Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
bought this nursing bra ,not for nursing, but after my daughter had breast reconstruction after cancer,the nurse at the hospital recommended it . must say she was over the moon with it,fitted perfect she said so soft to touch but very well supported,she said it was probably the best bra she had ever owned,
highly reccommended . worth 5star plus
Easy to shop and quick delivery to Finland.
Fast delivery
Good quality product
2nd time I have purchases from this retailer.
Very pretty bra, fits very nicely and gives your breasts shape without any wiring. This is not frumpy looking like other nursing bras.
Great service, excellent quality product! Thank you so much!
I found this site just as I was about to give up on finding a comfy nursing bra in a large size.
The bra arrived in less than a week and it is soooo comfy. I wasn’t expecting too much because the price seemed a bit too good to be true for bras my size but I’m chuffed to bits & I'm going to order another one in another colour next month!
I decided to order my first Bravado bra through this site because their returns policy is quite expensive and I've never ordered from them before so had no idea on fit, whereas the Nursing Bra Shop offers free UK delivery and returns which is brilliant for this kind of thing, where you don't know exactly what you want! My order arrived quickly and was well communicated in terms of timescales. Really pleased, thank you!
Excellent customer service! A huge variety to choose from and very competitive prices.
Excellent products, really quick delivery, and easy returns.
I've struggled to find nursing /maternity bra's in the correct size. This site has a great selection, and really informative info on what sizes to try. I ordered 4 all very different and only needed to return 1.
Returns were easy and refund issued with no concerns.
Will be using them again for sure.
Most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn. It does have a ‘cone’ shape and not like a normal bra shape but it’s so comfy I don’t mind
Excellent service. My order was dispatched quickly and I found the contact I had from the company to be very polite.
Pre pregnancy 34G always invested in really good bras!
3rd baby, was dreading the hunt for decent supportive nursing bra, however delighted with my purchases. I have bought 2 especially like the wide band round the sides and back.
The website was easy to navigate & I loved that there were better search features by comparison to bigger retailers
Fantastic sizing and fantastic customer service!
Great communication. Great product. Quick delivery. Highly recommended
I never write reviews but the service was great. I ordered a nursing bra, upon finding out that it was not in stock they let me change my order to any other bra (including more expensive ones) or chose to cancel the order. The new bra came within 2 weeks despite being an international purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great selection with helpful fitting guides, prompt and friendly service
Last days im very upset because i have no fit my bra and i have lost of money waste , then one my sister see ur ad in fb and told me u have to buy ur bra from this shop , so i read all comments and review of different ppl , then i order 1 bra ...its good i feel comfortable and then i decide tau buy one more bra from ur shop...both bras are good quality and precet for large chest size...
Product was perfect. Delivery was excellent.
Great service! Excellent nursing bras!
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,185 reviews