Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
My original order didn't arrive but I was offered another item or a refund. Excellent communication and customer service. The bra is comfortable and great quality. Recommended.
Great service, the packaging was good, the bras were of great quality. 5 stars overall
Nice product but a bit pricey for me
Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery and probably the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. Website super easy to navigate.
Very Comfortable and fits really well
Very pleased with my item. Arrived in time. As described also. Will use again in future.
I’m a 34F/G this bra is the most comfortable bra ever! I will deffo be buying again. Also looks like a sports bra! I love it! Deffo worth the money
Well, I placed my order on December 22nd, not really expecting to receive it until January. But I still haven't received it or any update on whether it has even been shipped yet. But you did ask me for a review already on January 2nd.. So here you are: I'm not impressed.
Sizing was perfect and it's super comfortable. Cannot wait to use it when the little one arrives!
My daughter, who is still nursing her 15 month old baby, asked for a HotMilk bra. The HotMilk website seemed to be based in NZ and NursingBra was a U.K. stockist so I was happy to place my order there. My daughter was delighted and said it was the best fit nursing bra she had worn. I was delighted because the order was dispatched almost immediately after the order confirmation was received. Thank you.
Amazing product and great service thank you!
I am extremely happy with the customer service Nursing Bra shop provided. They always pick up
the phone that is REALLY IMPORTANT FOR US CUSTOMERS especially during lockdowns when most of the companies use automated Servise and help vie email which is time consuming and often very frustrating. Also, there was a slight delay in the delivery of my package due to Christmas holidays. Nursing bra shop offered help to resolve the problem.
Thank you Neil.
As with a lot of shops bras for my size are expensive. The reviews for these were good, the price reasonable and delivery also reasonable.

The bras are very comfortable and I would recommend these.
The order came in a very timely manner although it was before Christmas. Purchased Hotmilk bras, the material is wonderfully soft.
This is an excellent shop got a lovely bra at a good price and great that there are free returns if the bra doesn’t fit
Very satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely be ordering again. Thanks.
Excellent shop. The bra I've ordered was dispatched quite quickly. The choice of bras on the website is big. Dream shop for every mama. I've ordered two more bras.
Brilliant selection and spot on fitting advice. Fantastic customer service. I get the Anita wired bras from here and they're great.
I couldn’t fault Nursing Bra shop. They recommended the Royce bra and I have to say they are amazing. Other nursing bras I have purchased have the strap across the breast but these are down the side and are so comfortable to wear. I am a 34 GG so it’s hard to come across a good bra but these are lovely, strong material but comfy.
I will definitely be ordering here again and recommending them to other nursing mammas. Xx
Had just what I was looking for. Well priced, quick delivery. Would order from them again.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,226 reviews