Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"I had reservations as the website sounds generic but figured with PayPal Protecton I’d give it a go. Especially as my favourite panache nursing bra was on there for a fraction of the price I’d seen elsewhere. I’m glad I did! The bra arrived quickly and the experience was very positive. I’ll be back and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!"
"Great range, good prices & quick delivery. Highly recommended!"
"Good range of products, easy to find what you want and friendly service."
"My daughter has found the two bras excellent, really supportive (size 36j). I made a guess on the size knowing her size from before becoming pregnant and two sizes up were just right. They were received very quickly which was great as baby arrived unexpectedly at 29 weeks!"
"Great service lovely soft and a really good fitting bra. I would really recommend the Nursing Bra Shop."
"Excellent to deal with, super speedy delivery. Can’t ask for more"
"Great selection of brands. I loved the sizing advice on each individual product, this was so helpful to get a good fit. Best returns policy I've seen, perfect as I don't know how my body will change post pregnancy."
"I received a really good service from this shop. The honest descriptions about the bras were really useful (regarding sizing and thickness of cups). They did a wide range of sizes and the styles were really pretty. My order arrived promptly and the bras I ordered were as described and really comfortable, as well as looking great. I would definitely recommend them and use them again myself."
"good quality and size"
"I was unsure about this site so I used PayPal but I’ve just received my second purchase and have been pleased with the products and quick service. I would recommend this company."
"Prices were reasonable. We received emails every step of the way and the order arrived promptly and as expected."
"Excellent service and product. Bought the Royce nursing bra as pre breast cancer lumpectomy bra, whilst waiting for the operation. Very comfortable, with excellent support. I liked the fact that it fits many sizes, goes up to an H cup and is made of cotton, with no seams. My breast cancer nurse was impressed too. Much better than many post surgery bras that were not fit for purpose, with small cup sizes. I will be using it again in a few weeks, as it is a little too supportive for the weeks immediately following an operation. I would definitely use your shop again and buy another of these bras if needed."
"Excellent choice of bras in a variety of different sizes and styles. Quick to reply to any queries. Very quick delivery and well packaged bras. Would recommend to others."
"Great service, high quality nursing bra and excellent value for money"
"I have been ordering nursing bras here for several years now. The prices simply can't be beat. The same bra in the US is almost twice what I get it for here at the nursingbrashop"
"Reply to my order and delivery was quick. The product itself was very good quality and excellent value for money. Really good."
"Really impressed with the speedy fulfilment of my order of two nursing bras. Followed the advice on the website too and the bras both fitted brilliantly."
"Excellent quality and delivered promptly. Info provided was extremely helpful and enabled me to make a great choice."
"So happy I found Nursing bra shop!! Excellent service quick free delivery. Great bra options for larger busts."
"Great selection, fast delivery"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.78 based on 787 reviews