Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Quick delivery. Products were as described. Affordable and practical, without the usual boring nursing bra design. Would buy again."
"The bra arrived before the expected delivery date and was packaged well. Thank you!"
"Comfortable bra and fast delivery service.."
"Amazing! Items as described, fast delivery and packed well! Thank you! Will be back"
"Excellent product, as described and very comfy"
"Excellent bras at a good competitive price."
"I’m really happy with the fittings of the maternity bras I bought one to begin with really happy with it so purchased another two. Ideal price as well not too expensive! Thank you"
"Excellent selection of nursing bras and sizes, quick and efficient service."
"Amazing quality of the bra"
"Plenty of nursing bras in many sizes, good prices and very fast shipping. Will buy again! Definitely recommended"
"Very good prices for bras. Easy to find size needed and the delivery is free and swift. Easy way to return items if needed."
"Super comfortable bras and super quick and efficient service. Thank you."
"My orders came quickly, I ordered a few different sizes to try as wasn't sure what I needed. I was able to return the ones that didn't fit and swap for another size. It was all fast efficient and really affordable. I've been trying to find the right nursing bra for ages and finally I have. It's really made a difference.Thank you."
"Great selection of styles and sizes, well priced and really fast delivery. Very happy with purchase."
"Order came quickly, bras were good. I ordered a few for size and my refund for those I sent back was processed quickly. Good range of bigger sizes."
"Fantastic choice of bras & delivery was timely"
"Quick delivery and good choice of items"
"Speedy delivery ! Found the product I wanted cheaper there than anywhere else ! Would be great if you had more selection in future"
"Test out these bras in the comfort of your own home. If like me you dislike bra shopping and are disappointed by the unflattering nursing bras available on the highstreet then this is the right site for you. I ordered 6 different bras which arrived very quickly, I kept two and returned the others and received a refund very quickly. I am very happy with the service I received and wish I had discovered this website during my first pregnancy. Thank you."
"Really pleased with my purchase and the service. Great range of sizes available on the website, I just couldn’t find my size in the major high street sellers, so was really impressed with the options available to me at Nursing Bra Shop. The bras are good quality and look really nice on. (Again, I found it’s not common for nursing bras to look this nice!). Communication was excellent, one of my items was not immediately in stock, and I received really helpful email communication about how long it would take, or the offer of a refund, and the items delivered really quickly. I would definitely recommend."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.84 based on 601 reviews