Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I saw Nursing Bra Shop recommended through Mumsnet and as being particularly good if the usual sizes are generally a bit small. They were excellent - really clear what products were available and dispatched promptly.
I stumbled union this company on Google, found their website easy to navigate to funds what I wanted quickly. The products i bought were good quality and fit as expected, arriving in good time. Would use this company again :)
Fab bras, quick dispatch!
Happy with my orders. Two nursing bras and a hands free double pump holding attachment for a bra. Orders came swiftly with clear info for returns, which was not needed. Bras are good quality and flexible in sizing which is perfect when nursing a baby. Thank you!
Lots of choice available, and very quick service.
Lovely quality nursing bras, easy access for breast feeding, very well made for comfort but actually very pretty too. I was really looking forward to wearing them but sadly breastfeeding didn’t work out for me.
The return and refund process was really straight forward with no quibbles.
Excellent customer service and communication. 120 day returns policy! - Outstanding!
I’ve recommended this company to all my new mum friends.
I found this website easy to use, I stumbled across it while searching for suitable nursing bras! Unfortunately I had to return the bra as the size was wrong, but this was due to lockdown and not being measured properly, rather than anything to do with the site! I would shop here again, and like the personal tone of emails and interactions with the site.
I bought the panache black and nude nursing bra, I received my order packaged well with documents and return slips if needed.
The bra was lovely very soft and comfortable
I was very happy with the selection and my purchase and overall very pleased with the service I got
There were no shops selling nursing bras in my size. Nursing bra shop had loads of choices and the one I picked I could go up and down by three sizes which is an amazing idea. It was delivered very quickly and is very easy to wear. They have a very good return policy which made it easier to give nursing bra shop a try
Thank you for helping me get a comfortable, well fitting nursing bra speedily in the midst of lockdown! I found the level of detail provided about fit on your website extremely useful. I'm also impressed at the range of sizes you stock - it's not easy finding a 30 back at the best of times and I am delighted to finally have a nursing bra that fits as well as my non-nursing ones.
I ordered a nursing bra that unfortunately was no longer in stock in my size, however I was contacted promptly and allowed to choose another suitable product and pay the same price even though the new nursing bra was more expensive.

The nursing bra is a great fit and exactly as pictured. Fantastic quality too!
So glad I found this site was fed up with ugly nursing bras. I love the quality and service from this site
I'm thrilled to say it's the best nursing bra shop I have came across so far! Professional yet friendly service, whole range of sizes (which was always a problem for my rather small figure and quite big bust), free deliveries AND returns and all that for very affordable price. I couldn't ask for more! Highly recommended!
Easy, quick, and good quality with a friendly touch, will use again :)
Purchased a nursing bra for my daughter, website easy to use, item despatch very quickly. Great service
I was so impressed with the service from Nursing Bra Shop. It had a great range to choose from, a good selection of sizes and delivery and returns were prompt and easy. I highly recommend this shop!
This online shop has many brands to pick from in one place. The fitters guides are very helpful to get the correct cup size for each brand.
I hadn’t heard of this company before (but never looked for maternity/nursing bras before!). I used them as they are UK based (gave me more confidence during covid-19 lockdown) and could pay using PayPal. Returns looked easy, but I haven’t needed to return.
As I have not yet received my purchase I can rate only the online store and its appearance.
I found you when browsing Google for nursing bras, as I didn't like the offers in my regular online stores (Next (which is currently out of order) and H&M. I liked the versatility of designs, available sizes and price range, so I hope I will like also the products themselves.
Great choice, swift service, I will certianly buy another bra here. The quality is fab and the fit is exactly as expected. Thank you!
I wasn’t sure if this was a genuine website or shop but having PayPal gave me more confidence. I can confirm it is a real shop! Great, fast service and shipping - bra came packaged in a box suitable to go through the letter box so no faffing about with missed deliveries etc. Would definitely use again.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,032 reviews