Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Good descriptionsand advice. Having bra "specs" is very useful. I was a bit lost on which bra to get until I found this site, now I have 3 very comfortable bras which suit my needs perfectly and look good too!
Delivery wasn’t as fast as it said but brilliant service otherwise. Does seem like a small business so longer shipping is acceptable
When making my purchase I checked out using PayPal as I had never ordered from this website before and it reassured me. Nursing bra shop was quick and easy with ordering and delivery.
Good service, quick delivery.
Straight forward website. Good quality bras. The only nursing bras that I have purchased that keep shape and feel supportive. Also delivered when expected.
Very quick at sending product ... was extremely happy with what i received would recommend this company and also use again in future
The Nursing bra I bought are so strong and comfortable to wear, also affordable.
Fit perfect 👍🏻
Very pleased with the bra I ordered. Fits well and supportive on a larger cup size.
Great concept, great range, delivery a tad slow but customer service was good. Had a refund processed quickly.
Good selection of nursing bras, found my favourite. International shipping with regular mail took some time (and I wish there would be more information about it (estimated delivery time in days etc.) included in the order acknowledgement/dispatch announcement), but it was very affordable. I had some questions concerning the shipment and I got replied fast.
It’s very hard finding a nursing bra in my current size (pre pregnancy 32HH and now 36J/JJ) and the range is pretty much limited to Royce. I did find that Nursing Bra Shop had the Blossom bra which i haven’t found elsewhere so I am really pleased with this. Delivery was swift which was great and free.
Pretty nursing bras, good quality and at a reasonable price.
My wife was looking for a specifc
Very good service, thanks
Nursings bras were very good value and are just what my daughter needed after giving birth to a premature baby. Order took a little longer than expected but still worth 4 stars.
Good fit, good value for money and a nice looking nursing bra. Quick dispatch also
Lovely bra received, very happy
Very happy with my purchase, both bras I ordered are great and exactly what I needed. Delivery was exceptionally fast. The only thing that was slightly "off-putting" was the packaging itself, I looked messy with sellotape bunged on, I expected the brand name on some neat and secure looking packaging. Aside from that I am very pleased and will be using you again :)
Very good products. First time I've used them and really liked what I got. They fit very well too.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 821 reviews