DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Verified Buyer

Good quality parts, keenly priced, quickly dispatched and well packaged

fast five star
Verified Buyer

I send them email what sort of vehicle I have and need to buy Roof rack but I did not know what to buy. They replied very quickly sending me options and information very clearly. I made my choice and I am very about it.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and good roof bars have not fitted yet instructions not very clear
Verified Buyer

Excellent product delivered as promised ,great.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery with a quality product
Verified Buyer

Good product, fair price and delivered within a couple of days
Verified Buyer

the product works really good and came quickly
Verified Buyer

I ordered and paid for the spare parts, they arrived on time and I fitted them the same day. Job done; who could ask for better??

Quick service good product
Verified Buyer

Product OK for the money but as all cars I have ever owned have had their surfaces treated with some "cockpit type cleaner", the Velcro system just doe not stick. So cannot use the sides of the liner. You need to invent a different method of fixing the sides to the car.
Hi there,
Many thanks for your review - although it is a shame we have not received any communication directly about this, as we have not had a chance to respond before negative feedback was provided. (Unfortunately on Reviews.co.uk, 3 out of 5 stars does count as negative!).
We can confirm though, that we do not make the product you have purchased (universal-fit boot liner). We are just the retailer and therefore, it will not be up to ourselves to invent a new method for fixing the item to the car's interior. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the way the product is designed.
On the whole, we receive very good reviews for this product, especially given it's very low price compared to other boot liners on the market and available from ourselves directly.
However, if you are not happy with the item, you are entitled to a return and refund...so you can request this if you wish via eBay (the original platform for the order).
Kind regards,
NP Autoparts | DriveDen
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and received the items I ordered well packaged. I would use again.
Verified Buyer

Fits and works perfect and very easy to fit thanks.
Verified Buyer

All good, as described, perfect part, good price, Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Fast & efficient service, dispatch. Quality and valued goods. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Good price, quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and quick delivery. Part fitted easily and quickly.
Verified Buyer

As good as main dealer mats, fit perfectly.
Verified Buyer

High quality product which fitted perfectly. Excellent delivery (although the delivery driver seemed very frightened of small dogs!!)
Verified Buyer

Very quick on postage/delivery very pleased.
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.81 based on 9,130 reviews