ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

Read ODS Designer Clothing Reviews

info@odsdesignerclothing.com

12-16 Cotham Street

Tell us how ODS Designer Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good however my package did come a bit ript
Good website, easy to navigate and quick delivery
Quick delivery, unfortunately my item didn't fit but and the refund process was ok. My only criticism would be that I had to pay the cost of royal mail special delivery to return item instead of a pre-paid return label that you get from most places. Other than that it's a thumbs up πŸ‘
Good service
Good item!
Awful customer services. I placed an order online on the 22nd of March. Money taken. No order delivered. No correspondence. Not answering the telephone and not replying to emails. I know that things are stretched at the minute, but they should be responding to customer queries if they are still taking orders and processing payments. Definitely will NOT use these again.
I’ve reviewed 4 because of the value of the product. However when I messaged on chat, no responses came back. If it’s not working because of covid-19 why not make users aware or just switch off.
I was told to put in a code ods30 for a discount i did this but no discount was deducted so i was disapointed about this other than that quick delivery n good quakity clothing
I'm happy with everything about my order it come quick with what going on every where
Quick delivery, packaged nicely.
High quality goods at reasonable prices
Great product range and good prices
First time shopping their.. really liked the prices on t shirts in sale fast delivery overall good πŸ‘πŸ‘
Product was very nice but when it arrived, the ted baker box had been squashed so wasn’t able to use it to put the necklace in.
Great clothes, postage could be less but arrived when stated and well packaged
Quick and happy
Got really good prices in the sale but not the right size in stock of one item so they refunded me promptly
Bought on line easy to use and came quickly
Website lags and is a bit slow.
Sent all the information I needed via email as stated, got email quick from delivery company.
Stuff arrived well packaged, apart from the jacket stuffed in a bag, but wasn't marked or anything.
All products original and as seen on website, efficient, good service, will use again.
Quick delivery and good product
ODS Designer Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 470 reviews