Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Great selection, quick delivery and friendly communication"
"It's the most comfortable bra I have ever used . Gave it 4 stars because of the price tag . Will definitely be trying others in this range too !"
Jasmine Glover
Verified Buyer
"The bra is beautiful good quality and correct sizing, nice to have a feminine nursing bra. Highly recommended!!"
"Being large, finding comfortable and supportive bras is difficult but the nursing bra shop has made it much easier."
Oksana Trushkevych
Verified Buyer
"Used them for 5 years, best for choice and easy to order."
Lucy Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Easy purchase, clear website, on time delivery"
Becky Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Loved the large variety of choice in bras in my size, I have had trouble trying to get nice bras that I don’t feel about 80years old in. Easy transaction and came in nice packaging etc, could have came quicker but it probably didn’t take long I was just looking forward to my order. Highly recommend for any mums to be or nursing mummy’s. I have told lots of my friends where to go to get a nice maternity bra 🥂"
"Anita bra is super! bras purchased previously in department stores don't come close to comfort & quality of this one. worth spending a little more."
"A really comfortable and supportive bra. Excellent service. The bra arrived quickly after ordering and when I wanted to exchange for a different size, the new bra arrived in a couple of days."
JOLENE WILSON
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to find items thanks to the search by size option, great communication and the nursing bra is perfect!"
Maria Fortes
Verified Buyer
"Good shop. fast delivery and in good condition"
Emily Finan
Verified Buyer
"I had high hopes for the nursing bra shop since several friends had recommended it. I ordered a white 30F nursing bra. What arrived was a black 34L. Clearly a mix up with the orders. It would be no trouble if return postage was free. Unfortunately I had to pay for the stamp (£3.95) to return a bra that was sent to me in error. I understand paying for postage if the item is simply not wanted or doesn’t fit, but not if the wrong item is sent in the first instance."
HI Emily....I am sorry, I agree with your comments and have now issued a further refund. I am so sorry again, it was our mix-up
Hazel Edward
Verified Buyer
"Great products, good prices and very quick delivery. Receive bra less than 24hours after order."
"Lots of options and well organised search features"
"The selection is very good, especially for bigger breasts. The price is much more reasonable in comparison to other sites. I especially like the 3 months return policy as you easily forget to return ASAP with a newborn."
Caroline Dainty
Verified Buyer
"NBS has a great selection of nursing bras, the most I’ve found online. I received my order very quickly along with great communication from the shop. Will be more than happy to buy from this company again."
Andrew Bolton
Verified Buyer
"I bought these bras for my daughter who lives abroad. She was very pleased with them and said they were the most comfortable bras she ever had. So comfortable in fact I bought her another 2 ."
"The delivery of this was prompt and the bra is very comfortable and easy to use with one hand."
"Fantastic selection and amazing delivery! Dispatched the same day as I ordered and arrived the next day. Well packaged too! Thanks"
"Great variety. Bought two Anita maternity bra. Got delivery within a week. Both in perfect condition."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.87 based on 367 reviews