Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Super quick, efficient and professional service and I loved the range available!
Very sturdy and comfortable
Delivery and shipping were very fast. I ordered from japan and receive my order very quickly. The bra fits perfectly, i am very satisfied. Think about ordering another one.
Good contact, quick delivery, would recommend
Spot on service cannot fault them. Lots of information about bras on the website so you can make an informed purchase.
Very good customer service. I ordered 2 bras. I recieved an email from the shop informing me that 1 item was not in stock and would be delivered at a later date or I could choose to take a refund. First item came quickly and is perfect.
Quick delivery, great product
Great advice helped me to choose a bra that is very comfortable and flexible. It would be good if the photos showed the back view of bras as well as the front though as I like to see how they are fastenened.
I’m still waiting for a lot of my order to still arrive so I’ll wait then review
Ordering and receiving product quick and easy. I have returned as it does not fit. I am on a long standing quest to find a bra that fits me, so can't say if it the product was true to size or not. Have only just sent back using the Post Office returns slip link, given from the company. Will await correspondence to say this has been received and subsequently, the refund. Overall, no complaints with service.
Really nice collection of nursing bras and are quality products. I didn’t find this much variety anywhere else. Would definitely recommend this site.
Very pleased with service. Helpful information for determining fit.
This bra is very comfy, the clasps are easy to clip and unclip.
It's hard to find a non-wire, non-padded bra in a large cup size for a good price but this one ticked all the boxes!
Highly recommend the nursing bra shop, excellent service and speedy delivery.
I found the shop doing a google search for a bravado bra in a colour sold out on a few other sites. Luckily they had it in my size! Service was prompt and friendly, and you can tell they care about their customers. Would buy from the site again.
Great. I heard about this site from a friend as I'm currently pregnant and struggling to get big comfortable nursing bras.. definitely recommend.
Very good size just what needed.
Quick delivery
Great range of nursing bras for all sizes. Plus they arrive pretty quickly so brilliant for your changing size when feeding.
Great prices and a wide selection of bras and sizes. Thank you! Will certainly be using again and fully recommend.
Came across this company trough a googl search. Good descriptions about bra fit which are very useful. Easy to return an item that didn't fit well.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,254 reviews