DriveDen Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveDen
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DriveDen Reviews

About DriveDen:

High quality, tailor-made car accessories that protect vehicles and support drivers when travelling on the road.

hello@driveden.com

Unit 5 Reliant Close
Chandlers Ford

Tell us how DriveDen made you happy
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
David Pearson
Fantastic service, great product.
Brilliant was told by Halfords it couldn’t be done 10 mins on there web site job done turned up quickly highly recommend Nick
I collected the goodsfrom their premises which was convenient.
Item fitted well and quality matched the price.
Easy to order and quick delivery , the mats are good quality only problem was the passenger side front flops down due to the weight of it . Ended up putting some velcro on it to hold it in place . Could maybe do with another fixing point like the original's . Wouldn't let me upload a photo
Ordered these mats for my new landrover discovery 5. It has carpet mats but its a farm vehicle and gets dirty. Good price,good quality,fit perfectly and were delivered within a day. Will reccommend.
Perfect mats & as good a fit as the OEM mats, to cut out the holes just use a 24mm wood routing piece in an electric drill for a perfect cutout & use a Stanley knife for any small burrs (see pictures). I bought the boot liner, bumper protector & footwell mats that all fit like a glove. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
DriveDen 5 star review on 11th January 2021 DriveDen 5 star review on 11th January 2021 DriveDen 5 star review on 11th January 2021 DriveDen 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Great service and quick delivery, would highly recommend DriveDen
Good prices and swift delivery
Perfect fit, already proven it's worth whilst transporting a dozen bags of horse manure. Kept all the water contained and wiped down very easily. If you want to keep your car boot clean get one of these, you won't be disappointed.
These boxes look great, very strong and plenty of storage space, I have not used as yet but I am very confident that all will go well, I would definitely recommend them to all thinking of buying one.
It’s hard to fault such a simple action as ordering a part. The only down side is that it seems like
Nobody worked over the Christmas period , meaning my next day delivery payment was wasted and pretty much pointless. The communication was good although the delivery company used did mess that bit up.
DriveDen 4 star review on 11th January 2021
This is the first time I’ve used DriveDen, but I would now highly recommend them. Service was quick and communication was good. The item was exactly as described and the price was the best I could find anywhere. I’m very happy with the quality items I received.
A brilliant product for a brilliant price
Great service and quick delivery
Roof bars delivered promptly, good price and as described. Easy and simple ordering process.
Very good product quick dispatch thankyou
Excellent service.
They cancelled my order without consulting me or telling me why. I emailed them for an explanation and got no response. Poor customer service and communication.
Sorry to hear this. I have checked the details, and can see we emailed on the 5th to explain. Unfortunately we have not yet had the correct paperwork through to allow us to ship to Northern Ireland, and had to refund your order. We hope this will be resolved soon.
Excellent quality, great price delivered quickly
Purchased a boot mat for my 2014 plate Q3.... and it fits!!
Looked for ages and everyone was very contradicting whether it would fit, but driveben suggested one and boom it fits!
Thankyou