Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Very good quality, perfect fit, comfortable and delivery was on time! Definitely recommend!
Excellent service and I like the handy size charts.
Fast service, great choices of bra. As a tall person who has struggled to find a maternity bra that is comfortable and supportive (always too short on the straps), the Bravado ‘body silk seamless’ is perfect. Highly reccomend.
Very efficient service. I ordered a small and medium bra for sizing and had to exchange the small for another colour in the medium. No problem and delivery was very quick. Both bras very comfortable. I would highly recommend this company.
Fantastic bra with excellent fit in particularly for extra large sizes.
Ordered a couple of lovely bras. One of them wasn’t right for me so I sent it back. Received full refund very quickly. Great service and feels good to support a small business run by people who obviously care very much about their customers. Also think the website is great by going into so much detail about what each bra is like. All round good experience.
I purchased 3 bras as I recently had a baby and could not find any maternity bras to buy locally. Luckily I went online and found the Nursing Bra Shop and I have to say I love the Bravado Nursing Bra Original Double Plus. This bra is like a sports bra and gives so much support I wear it to bed as it is easy to hook and unhook when feeding my baby. Would highly recommend... just wish I had of known sooner and ordered whilst pregnant.
Excellent service. Beautiful bra. Quick delivery! Will definitely be ordering again!
Best prices online, great selection of sizes and styles which you simply can’t find on other websites or in shops. Really fast delivery and can pay via PayPal. Win win win!
This is an excellent website for nursing bras. I have bought all my nursing bras from them (for three kids!). The website is so user friendly. The delivery worldwide is only £1 (I'm in Ireland). An Post deliver. Customer service is excellent too. Very quick response time. Neil seems very uneasy going :-) Couldnt fault any of the nursingbrashop.co.uk.
Got my nursing bra in the sale in a 40J after looking everywhere online at all the more known websites with no luck- Very good service, quick delivery and good quality product. Thank you Nursing Bra Shop!
Brilliant communication, product was delivered very quickly and the notes on the page made it very easy to choose the right fit. Decided to use after googling for larger cup size bras for a while and not getting much success finding a nursing underwired one. Paying by PayPal made the process quick and easy and I would definitely recommend.
Great service from this company! Items arrived the next day! Would definitely recommend them and use again,
Absolutely thrilled with the nursing bra shop. The website is so easy to use - I just put in my size & it showed exactly what was available for me - which was a lot! Excellent range of reputable brands. I was confident in using the site as I could use PayPal too. They came within a few days and I'm delighted with the quality & fit. So handy not to have to go into town and waste time trying on from a very small range! I would definitely recommend this website!
I struggled to get a well fitting nursing bra in any high street shops. I ordered from Nursing Bra because they had my size 32F in lots of different bras and brands. The service was brilliant and I found a brand of bra that fits me perfectly and was also attractive. The service was also great. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent experience with this retailer. High quality products, free next day delivery and quick and easy exchange.
Very good website with lots of types and colours to choose from, which is great, and comes quickly as well. Will definitely use this company again.
Excellent products at a great price. Easy returns and nice personalised service from a small independent company. Recommend.
Super quick delivery and great quality!
Sizes are perfect, good fit and very comfortable.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 914 reviews