Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Good communication, fast delivery. Refund was prompt. Would be good if they included a free returns label but otherwise no issues
A comfortable bra, soft material and pretty. Promptly delivered.
Amazing customer service. A great range of nursing bras to choose from and at competitive prices compared to brands own shops. Very user friendly website which makes choosing the right fit easy.
Highly recommend them!
Excellent service and great nursing bra, thank you!
Best nursing bras ! It's so comfortable and easy to access to feed my baby. I recommend it.
Quick delivery and good quality products.
Easy to order, quickly dispatched and excellent communication
One of my items was out of stock and the money was refunded straight away. Other item recurred quickly and packaged well. Good quality.
Great selection of maternity underwear and accessories at amazing prices.
Excellent service. Highly recommended
Maternity Freya Nursing Bra Black Dotty - Product Code AA2034 36FF Black.
Bought this bra for my daughter who is 36weeks pregnant and struggling to find a bra to fit. Sent for 2 in different sizes have sent one back, but so far I'm happy with the service quick delivery considering corona virus. Bra's were lovely made good quality would use you again, but would rather go to a shop and see touch feel products *****
Helpful inclusive sizing and advice on pages!
Arrived in good time - free returns made it super easy to find a well fitting bra in the current climate and communication from the company is good!
They have a huge selection and a great sizing guide to help me with choosing the perfect fit. Fast delivery and would absolutely recommend this web shop.
The delivery service was excellent I was able to get my parcel on time. I will definitely recommend this to family or friends, size of the bras are perfect for me.
I bought silk nursing pads. Easy to order, they arrived really quickly with free P&P. Would highly recommend ordering from here.
Quick delivery, fantastic quality Bravado products. Really happy I shopped with the Nursing Bra Shop - thanks team!
Super quick, efficient and professional service and I loved the range available!
Very sturdy and comfortable
Delivery and shipping were very fast. I ordered from japan and receive my order very quickly. The bra fits perfectly, i am very satisfied. Think about ordering another one.
Good contact, quick delivery, would recommend
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,270 reviews