Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Very happy with products. Arrived quickly and good prices."
"Quick delivery and good choice of items"
"Good bra selection. The reason why I didn't give five stars it's because I never got an answer for my question of right bra size. But I sort it out myself."
"Speedy delivery ! Found the product I wanted cheaper there than anywhere else ! Would be great if you had more selection in future"
"Test out these bras in the comfort of your own home. If like me you dislike bra shopping and are disappointed by the unflattering nursing bras available on the highstreet then this is the right site for you. I ordered 6 different bras which arrived very quickly, I kept two and returned the others and received a refund very quickly. I am very happy with the service I received and wish I had discovered this website during my first pregnancy. Thank you."
"Really pleased with my purchase and the service. Great range of sizes available on the website, I just couldn’t find my size in the major high street sellers, so was really impressed with the options available to me at Nursing Bra Shop. The bras are good quality and look really nice on. (Again, I found it’s not common for nursing bras to look this nice!). Communication was excellent, one of my items was not immediately in stock, and I received really helpful email communication about how long it would take, or the offer of a refund, and the items delivered really quickly. I would definitely recommend."
"So pleased to find a bra firstly in the size I need and secondly shape and fit."
"Nursing Bra Shop was a great experience. Of the many places I searched it was the only one that had my size and the website was easy to use and the delivery was fast and efficient. Thank you so much!"
"Great selection of bras, quick shipping, and communicative customer service. Would highly recommend!"
"after two weeks my goods have still not arrived and my emails are being ignored."
Hi Jane,
I am so sorry you have had a bad experience....is it possible please you coujd ring us today...we do not seem top be getting your emails
"Excellent will definitely recommend and super fast delivery"
"Fantastic service"
"Really efficient and good value for money. Cannot recommend enough. If only they did more than just nursing bras!"
"How I love this company. I was on a mission to find a sexy unwired nursing bra for my larger size and this company came up with the goods. So easy to search for and find what was available. My bra was from Hot Milk and it'd gorgeous and a great fit. My only request is that they make sexier knickers in more large form fitting styles anything that covers my tummy is a winner. Thank you."
"Perfect product and perfect shipping! 5 stars!"
"Ordered 2 bras both under wired as I couldn’t seem to find any in the shops ! Then I come across the nursing bra shop and I was in shock! Not only are the bras really pretty, they are such an affordable price and to top it off the delivery was free at the time ! Outstanding....will be ordering again in the near future."
"The best nursing bra I have ever had. Really impressed and fantastic service! Would definately reccommend."
"Absolutely love my new bras. Lovely quality and super comfy. Quick delivery too."
"Great value and choice. Quick delivery. A sticky back postage label would make Returns a lot easier although that was just me being a bit lazy"
"Really good bras and excellent value for money with really quick delivery would definitely buy all my nursing bras from here"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.83 based on 603 reviews