Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I found Nursing Bra Shop whilst looking for a particular bra online, I hadn't heard of them before but she researching they seemed a reputable company so I ordered. The website was super easy to use and my order came quickly and well packaged. Would definitely use again.
Posted 50 minutes ago
Really quick service and great communication. Refunded quickly when I had to change my order.
No option for tracking. Ordered large due to the size guide being for larger chest and was no where near fitting sizing was totally off. Then sent the bras back in all packaging and have yet to receive my refund when parcel was receive by the company on the 8th of this month. Again not any correspondence on the return.
Two panache nursing bras I ordered are a good fit and very reasonably priced. Also ordered 3 pack basic nursing bras which are on the smaller side for my bust 34GG but comfortable.
Lovely quality bra, found them on Facebook but really happy with the product. Would order again definitely.
Nursing bra fits well very comfy washes well.
Great variety of styles and sizes (great for larger sizes) on website and in stock. I had to contact the company with a query and they were very helpful 🙂
I bought 3 bras and the Nursing Bra Shop made the whole process really easy. The bras fit well and look like their photos.
Products arrived quickly, well packaged and good quality. Never received a confirmation email and found customer service a bit tricky to get ahold of but once I did they were very helpful.
I don't even have my bra's they haven't been delivered what so ever. I have a newborn I was very skeptical so if they don't arrive I'll be contacting the fraud team I can afford to just buy thing's I need and don't receive them
You ask for my review when I have not received my order
Pleased with my order as I've really been struggling to find a good nursing bra with the constant change in my size. I ordered the 3 pack adjustable size bras and they are brilliant. Slot more comfortable than other maternity/nursing bras I gave purchased and well worth the price. Would definitely look to buy more again and recommend to others. They also arrived within 2 days of me making the order.
Quick delivery. I love my bra super comfortable! Having a larger bust and breastfeeding can make it challenging to find a decent comfortable feeding bra at an affordable price. Id definitely recommend the nursing bra shop.
I don’t love it. It makes my breasts look super weird and it feels like there are too many moving parts (the filling). I’m hoping it’ll be useful as a sleeping bra once I give birth
Fast delivery good quality bras.
Fast and easy to find sizes. Good quality and support. Would recommend.
First time buyer- purchased 2 bras. Items arrived quickly and great quality. The bra I choose didnt feel right, the returns information was straight forward. I also purchased a bra that was recommended on the website- which was excellant and a fantastic fit and my intention is to buy another on these. Great company
Love comfortable bra. Quick delivery.
As an international customer, I am happy this shop saw and understood my need for the much sought bras. They suggested a delivery mode fthat saw me finally get the bras. I will return. Thank you!
Super! Lots and lots of options to choose from, all the sizes you can imagine - not just the S, M or L, but those 32GG kind (even greater) which is very hard to find in bras (specially nursing bras) and, most of all, they are sexy! Nursing bra + sexy is top!!! Would definitely buy again
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.74 based on 1,363 reviews