Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Super service with a huge range of bras available. The website was very easy to use and had a super useful search by size option.
Fast delivery to sweden. Wide range of sizes and models which was helpful as I've been unable to find my size in regular stores here. Would have liked if EU sizes were also listed.
Recommended to me by a mums' Facebook group. Easy to browse the site by size, and they were happy to send out a different size when I realised the first bra's band was too small. Unfortunately the bras didn't suit me as have a small bust and the bras available seem to suit a fuller cup better. Despite this I would recommend their service
Would be helpful to have more information regarding free returns in the actual parcel. I emailed asking for advice but unfortunately the reply went into my junk mail so I ended up paying to return it for an exchange.
Great, I thought it was going to arrive a bit sooner than it did though 🤔
Really happy with the service from Nursing Bra Shop. I received half my order very quickly with a note explaining where the rest of my order was. I thought this was very considerate; rather than waiting until all items were available the company took the time to send in separate parcels to ensure I didn’t have to wait. Thank you.
I saw the advertisement for the Nursing Bra Shop on Facebook. I knew my daughter was finding it difficult to find a nursing bra of a particular style and in cotton. I ordered one for her, it arrived quickly, was exactly what she was looking for, beautifully made, but unfortunately wasn’t the right size. My mistake! So I have now returned it, and waiting for the replacement, and hoping the service will be as quick as the original service was!
I have given 4* and if it arrives in the next 3-4 days, I will give a 5* review!
I really like the bra I received and it fits well. It took a little while to arrive but that is expected in the current circumstances. I was a bit disappointed that such a thin/flat box was used to ship it. One of the bra cups arrived with deep creases as a result. Luckily this has smoothed out after washing and wearing because otherwise the creasing would have shown under a t-shirt
Really good service! Items arrived quickly and FREE returns is handy. Wide range of different bras from lots of different brands so it is much easier to find a suitable nursing bras for your needs. Would really recommend!
The service I received was really good and delivery was quick.
Brilliant products for nursing mums. Slight delay in delivery but email querying this answered promptly and product delivered soon after. Good value and quality. Two daughters have bought them.
Lovely bras my only down side is I bought the size up from all my other bras and they've come up quite small so haven't got much growing room as same size as ones I already have
Very quick delivery. Recommended by “can I breastfeed in it” community on Facebook. Unfortunately my bras did not fit but returns/exchange is easy with a clear form to fill out. It’s just a shame that the customer has to pay for returns.
One of the bras I ordered arrived in good time but unfortunately the other one was out of stock until the week later. I received an email to let me know and did I want a refund or wait. I said I would wait but to date have not received it yet. The bra that has come is really pretty for a nursing bra and fits well giving good support. Really hope the other comes soon.
So comfortable and soft on my skin. As I have a bigger bust (40K) i have found it difficult to find a comfy bra without feeling pinching on my shoulders by the end of the day. Love it!!
Recently bought a nursing bra from Nursing Bra shop. What a great purchase, I wanted a good supportive nursing bra and that's exactly what I got. I only bought one because I was unsure what to go for because i was buying a FF size but I will definitely buy some more. Great selection online.
It is very good Bra and very comfortable.The size is perfect. I will order more😊.Thank you
Great service quick enough delivery in current situation with covid 19 postal delays , reasonable priced I liked the bras I received however they didn't fit me due to measuring my self wrong I've had to return and asked for refund as I got sorted since however i would definitely order from here again in the future ;)
I found the nursing bra shop whilst looking for a nursing bra. I’m large chested so bras can be really expensive for us big busted ladies. I took a chance with a shop I’ve never heard of. PayPal option payment gave me the confidence to buy from them. Unfortunately upon my purchase I forget to change my address (nightmare). I rang the company straight away as it was a next day delivery situation and they asked me to email them with my reference number stating the changes needed. Neil changed my address promptly upon receiving my email.

The bra arrived the next day, good packaging and excellent quality. Great service will be buying again after bubba is born.
Great prices, prompt delivery and prompt processing of refunds.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,202 reviews