Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
Lidia Bawol
Verified Buyer
"Express delivery and excellent customer service."
"Excellent customer service. Have ordered multiple bras on a few occasions and returned those that I didn't like for refunds hassle free."
"This site has a lot of choices, also for the bigger sizes. The prices are better then other sites. They are really quick and safe. My new favorite."
"Fast service and very happy with products I bought"
Raymond Sumner
Verified Buyer
"My partner was very pleased with the bras"
"Very helpful, personal service - Neil is always very friendly and accommodating."
"So pleased I came across this website! brilliant for bigger busts providing a good choice of good quality bras! I have 3 or which are true to size, comfortable and we’re dispatched very quickly! Great products and service!!"
Natasha Hoque
Verified Buyer
"Love the great amount of choices and sizes that are offered from Nursing Bra Shop. The website is great letting you browse by style, make or size. The ease of use of the website meant my order went through very quickly and delivered in no time at all. The company keeps in touch to let you know when order has been received, processed and dispatched so you know what stage your order is at."
Leah Grant
"Excellent customer service. Products better priced than high street, website is very easy to navigate."
"I ordered 2 nursing bras for by sister in-law, who is due in Dec. The order arrived the following day (which as super fast) and there was an additional FREE bra in my package :-) I am highly impressed with the products quality and delivery time. will definitely be buying again and recommend to friends."
"The bras fit perfectly, really easy to clip down and feed and I will definitely use again!"
"Really quick delivery"
Jenni Jury
Verified Buyer
"The delivery of the order was very quick. The after sales support was excellent as I was advised as soon as the order was despatched. There was also a free gift included in the order which was a style of bra I wouldn’t have chosen but was a great fit. It was definitely an added bonus"
"אפקטיבי ונוח!"
"A really comfy nursing bra that also washes really well."
Mickaela Leyshon
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my delivery, arrived quicker than planned. The nursing bras are lovely and comfortable and a lot cheaper than other sites I looked on. Will definitely be buying more. Can't recommend the service and quality enough"
"Fantastic range of bras and excellent customer service! The bras I ordered where delivered quickly and were cheaper than the same bra in bravissimo. Will definately be buying my bras from here again"
Philippa Robson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection of bras at very good prices and very quick delivery."
"I ordered a maternity bra off the Nursing Bra Shop website a few months ago. It was easy, simple and I received my order on time. Great service and would happily order through them again!"
"They had a excellent selection of nursing bras. Ordering was simple and the order arrived promptly."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.88 based on 349 reviews