DriveDen Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveDen
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DriveDen Reviews

About DriveDen:

High quality, tailor-made car accessories that protect vehicles and support drivers when travelling on the road.

hello@driveden.com

Unit 5 Reliant Close
Chandlers Ford

Tell us how DriveDen made you happy
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
David Pearson
If you continue using FedEX as delivery service I will stop buying from you. My order has been dispatched on the 18th and I am constantly on the phone with them as the parcel didn't arrive yet. Completely useless service!
We are sorry to hear this. Generally we are finding FedEx good, and after using others in the last 12 months they are by far the best in our experience, but unfortunately all couriers seem to be struggling with the huge volume of parcels caused by the shops being closed.

I can see we have been chasing this up with FedEx and trying to fix this for you.
They cancelled my order without consulting me or telling me why. I emailed them for an explanation and got no response. Poor customer service and communication.
Sorry to hear this. I have checked the details, and can see we emailed on the 5th to explain. Unfortunately we have not yet had the correct paperwork through to allow us to ship to Northern Ireland, and had to refund your order. We hope this will be resolved soon.
Item ordered and paid and still not received !
I'm very disappointed, I bought my roof box on the impression I was getting the best deal on black friday with a discount code of £30 off the £275 roof box I bought, paying £245.…shortly after buying the box I kept getting ebay offers to buy the same roof box at a discount price, low as £222 which made me feel that I didn't get a great deal after all, all I had to do was wait a week!!! Coned....
Hi,

As explained on email, the Web offer was still the best offer. The ebay offer is sent out by ebay, as they sometimes add offers. The ebay listing is subject to a shipping charge, which makes it the same or more than the website.

We ran a black friday promo on ebay for 15% off, making it £233 + 15 shipping. We then sent a 10% offer through ebay for customers that signed up for notifications. This was for £275 - 10%. So the web offer you got was still the lowest you could have purchased for.

Driveden.com
Never received my delivery emailed twice with no reply
Hello Mr Jones,

Sorry to see you have been unhappy with the delivery of your order. I have checked our emails and can see we have been looking into this for you and replying back about the delivery.

I can see Fedex attempted delivery the day after dispatch, but it says you were not home. We are checking with fedex as to why it was not automatically re attempted the next working day. You should have received a text notification allowing you to select a re attempt day if a mobile number was in our system.

Our team are chasing Fedex for an answer, but i can see from tracking it is out for delivery today.

Please accept our apologies for this, and contact us if there are any further issues with todays delivery.

Neil
Sent the wrong part twice and then continued to ignore us

Roof rack
I bought Ford C-Max floormats , the one they sent me doesn’t fit in my car , wasn’t the appropriate size . When I emailed them back about returning the item they said I have to pay for return postage, which it wasn’t my fault.
Hi There,

I have checked your order, and can see you ordered Ford Ranger mats from us. These would not fit the C-Max, and this is the reason the return postage cost was not covered by us.

Kind Regards,
no problem buying from company, but bars have damaged paintwork on our brand new Range Rover. Have been waiting over a month, for them to try to remedy the situation, they have just swept it under the rug. Avoid
Paid for next day delivery waited in all day when the item came 4 days later the delivery man said it hadn’t been put on next day delivery
Hello Mr Davies,

Sorry to hear there was a delay. I am not sure why the driver told you this, as the order was posted 1 hour after you made the order, and we used a DHL / UK mail next day service. This could be seen from the label, where it states "next day"

I cannot see that we have had any contact from you to let us know there was a delay, so were not able to check with the courier when it happened.

Neil
Still waiting - having arrived yet!!
Sorry to see there was a delay.

I have checked the order and we shipped it within a few hours, but it was delayed by a few days with our couriers getting it to Northern Ireland. We didnt receive contact from you, so were unable to chase up the courier and speed it along.

Neil
The flap on the plastic endcap on one of the roof bars snapped off on the first use and now the rubber top rail piece slips out whilst driving.
Very tricky to fit instructions unclear not sure if it's rite one
Hi,

Please contact us about fitting. Thule are the market leaders and their instructions are clear, If you have ordered the wrong bars for your vehicle we can help with swapping them for the correct ones.

Kind Regards
the item was not described as it didnt fit my car even though it said it would. have submitted a returns form 4 times, two weeks later yet to recieve any return label or info from the company. Items are not as described, and customer service is appaling.
Dear Customer,

We have checked the details and found that we have emailed you about your order. This item is correct for your vehicle and we have emailed offering help with fitting. I am not sure why you have not see this email? Please can you contact us to discuss. hello@driveden.com

Regards

Neil
Wrong product received, tried to contact by e-mail since yesterday-no answer by DriveDen? No telephone number?
Amounts to poor customer service.
My item left on doorstep by parcelforce, driver self signed for delivery, put card through letterbox to say item left on doorstep, come home from work no package on doorstep, im now £85 out of pocket......VERY VERY ANGRY AND DISAPOINTED .
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear this, and this is not common practice. Parcel force drivers are not allowed to do this, and we will report.

This was 2 weeks ago, have you contacted us? as you will not need to be out of pocket for this. I will email you to discuss. It is our responsibility to ensure you have your goods and are happy.

Neil
People don't like answering surveys
Apologies for this. It can be deleted, but does help us improve our service and is very common practice with online ordering.
Received my rubber mats for Vauxhall Astra in very quick delivery time quality of the mats is excellent...however the drivers mat has two location clips one of which arrived broken have emailed the company to rectify this issue no reply as yet to my issue so therefore on this reason alone I’m only giving a low rating.
Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear your mats arrived with a broken clip. I can see you emailed us on Saturday, and we have picked up your email Monday morning, as we are not able to pick these up over the weekends always.

We will send the replacement clip today.

Neil
Still have not got it yet will not order again
Dear Customer,

I have looked into this for you, and can see our courier has made a couple of attempts to deliver this parcel. We email all customers with tracking links at time of dispatch so your delivery can be monitored.

I cannot see that we have had any emails from you asking about your delivery. I will contact you directly now so we can try and arrange re delivery of your order.

Neil
I have been trying to contact you to receive a refund for the roof box that I re boxed and safely sealed, and is awaiting a return, and have not heard anything
We have collected your roof box today, and have refunded this evening, before it has arrived back with us. I feel we have been very helpful in arranging collection of the box that was not suitable for your car. Sorry to see you have not been happy with the service on this occasion.
Fixing clip on mats were broken . Not happy .
Hi,

Sorry to hear this. Have you contacted us? as we can quickly supply replacements.
DriveDen is rated 4.83 based on 14,828 reviews