Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
The service I received was really good and delivery was quick.
Brilliant products for nursing mums. Slight delay in delivery but email querying this answered promptly and product delivered soon after. Good value and quality. Two daughters have bought them.
Lovely bras my only down side is I bought the size up from all my other bras and they've come up quite small so haven't got much growing room as same size as ones I already have
Very quick delivery. Recommended by “can I breastfeed in it” community on Facebook. Unfortunately my bras did not fit but returns/exchange is easy with a clear form to fill out. It’s just a shame that the customer has to pay for returns.
One of the bras I ordered arrived in good time but unfortunately the other one was out of stock until the week later. I received an email to let me know and did I want a refund or wait. I said I would wait but to date have not received it yet. The bra that has come is really pretty for a nursing bra and fits well giving good support. Really hope the other comes soon.
So comfortable and soft on my skin. As I have a bigger bust (40K) i have found it difficult to find a comfy bra without feeling pinching on my shoulders by the end of the day. Love it!!
Recently bought a nursing bra from Nursing Bra shop. What a great purchase, I wanted a good supportive nursing bra and that's exactly what I got. I only bought one because I was unsure what to go for because i was buying a FF size but I will definitely buy some more. Great selection online.
It is very good Bra and very comfortable.The size is perfect. I will order more😊.Thank you
Great service quick enough delivery in current situation with covid 19 postal delays , reasonable priced I liked the bras I received however they didn't fit me due to measuring my self wrong I've had to return and asked for refund as I got sorted since however i would definitely order from here again in the future ;)
I found the nursing bra shop whilst looking for a nursing bra. I’m large chested so bras can be really expensive for us big busted ladies. I took a chance with a shop I’ve never heard of. PayPal option payment gave me the confidence to buy from them. Unfortunately upon my purchase I forget to change my address (nightmare). I rang the company straight away as it was a next day delivery situation and they asked me to email them with my reference number stating the changes needed. Neil changed my address promptly upon receiving my email.

The bra arrived the next day, good packaging and excellent quality. Great service will be buying again after bubba is born.
Great prices, prompt delivery and prompt processing of refunds.
Having recently had a baby, I’ve found it’s essential to find a bra that is comfortable and practical whilst getting to grips with breastfeeding. As it is so difficult to leave the house in the first couple of weeks with a newborn, The Nursing Bra shop has offered great service with a wide range of choice without the pressure of trawling the shops (with a newborn) for a bigger size than most cater for, or having to be on time for a bra fitting appointment. When I ordered my bras, they arrived within the time given and I was updated by email about their arrival. Will be purchasing from them again.
Fantastic customer service, only problem I had is found the back sizing smaller than my other bras but I added an adapter
Helpful and a good price on the nursing bra. Unfortunately one of the ones was out of stock but they called me to explain and sent me the rest of my order and processed the refund on the other quickly.
There service is excellent. Have used them twice and both time have been great. The products have really good quality and pricing. I have compared them to other places but this has been the most successful.
Lovely bra, delivered quickly. Thank you!
Great service
I’ve been really impressed with this company- I’ve ordered from them a couple of times now and they’ve always been good at being in touch and offering help. Thank you.
Found this company online. Quick delivery but unfortunately the bras made me look like Madonna. I used boob or bust to get my measurements and never tried this size before. I’ve returned the bras, which I had to pay postage so I won’t be ordering again until I sort my size out, not sure how I’ll do that though as there’s only two shops in my town to get nursing bras and they never go up big enough
Good descriptionsand advice. Having bra "specs" is very useful. I was a bit lost on which bra to get until I found this site, now I have 3 very comfortable bras which suit my needs perfectly and look good too!
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,040 reviews