Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
I heard about Nursing Bra Shop after it was recommended to me by a contributor on Mumsnet. I am so impressed with the quality of products and the customer service!
Still yet to receive the goods a number of weeks later
Great product and arrived really quickly. Well packaged!
Bought 2 bras and only recieved one with a note on piece a paper saying the 2nd bra will be with you in a few days. I am still waiting have emailed them but no response! No one has contacted me not a good service!
This is my second purchase of multiple styles. Sizes perfect, great quality and lots of choice. Always arrived promptly with great communication from Neil and the team. I highly recommend!
Excellent fitting and super quality
Great service and great fitted bra's as during this pandemic haven't been shopping and the shops don't do my size bra's. I brought bra's from here 2 years ago and came across the site again and once again happy with my purchases.
Love my Anita nursing bra. Bought it in a 34 J and it gives me great support like a normal bra with the benefit of easy access for nursing. Going to buy another one.
Great service. I ordered for my daughter. She wasn't sure of her size, so the bras that fit multiple sizes were ideal. The first bra I ordered was out of stock, I was quickly refunded within days. The second bra was delivered quickly and was a good fit. The advise on the site was very useful. Will definitely been using this site again
I had bought Anita's nursing bra just different model in the shop previously so I knew my size. Therefore this one fitted perfectly. Very nice material and comfortable bra.
A brilliant selection of nursing bras in many styles and colours to suit everyone's tastes. I'll be sure to use them again if my partner needs any more nursing attire in the future.
Great price and quick delivery, overall great service. Had already been measured for the bra and due to covid restrictions couldn’t get it locally.
I found this retailer whilst searching the Internet for a better range of maternity bras. There is a wide range of bras to choose from, with helpful descriptions about each style of bra which helped to inform my choice. I bought my first maternity bra from them a few weeks ago. The service was very quick and I received my bra in a matter of days. The description of the bra was also very accurate. I was happy with my purchase and the service provided that I have decided to buy further maternity bras from here. Would definitely recommend this retailer.
bought this nursing bra ,not for nursing, but after my daughter had breast reconstruction after cancer,the nurse at the hospital recommended it . must say she was over the moon with it,fitted perfect she said so soft to touch but very well supported,she said it was probably the best bra she had ever owned,
highly reccommended . worth 5star plus
Easy to shop and quick delivery to Finland.
I initially received the wrong model. I have message to have it replaced. No answer, then I called, so I received quickly the correct model, but I have no news to return the incorrect model. I have message again and still no news. I appreciate I got quickly the correct product but I have no need for the incorrect one and it would be a waste of I keep it.
I was refunded the money two days after ordering after I later enquired as to why...
they didn’t have the bra I ordered.
Fast delivery
Good quality product
2nd time I have purchases from this retailer.
Super service with a huge range of bras available. The website was very easy to use and had a super useful search by size option.
Very pretty bra, fits very nicely and gives your breasts shape without any wiring. This is not frumpy looking like other nursing bras.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,198 reviews