Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Great selection of bras for all shapes and sizes. Delivery really quick, excellent service!"
"Great products and excellent customer service. I’ve been ordering from this site for a few years now and they never disappoint. I even ordered from abroad and it arrived very quickly."
"Very fast and efficient service. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend."
"I gave 3 star because it took longer than 3 days to send out my order"
"Nursings bras were very good value and are just what my daughter needed after giving birth to a premature baby. Order took a little longer than expected but still worth 4 stars."
"Good quality material. A perfect fit. Very comfortable."
"The bra looked a little frumpy when it came but once I put it on it surprised me looked really pretty and is genuinely the only comfortable nursing bra that gives real support for the bigger busted that I've ever owned after nursing all 5 of my babies! Will be using again! service was also super quick and friendly, made me feel very valued rather than simply money in the bank! Highly recommend to any nursing or even pregnant women!"
"Really happy with my purchase, great service at a brilliant price point. I bought 2 Anita nursing bras which are much more supportive than others I have tried."
"Lovely bras and received them quickly"
"Great nursing bra options for bigger busts. Managed to find 2 that fit well. I particularly love one off them and it’s easily the best fitting nursing/maternity bra I’ve ever bought. Delivery was prompt and items well packaged. Will definitely be back for more!"
"Good fit, good value for money and a nice looking nursing bra. Quick dispatch also"
"Amazing fit and feel great would highly recommend"
"Very happy with purchase. Followed the size guide in the description and fits lovely. Service was very fast and efficient. 5 stars"
"Really good service and super quick delivery!"
"Prompt service and good communication."
"Good choice of styles, really fast delivery!"
"Stunned by how amazing this shop is. What a find! Order arrived the next day and price was about half on the basic range compared to many other shops who deal in cups beyong a D cup. Very impressed."
"Lovely bra received, very happy"
"Good quality bra for a brilliant price and fast delivery. Lovely fit. I will definitely be ordering again. Thankyou"
"Brought 3 bras all same size and all completely different fitting. One to small in the cup another to big. One to tight in the band. Shame considering they should all be the same size. Return the bras and still waiting on a reund. Disappointed as I think theres a gap in the market for nursing bras to be more accessible for new mums. Sadly it's a pain if they dont fit then have the hassle of returning"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.82 based on 658 reviews