Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Arrived quickly however they were very very small. I ordered a size bigger than what I usually am and the bras were still extremely small."
"I bought a Hot Milk bra from the Nursing Bra Shop which offers good enough support but has stretched very quickly, particularly across the back, and the stitching has started to split next to the clips. All in all I would say it's a pretty poor quality bra for the price, compared to the standard offered by Bravissimo, but it still offers support and does the job it was bought for."
"Site is good, friendly staff, a shame its taking a considerable time to complete my order. But size is impossible to find :("
"Price is fine but I am not happy about quality of my new bra. The material is not comfortable :( I do not use me new bra :("
"Service is excellent, unfortunately the specific bra I ordered was poor quality. Hopefully this is taken into account when stocking as I can't fault Nursing Bra Shop otherwise."
"One out of my two bras came really quickly second one nearly a month later still have not received! It’s a joke"
Hi, I am so sorry about this...is there anything I can do to make it up please?
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.84 based on 600 reviews