Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I never write reviews but the service was great. I ordered a nursing bra, upon finding out that it was not in stock they let me change my order to any other bra (including more expensive ones) or chose to cancel the order. The new bra came within 2 weeks despite being an international purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great selection with helpful fitting guides, prompt and friendly service
I found this shop via google and it’s been fine - I’m waiting for a return as the nursing vest was not a material I wanted to wear after having a baby - synthetic and clingy - but hoping to receive a refund and also a different size in bra as the one I purchased didn’t fit. Hoping this will be a seamless experience - no reason to think it won’t be. I’d appreciate a wider range of nursing vests as these are what I want to wear most of the time as covers tummy and gives access for feeding without having too many sets of clips/too many layers when new mothers are usually quite hot!
Last days im very upset because i have no fit my bra and i have lost of money waste , then one my sister see ur ad in fb and told me u have to buy ur bra from this shop , so i read all comments and review of different ppl , then i order 1 bra ...its good i feel comfortable and then i decide tau buy one more bra from ur shop...both bras are good quality and precet for large chest size...
Product was perfect. Delivery was excellent.
Great service! Excellent nursing bras!
I ordered my bra on September 6th,and today, two weeks later I haven't heard from the delivery yet. I don't know if it was even sent or not. Waiting for the bra cuz I heard it's an amazing one!
Recommended to me by a mums' Facebook group. Easy to browse the site by size, and they were happy to send out a different size when I realised the first bra's band was too small. Unfortunately the bras didn't suit me as have a small bust and the bras available seem to suit a fuller cup better. Despite this I would recommend their service
friendly eficient service and very informative site. Thanks1
M
Can’t fault them. They offer such a wide selection of nursing bras in a huge range of sizes. Particularly great as I’m narrow and very busty. Customer service has been fantastic and returns are so simple (ordered loads for choice and to work out size etc)
I ordered 3 different nursing bras. They are all great and arrived quickly. Lots of choice. Much comfier than ones I have been buying from other places, I have really struggled to find what I wanted until now.
Would be helpful to have more information regarding free returns in the actual parcel. I emailed asking for advice but unfortunately the reply went into my junk mail so I ended up paying to return it for an exchange.
Excellent communication. Good range of bras and a good amount of information about each style.
Excellent variety of nursing bra brands and bra types; the website is easy to navigate and pleasingly arranged for quick browsing and shopping. Communication was very good and the delivery was very speedy. Would definitely shop from again.
Good selection of nursing bras and not all fuddy-duddy looking. Reasonable prices and fast delivery. Will definitely use them again.
Great range of nursing bras, fair prices, and quick delivery. I haven’t needed to be in touch with the store owners, but their details were included with my order :)
It’s not the first time I’ve ordered from this company. I ordered my nursing bras with my first born here. And came back as not only are the items of high quality the customer service is 10/10. Can not fault and have recommended amongst friends. Rhanks
Used the bra fitting guide and ordered a maternity bra. Fits perfectly will definitely be back in the future.
Great range, including full cup bras which I couldn't always find elsewhere. The bravado bras I bought came in slick and sturdy packaging which was a nice touch. I returned one bra because the shape wasn't to my style but kept the other and use it regularly, feels high quality. I would order through Nursing Bra Shop again!
Found what I was looking for.
Easy to use for reasonable prices.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,166 reviews