DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts ?

"Easy to fit and works well"
"Fantastic fit. And value. Tried everywhere for this product. With no affordable results. If their were more than 5stars I would give them. Amazing product. Does exactly what it says. Thanx."
"Good price, prompt delivery."
"This is the second time I’ve bought roofbars from this supplier & as last time, Great Product & Great Service, THANK YOU."
"Excellent quality product. Quick delivery and easy, professional ordering process. Could not fault whole transaction - very happy !!!"
"Communication was great, fast despatch, competitive price."
"Good quality rear Mat very happy"
"Order was delivered really quick unfortunately two clips were missing but they were sent out by first class post so very happy"
"I ordered some Thule roof bars, on receipt I noticed that one of the bars was slightly damaged (not DriveDens fault at all). I contacted DriveDen, and Vicky from customer services was extremely polite and helpful in getting some new ones sent to me very quickly. Excellent customer service (which is becoming a very rare thing!)"
"The delivery was very fast and exactly what I ordered very pleased with purchase"
"The parts I ordered fitted perfectly, I am really happy with the quality of the product."
"Fast & excellent service"
"Posted my order of Thule bars for my car extremely promptly."
"Excellent service, arrived next day!"
"Excellent service........."
"Excellent service"
"This was a reasonably priced roof bar for my 06 Astra. But be warned, this is not easy to fit, and some of the overly complicated and badly instructed parts need quite a bit of physical and mental strength to complete. Once done, I am sure it will be fine, but you will not be taking it on and off on a regular basis."
Hi there,

Many thanks for the review - the roof bars do need some assembly, as is the norm for this type of accessory. We are sorry to hear that the instructions were not clear...but we can always offer some advice if anyone needs help when fitting.

Just to note though - the part warning other potential buyers that they cannot take the bars off and put back on regularly...this is not accurate. Once the bars are assembled and put in place, they are very easily removed and re-fitted. This will only take around a minute or so, as the feet clamp in place on the underside of the bars and therefore, it's just a case of putting them back on and tightening up to hold secure.

So, we would advise yourself and others that, it is very easy to remove and re-fit the bars...and this is certainly recommended for the times you are not carrying anything on the roof.

Kind regards,
Rob
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
"A super quick and efficient service. I would not hesitate in using this company again or recommending them to my friends."
"Very satisfied with service. Initial queries answered promptly and when purchased item dispatched and arrived inside time allocated. Product is as described. - in hindsight I should have went for the roof bars with more space between roof and bars (like the genuine bars) as these are quite noisy."
"Great company to deal with, would certainly use them again, prompt delivery of goods."
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.82 based on 10,268 reviews