Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Good prices but should have free returns as I have spent a fortune trying to get the right size"
"Great customer service and a fantastic selection of proper sized bras! When I had an issue on the website, I called and spoke to Neil and he sorted it immediately enabling me to place my order. I needed a different size and the exchange process was relatively easy and I was very grateful for the long returns period....with a small baby it's easy for these things to get left! I am only knocking a star off because as with most online purchases, it's a faff returning items when you aren't sure on sizing & I had to pay to return the size I originally ordered. Overall a great website and I highly recommend if you want a correctly fitting bra! Please go to boob or bust on FB for info about how to correctly measure yourself....most high street stores do it incorrectly!"
"Fantastic bras for narrow backed large chested ladies. I’ve struggled to find bras in my size 34j at an affordable price. nursing bra shop has both good value and a choice in my size."
"The choice was extensive and my order came through quickly as requested. Very happy to use and recommend them."
"It was very hard to get a plus size nursing bra without going to a specialist lingerie shop and even then there was only one style on offer. On this website I got two spare bras easily with a choice of colours and styles and also reasonably priced."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.84 based on 596 reviews