Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Took a chance and bought two nursing bras from here and I'm honestly so glad I did. After spending the first 5 months of pregnancy in increasingly uncomfortable bras, it was like a piece of heaven to get into something that fit me properly. Order arrived earlier than expected and both are great quality. All this and they're still cheaper than the high street. Will definitely be ordering some more within the next few weeks!
I kept postponing ordering a nursing bra. Originally I planned on ordering one from Next instead of Bravado directly because of their high shipping. But due to Covid-19 Next shut down their online store as well and you were one of the first search results for Ireland with close to none shipping fee.
Bought nursing bra for my daughter, she is due anytime around 8th April, so she hasn’t used it yet. Your service and delivery was good. Thankyou.
Good prices but should have free returns as I have spent a fortune trying to get the right size
Great customer service and a fantastic selection of proper sized bras!
When I had an issue on the website, I called and spoke to Neil and he sorted it immediately enabling me to place my order.
I needed a different size and the exchange process was relatively easy and I was very grateful for the long returns period....with a small baby it's easy for these things to get left!
I am only knocking a star off because
as with most online purchases, it's a faff returning items when you aren't sure on sizing & I had to pay to return the size I originally ordered.
Overall a great website and I highly recommend if you want a correctly fitting bra!
Please go to boob or bust on FB for info about how to correctly measure yourself....most high street stores do it incorrectly!
Fantastic bras for narrow backed large chested ladies. I’ve struggled to find bras in my size 34j at an affordable price. nursing bra shop has both good value and a choice in my size.
The choice was extensive and my order came through quickly as requested. Very happy to use and recommend them.
It was very hard to get a plus size nursing bra without going to a specialist lingerie shop and even then there was only one style on offer. On this website I got two spare bras easily with a choice of colours and styles and also reasonably priced.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,201 reviews