Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Fantastic customer service, only problem I had is found the back sizing smaller than my other bras but I added an adapter
Helpful and a good price on the nursing bra. Unfortunately one of the ones was out of stock but they called me to explain and sent me the rest of my order and processed the refund on the other quickly.
There service is excellent. Have used them twice and both time have been great. The products have really good quality and pricing. I have compared them to other places but this has been the most successful.
Lovely bra, delivered quickly. Thank you!
Great service
I’ve been really impressed with this company- I’ve ordered from them a couple of times now and they’ve always been good at being in touch and offering help. Thank you.
Found this company online. Quick delivery but unfortunately the bras made me look like Madonna. I used boob or bust to get my measurements and never tried this size before. I’ve returned the bras, which I had to pay postage so I won’t be ordering again until I sort my size out, not sure how I’ll do that though as there’s only two shops in my town to get nursing bras and they never go up big enough
Good descriptionsand advice. Having bra "specs" is very useful. I was a bit lost on which bra to get until I found this site, now I have 3 very comfortable bras which suit my needs perfectly and look good too!
Delivery wasn’t as fast as it said but brilliant service otherwise. Does seem like a small business so longer shipping is acceptable
When making my purchase I checked out using PayPal as I had never ordered from this website before and it reassured me. Nursing bra shop was quick and easy with ordering and delivery.
Good service, quick delivery.
Straight forward website. Good quality bras. The only nursing bras that I have purchased that keep shape and feel supportive. Also delivered when expected.
Very quick at sending product ... was extremely happy with what i received would recommend this company and also use again in future
The Nursing bra I bought are so strong and comfortable to wear, also affordable.
Fit perfect 👍🏻
Very pleased with the bra I ordered. Fits well and supportive on a larger cup size.
Great concept, great range, delivery a tad slow but customer service was good. Had a refund processed quickly.
Good selection of nursing bras, found my favourite. International shipping with regular mail took some time (and I wish there would be more information about it (estimated delivery time in days etc.) included in the order acknowledgement/dispatch announcement), but it was very affordable. I had some questions concerning the shipment and I got replied fast.
It’s very hard finding a nursing bra in my current size (pre pregnancy 32HH and now 36J/JJ) and the range is pretty much limited to Royce. I did find that Nursing Bra Shop had the Blossom bra which i haven’t found elsewhere so I am really pleased with this. Delivery was swift which was great and free.
Pretty nursing bras, good quality and at a reasonable price.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 911 reviews