Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Nice to find such a good range of bras in one place. Delivery was fast and efficient. Liked the information online about types of bras as this helped me choose a S/M/L type bra rather than a specific bra size and that's perfect as my boob size fluctuates a lot during the day. Haven't needed to return anything so can't comment on that."
"Great selection, fast delivery and so helpful to have a shop dedicated to nursing bras. I have found them to be so varied in quality/comfort from previous experience and so wasn’t looking forward to going through this with my second baby. It has been wonderful to find an online shop with a very varied selection of recommended bras, and sizing. The Bravado bra I ordered fits perfectly and is the most comfortable nursing bra I have had by far, and was also very competitively priced!"
"Gorgeous bra, and recieved incredibly quickly. Unfortunately I've had to send this one back without even tryint on as my skin is really sensitive with certain materials following the birth of my baby but once that's settled down I'll definitely be purchasing another."
"Great service, great products. Speedy delivery!"
"Great service, good products in a range of sizes, swift responses to requests. Heartily recommended."
"Great choice of nursing bra options and really quick delivery - a godsend when my baby arrived early before I had a chance to go shopping. Also processed my return (I bought several sizes) really quickly. A pleasure to deal with and a very happy customer - thank you!"
"I ordered two nursing bras from the reccomedations on the site. One was lovely but the other one didn't fit well, I sent it back and received a refund promptly and without any hassle. The communication was great for my order I will definitely buy from here again. 😊"
"Lovely online shop with good quality nursing bras. Large selection to choose from. Delivery was very quick also."
"Excellent service. Wide choice of nursing bras (also for big cups with small bands). Quick delivery. Used the site in 1st pregnancy and now again in the 2nd. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic customer service. When I emailed with a query, I received a helpful reply very quickly. Delivery was very fast. Thank you."
"Friendly and knowledgeable service. Lots of range of bra colours, styles and sizes. Stock and designs replenished regularly. A real confidence boost as a new mum looking for a good quality nursing bra."
"Great service and selection of products"
"Loveky selection of bras . The customer service is excellent !!"
"Great prices and quick international delivery. Highly recommended. I got a greay quality bra for half the price it is sold locally."
"I love this shop, I can't get prices anywhere near these in the US"
"Excellent service and speedy delivery, would highly recommend to any nursing mums!"
"The delivery is fast and products are wells packed."
"Outstanding, personal service. I’d wholeheartedly recommend the Nursing Bra Shop. I received a personal email to say my order had been dispatched, and received my bra’s quickly and well packaged. Great bras at reasonable prices. Very happy customer."
"The one i purchased was out of stock. Delaying the delivery by a week while a substitute was arranged."
"Great selection of nursing bras, particularly larger sizes! Received bra super quick!"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.85 based on 467 reviews