again and recommend their products.

G
Wolverhanpton
Good however my package did come a bit ript
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.63 based on 830 reviews