Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
So far product quality has been great, but it has been a bit annoying that multiple times now items that appeared available on the website are permanently sold out.
Loved the many options and they are at a good price but unfortunately my parcel took over 2 weeks to arrive but when I emailed to chance my order they didn't seem to care.
No apologies no explanation and no effort to try and trace where it was
I still haven't received my purchase. I was emailed to say a delivery was expected last Wednesday.
A bit disappointed really
I am still waiting to receive the second part of my order of two nursing bras.
Still waiting on my order placed two weeks ago
Small 2 sizes small not.a great product
I returned these items over one week ago by recorded delivery. I’ve still not received confirmation of my refund. I’ve sent a chaser email and still no response.
Still waiting to receive this over a week later so cant comment on quality!
I still have not received this product. Please let me know when I will
Well the bra I have received is great but I’m still waiting for the other two bras to be delivered!!
I haven't got it yet :-(
Good prices but should have free returns as I have spent a fortune trying to get the right size
The information on the site led me to buy the wrong size. When mentioned this, I had an apology but no offers to make it right.
I am sorry about this...the sizes are recommended by the manufacturer....
Unfortunately the bra I'd ordered turned out not to be in stock - I did receive an email 3 days later (after the weekend) notifying me of this, and that the delivery would be expected in 5 days. I heard nothing for almost 2 weeks so ended up purchasing elsewhere, and have now received a full refund..
I am so sorry about this...is there anything I can do to make it up please?
Neil