Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great selection and good prices. Website easy to navigate. Very pleased
Lovely nursing bras for the bigger busted ladies, brilliant customer service. Have used several times and wouldn’t shop anywhere else now
Super-quick delivery and excellent prices for the items.
Quick delivery and item (Bravado nursing bra) as described. Very happy with my purchase and the free delivery
Lovely, fast delivery, bras were a good fit and exactly as described. Thank you :)
Speedy delivery. Good range. Unfortunately one bra out of stock after I ordered but very good communication to resolve. Will shop here again.
Awesome. My third one of this bra but with yet another cup size bigger for pregnancy. It’s always comfortable and fits well.
Best nursing bra i ever had.i was very skeptical before trying after having not-so-good experiences with other nursing bras but this met all my expectations and im still using it as regular bra after stopping nursing.
The nursing bra shop has a great variety of nursing bras at a very competitive price. Shopping is easy and delivery was great. I was really pleased with mine!
Love the bra, it’s very comfortable and supportive will be buying a couple more ASAP!
Excellent service
Very disappointed, have not received my order or any communication regarding my order. Have emailed enquiring about the status of my order and haven’t received any replies. Wouldn’t recommend this company.
Amazing service! Lots of useful information on their website and very quick delivery. Very pleased and will be ordering again.
Great service, fast delivery and useful information and recommendations on the site. Would happily use Nursing Bra Shop again. Thank you!
I could not recommend the Nursing Bra Shop highly enough. The range of sizes is incredible and they have a huge range of big sizes which is what you need for maternity / nursing. The support I’ve got in a non wired bra is unbelievable. The bras are excellent quality, very soft and supportive. I will be buying from here again and not wasting time or money with any other site when it comes to bras. If you are unsure of sizes, they have sizing tips and free returns which makes a changing shape less daunting. I contacted customer services to confirm some details and the response was quick, friendly and professional. Do not hesitate to shop here.
They have a wide selection of nursing bras to choose from and are speedy and friendly. I really struggled to find a bra my size with a small back size and large cup, especially at a reasonable price! I would definitely recommend this online shop!
I love buying bras at this site. I bought 6 the first time around and then bought another 5 the second time. All bras are very comfortable. Very informative on the suitability of the bras and if they are recommended for sleep etc. Will definately be recommending this site for when my friends need maternity bras
Quick delivery, a lot of choice and fair pricing.
Speedy delivery and great policy for returns. Can't comment on customer service as I didn't have to use them.
Pretty and comfortable but the band is not true to size. I needed an extender to make it comfortable. I ordered a 42f
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.75 based on 1,326 reviews