Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Hello I refund the bra Buț today the box come back the size is’t good"
"I haven’t received anything and any feedback till now. Please contact me and tell me what is wrong? I think it is better to refund me."
"Poor customer services. Still not received product yet."
"I have not received my order, I have emailed the company and not received a reply either. I placed my order 2 weeks ago and was told it was dispatched, and yet still no order."
"Never received the item, no email or message to say no stock just received notification from PayPal refund received. Funny that I get an email asking for review!Wont be ordering from site again."
"I am still to receive my order."
"I put my order in on the 7/6/2019. Got an email on the 11/6/2019 saying they would send a week on Friday, which is Friday just gone. Still not got an email to say my bra has been dispatched and not replying to my emails."
"I never received my order from 'Hotmilk' and nobody in customer services seems to be able to tell me where it has gone. So far I am still waiting (12 days) and am out of pocket. I have sent 3 different messages to 'Hotmilk' yet nothing has been done to resolve the issue, except to ask me 3 times to confirm my address and tell me that they did send it. No offers to re-send me a new order! I suppose its just my problem now! Very very disappointing service and extremely frustrating!!"
"Brought 3 bras all same size and all completely different fitting. One to small in the cup another to big. One to tight in the band. Shame considering they should all be the same size. Return the bras and still waiting on a reund. Disappointed as I think theres a gap in the market for nursing bras to be more accessible for new mums. Sadly it's a pain if they dont fit then have the hassle of returning"
"after two weeks my goods have still not arrived and my emails are being ignored."
Hi Jane,
I am so sorry you have had a bad experience....is it possible please you coujd ring us today...we do not seem top be getting your emails
"After two weeks I had still not received my items so I contacted the retailer to see when I should expect them. They replied only to request my address and then after waiting a further day they asked if I wanted them to resend the items. At no point did anyone apologise for the delay or offer any explanation as to what had happened. I requested a refund due to the delay and poor service. This was processed but again no apology was given nor did they even bother to reply to me. I'm very unhappy with the service here and would not recommend shopping with the nursing bra shop."
Hi Katherine....it sounds like you had a bad experience....I am so sorry about this. Please phone us and we will try to rectify the whole thing, even allowing for the refund. Again, I am sorry...
"I still havent got my item yet back home....where is it?"
I am sorry you have not had your order yet...do you have a number I can reach you on please?

Thanks,

Neil
"did get the bra!"
"Hi, I have no received my item which i ordered Christina"
HI.....If you can pop me an email I will see if we can resolev what happened here....so sorry about this...
"Have not received my order of 3+ bras!"
"I never received my first order and had terribly unprofessional unhelpful correspondence with Nursing Bra shop. I finally received a replacement almost 2 month's later after providing an alternative UK address. I was never reimbursed for postage costs that I unnecessarily paid for my first order to be delivered abroad."
"I had high hopes for the nursing bra shop since several friends had recommended it. I ordered a white 30F nursing bra. What arrived was a black 34L. Clearly a mix up with the orders. It would be no trouble if return postage was free. Unfortunately I had to pay for the stamp (£3.95) to return a bra that was sent to me in error. I understand paying for postage if the item is simply not wanted or doesn’t fit, but not if the wrong item is sent in the first instance."
HI Emily....I am sorry, I agree with your comments and have now issued a further refund. I am so sorry again, it was our mix-up
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 793 reviews