Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"after two weeks my goods have still not arrived and my emails are being ignored."
Hi Jane,
I am so sorry you have had a bad experience....is it possible please you coujd ring us today...we do not seem top be getting your emails
"After two weeks I had still not received my items so I contacted the retailer to see when I should expect them. They replied only to request my address and then after waiting a further day they asked if I wanted them to resend the items. At no point did anyone apologise for the delay or offer any explanation as to what had happened. I requested a refund due to the delay and poor service. This was processed but again no apology was given nor did they even bother to reply to me. I'm very unhappy with the service here and would not recommend shopping with the nursing bra shop."
Hi Katherine....it sounds like you had a bad experience....I am so sorry about this. Please phone us and we will try to rectify the whole thing, even allowing for the refund. Again, I am sorry...
"I still havent got my item yet back home....where is it?"
I am sorry you have not had your order yet...do you have a number I can reach you on please?

Thanks,

Neil
"did get the bra!"
"Hi, I have no received my item which i ordered Christina"
HI.....If you can pop me an email I will see if we can resolev what happened here....so sorry about this...
"Have not received my order of 3+ bras!"
"I never received my first order and had terribly unprofessional unhelpful correspondence with Nursing Bra shop. I finally received a replacement almost 2 month's later after providing an alternative UK address. I was never reimbursed for postage costs that I unnecessarily paid for my first order to be delivered abroad."
"I had high hopes for the nursing bra shop since several friends had recommended it. I ordered a white 30F nursing bra. What arrived was a black 34L. Clearly a mix up with the orders. It would be no trouble if return postage was free. Unfortunately I had to pay for the stamp (£3.95) to return a bra that was sent to me in error. I understand paying for postage if the item is simply not wanted or doesn’t fit, but not if the wrong item is sent in the first instance."
HI Emily....I am sorry, I agree with your comments and have now issued a further refund. I am so sorry again, it was our mix-up
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.83 based on 603 reviews