Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I’m still waiting for a lot of my order to still arrive so I’ll wait then review
The bravado bra is great. I ordered 2 but was told a week after ordering that the other bra was out of stock and was offered a refund. The reason for 3 stars only is slow to dispatch but also they advertise Brad they don’t actually have in stock.
I ordered this bra as I am 14 weeks pregnant and have used Anita bras with my previous two children. Unfortunately I have inaccurately ordered the wrong style so will have to return but the service was really quick and efficient.
I initially received the wrong model. I have message to have it replaced. No answer, then I called, so I received quickly the correct model, but I have no news to return the incorrect model. I have message again and still no news. I appreciate I got quickly the correct product but I have no need for the incorrect one and it would be a waste of I keep it.
I found this shop via google and it’s been fine - I’m waiting for a return as the nursing vest was not a material I wanted to wear after having a baby - synthetic and clingy - but hoping to receive a refund and also a different size in bra as the one I purchased didn’t fit. Hoping this will be a seamless experience - no reason to think it won’t be. I’d appreciate a wider range of nursing vests as these are what I want to wear most of the time as covers tummy and gives access for feeding without having too many sets of clips/too many layers when new mothers are usually quite hot!
I ordered my bra on September 6th,and today, two weeks later I haven't heard from the delivery yet. I don't know if it was even sent or not. Waiting for the bra cuz I heard it's an amazing one!
Still waiting for part of my order. They did kindly get in touch to let me know it was to be delivered late and offered to refund.
Great to see a variety of large sized nursing and maternity bras that look nice (this is rare). Service was good and bras are a good quality. It would be better if they were next day delivery.
I actually returned bra I bought as it was to big under the breast.
Waiting for smaller replacement.
Still have not received my order
I haven't received the order yet.
Delivery was very slow the bras I ordered are good quality but come up small, I chose to order from this page because they supposedly offered larger sizes and the ability to pay with PayPal gave me a come back, correspondence was OK, a bit slow and lacking in information, I probably wouldn't use again
Lots of styles and quick delivery. Unfortunately one of the clips was on the wrong part of the bra! The company dealt with my refund quickly.
They should have bigger sizes but they r ok
Good quality items at a good price. Shame I had to chase up delivery.
Service was good and the bar looked nice but unfortunately I bought it for my daughter and didn’t fit her proper so had to send back
After reading great reviews I was so excited about receiving my new nursing bra. So I was disappointed when I had to chase them as I had to wait 3 days for the bra to arrive,after having been promised next day delivery.
Ir arrives after I prompted them, and the bra is pretty and good quality.
Bras are ok but service and delivery was very slow and I've had three emails asking about reviews which, as a newly nursing mum with other things on my mind, is three too many.
Ordered 2 bras but one was out of stock so was refunded promptly for that. The one i did receive wasn't that great to be honest. The clips on the straps dig into your arms and the straps aren't very wide so no support. Doubt I would buy from here again unfortunately.
Items brought were a great fit. There were gifted to my cousin and gave great support for her busts. The Royce brand provides lots of choices for expecting mothers to be.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,258 reviews