Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great prices and a wide selection of bras and sizes. Thank you! Will certainly be using again and fully recommend.
Came across this company trough a googl search. Good descriptions about bra fit which are very useful. Easy to return an item that didn't fit well.
Very good, easy to navigate website, pleasant personal response with orders. Good advice on sizing.
The bravado bra is great. I ordered 2 but was told a week after ordering that the other bra was out of stock and was offered a refund. The reason for 3 stars only is slow to dispatch but also they advertise Brad they don’t actually have in stock.
Really helpful advice and search options (especially appreciated as Covid means no measuring services). Great quality bras at a good price and quickly delivered. Thank you and will definitely recommend and use again.
Bought for my daughter who is pregnant in lockdown. She is thrilled with them. She needs a large cup and good support. She told me that they are the most comfortable bras she’s ever owned.
Fantastic service, good communication when not able to send product on time and delivery came when promised
Also offered refund if I didn’t want to wait x
Excellent service, quick delivery. Highly recommend. Thank you for my nursing bra absolutely love it.x
I’ve paid for an order on 2nd January that still hasn’t arrived. I’ve emailed customer services twice and had no reply.
Excellent service. High quality product and cheap delivery.
My original order didn't arrive but I was offered another item or a refund. Excellent communication and customer service. The bra is comfortable and great quality. Recommended.
Great service, the packaging was good, the bras were of great quality. 5 stars overall
Nice product but a bit pricey for me
Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery and probably the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. Website super easy to navigate.
Very Comfortable and fits really well
Very pleased with my item. Arrived in time. As described also. Will use again in future.
I’m a 34F/G this bra is the most comfortable bra ever! I will deffo be buying again. Also looks like a sports bra! I love it! Deffo worth the money
Well, I placed my order on December 22nd, not really expecting to receive it until January. But I still haven't received it or any update on whether it has even been shipped yet. But you did ask me for a review already on January 2nd.. So here you are: I'm not impressed.
Sizing was perfect and it's super comfortable. Cannot wait to use it when the little one arrives!
My daughter, who is still nursing her 15 month old baby, asked for a HotMilk bra. The HotMilk website seemed to be based in NZ and NursingBra was a U.K. stockist so I was happy to place my order there. My daughter was delighted and said it was the best fit nursing bra she had worn. I was delighted because the order was dispatched almost immediately after the order confirmation was received. Thank you.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,256 reviews