Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Have not received my order of 3+ bras!"
"Very happy with my purchase, good price and efficient delivery."
"Great service, pleased with my bras and fast delivery. One less thing to worry about with new baby."
"Great website and choice of products. Fantastic service and quick delivery. Extremely happy with my purchase would definitely use the Nursing Bra Shop again and highly recommend."
"Great products and brilliant service."
"The bra is lovely, and the customer service was brilliant, especially in sorting the return when I ordered the wrong size. Would definitely use again!"
"Arrived quickly. Very beautiful bra for breastfeeding mums Thank you. Recomended"
"Great quick service"
"Easy to order online. Very quick delivery. Unfortunately initial order was too small however was very easy and quick to return and receive a different size. Brilliant customer service. Thank you"
"Very quick delivery and returns service as unfortunately the bra's didn't fit. Couldn't fault the service, email updates throughout."
"Great products with a good selection of sizes. Good prices and quick delivery. Very good company to buy from."
"Excellent service, pricing and quality. Got the delivery promptly and the refund was processed quickly when I had to return a few things. Recommended!"
"Friendly service, very quick delivery and good quality products, definitely the place to buy from."
"I haven't found any site with so much choice of nursing bras. The process of ordering was simple, arrived quickly. The only thing I would recommend to this company is to update site's design to make it more modern and stylish. It would def attract more customers."
"Great quick service. The bras were all new in original box, slightly cheaper than other stores."
"I have bought several bras from nursing bra shop over the last 4 years of nursing. I have always been very happy with the quality and service and prompt refund on returns (as it is always difficult to judge size online). My only wish is that they would start offering nursing sports bras as I am currently looking for one and am finding it difficult to find anything suitable."
"Great service, super quick delivery and the turn over time for returns/exchanges was amazing!! If my breastfeeding journey happens how I’d like it too will definitely use again."
"Fast delivery, product was packaged well, excellent quality item"
"Better prices and fast delivery. Great choice. I am really happy with my new bra."
"Great range and really good prices. Quick, free delivery - really happy with my purchases."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.86 based on 419 reviews