Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Hello I refund the bra Buț today the box come back the size is’t good"
"Great website, I bought from here with my first baby a couple of years ago and came straight back for the same product when I had my 2nd. Good prices and speedy delivery time."
"I had difficulty of finding nursing bra in my size on the high street or internet. Currently I am 25 weeks pregnant and size 42FF. I did use Miriam Stoppard nurture bras with my first pregnancy but found out that Debenhams no longer supply her bras. However I did get her bras on e-bay 5 months ago in my current size but they become too small in the cup size. Now I did try so many different websites and I went to many departments stores but for some strange reason none caters for bigger and bustier women. Finally I came across this website somehow. It did not pop at the beginning of the google search it was way at the bottom. I started reading reviews of the bras and you can see that every review was written by different person ( not a ghost writer as you can find on amazon). Since I was pretty desperate for any bras I did make a decision to order. They aren’t cheap about 30 quid each but I ordered 2. I wasn’t planning on keeping them both but I was pleasantly surprised but their quality and comfort that I decided to keep them both. Now for the delivery, it wasn’t dispatched the next working day for some reason but I did e-mail them and I received very prompt reply and it was delivered by 1st class Royal Mail in a box the next day. So overall experience it 5 stars. I really recommend if you struggling to find a good fit bras."
"Great service. Fast shipping and delivery to Republic of Ireland. Nursing bra amazing. I have never had anything more comfortable and perfectly made. Every detail so carefully made. Beautiful bra and great fit. Ordered : Hot Milk"
"Heard about this company through my pregnancy group. Great choice of bras."
"I had reservations as the website sounds generic but figured with PayPal Protecton I’d give it a go. Especially as my favourite panache nursing bra was on there for a fraction of the price I’d seen elsewhere. I’m glad I did! The bra arrived quickly and the experience was very positive. I’ll be back and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!"
"Great range, good prices & quick delivery. Highly recommended!"
"Good range of products, easy to find what you want and friendly service."
"My daughter has found the two bras excellent, really supportive (size 36j). I made a guess on the size knowing her size from before becoming pregnant and two sizes up were just right. They were received very quickly which was great as baby arrived unexpectedly at 29 weeks!"
"Great service lovely soft and a really good fitting bra. I would really recommend the Nursing Bra Shop."
"Excellent to deal with, super speedy delivery. Can’t ask for more"
"Great selection of brands. I loved the sizing advice on each individual product, this was so helpful to get a good fit. Best returns policy I've seen, perfect as I don't know how my body will change post pregnancy."
"After reading great reviews I was so excited about receiving my new nursing bra. So I was disappointed when I had to chase them as I had to wait 3 days for the bra to arrive,after having been promised next day delivery. Ir arrives after I prompted them, and the bra is pretty and good quality."
"I received a really good service from this shop. The honest descriptions about the bras were really useful (regarding sizing and thickness of cups). They did a wide range of sizes and the styles were really pretty. My order arrived promptly and the bras I ordered were as described and really comfortable, as well as looking great. I would definitely recommend them and use them again myself."
"good quality and size"
"I was unsure about this site so I used PayPal but I’ve just received my second purchase and have been pleased with the products and quick service. I would recommend this company."
"Prices were reasonable. We received emails every step of the way and the order arrived promptly and as expected."
"Excellent service and product. Bought the Royce nursing bra as pre breast cancer lumpectomy bra, whilst waiting for the operation. Very comfortable, with excellent support. I liked the fact that it fits many sizes, goes up to an H cup and is made of cotton, with no seams. My breast cancer nurse was impressed too. Much better than many post surgery bras that were not fit for purpose, with small cup sizes. I will be using it again in a few weeks, as it is a little too supportive for the weeks immediately following an operation. I would definitely use your shop again and buy another of these bras if needed."
"Excellent choice of bras in a variety of different sizes and styles. Quick to reply to any queries. Very quick delivery and well packaged bras. Would recommend to others."
"Great service, high quality nursing bra and excellent value for money"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 792 reviews