DriveDen Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveDen
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DriveDen Reviews

About DriveDen:

High quality, tailor-made car accessories that protect vehicles and support drivers when travelling on the road.

hello@driveden.com

Unit 5 Reliant Close
Chandlers Ford

Tell us how DriveDen made you happy
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
David Pearson
The boot liner is good quality but arrived with a few marks on it.

Delivery was expensive.
Hi There,

Sorry to hear this. I can see from your photo the mark. This sometimes happens in the cooling process when a film is left on top. This is only a few microns thick, and will disappear with a bit of use.
ordered mats for my New mercedes GLC arrived promptly great fit. however after 2 weeks i have still not been able to use the front and rear mats as the smell of rubber is so strong it’s unbearable. the boot mat is perfect no smell at all. i’ve tried washing them and they have been outside now for 2 weeks. i doubt very much the smell is going to go.
Sorry to hear this. We have not had previous issues, and the floor mats are made from the same material as the boot liners, but will sit closer to the driver.

Any odour will fade away completely, but we are checking with with the manufacturer and will come back to you shortly.

Neil
The product is good quality and well made but the problem that I have is that I bought this particular design for the bar overhang which I need for securing items. Although the bars that I bought are described as being designed for my Suzuki and shows a good overhang in the photo there is hardly any on the front rail.
Hello Mr Arnold,

Sorry to hear you were not happy with this bar length. The best length bar is selected for each car, and usually the closest fit is what most customers like, as it looks nicer. Cars tend to have a wider roof at the front of the car, as it tapers in towards the rear.

Best Regards
Neil
I filled app in skoda octavia 2016 and unfortunately it ordered me mark2 mats which I didn't realize till they arrived the mats are great but I think the app could be improved
Shape fits ok. But it is a little to big and will not lie flat. Very baggy in places.
DriveDen 2 star review on 15th July 2020
Sorry to hear this. Once the mats are left in the car for a few days, they will flatten out and take the shape of the car correctly. They are rolled over in the box, so it will take these days to reshape.
I would suggest changing your courier, I gave them the benefit of the doubt on bank holiday weekend but waiting for 2nd order this week. If I’ve not got it I can’t use it and can’t review it even though I paid for it
Dear Customer,

Sorry you have not been happy with Parcel force. I checked this order, which was delivered on 26th. Your second order was made Wednesday, and looks to be out for delivery today. Their tracking system is not fully working, so i am unable to check the reason it was not delivered on Friday.

Please note that couriers are very stretched at the moment, with lower staff numbers, and a massive increase in parcels to deliver. There have been more small delays than normal, especially around bank holiday weeks.
Your will will be arriving within the estimated time on the site.

If this does not arrive by tomorrow please email us directly and we will chase it up.

DriveDen
Wrong size. Doesn’t fit a 2015 Jeep renegade
Sorry to hear this. The Jeep boot liner is only to fit models with a raised floor. We have sold lots of this liner in the past with great reviews, and think you may have the lower floor option in your Jeep.

Unused liners can be returned for a full refund.

DriveDen.com
Delivered on time and packaging was appropriate. No issues with delivery.
Very unhappy to be honest.
Ordered something and I received something else.
Sorry to hear this. Please can you let us know what you have received so we can send you the correct item. This is very unusual as we scan all orders leaving to verify the ordered item is the item we ship.

DriveDen.com
Mats don't fit properly not to shape of front of car rear mats perfect fit
Sadly I was (100% of the view that I had bought floor mats for my Range Rover Sport so when Discovery Sport mats arrived, needless to say I was pretty disappointed!!
Hi,

We have checked your order, and it was made for Discovery Sport, so it is a little unfair we have been reviewed in this way for sending the correct order.
Not great you did not match up my windscreen wipers so one fitted and other didn’t have correct connection so used it for other car
Hi,

We have checked your order and the order with us is for a set of roof bars, we cannot see an order for wiper blades, so we think you may have mixed us up with another company.

Anything else we can help with please let us know.

NP Autoparts/DriveDen
I got a bike rack from you and then had a great amount of trouble getting the correct 7-pin to 13 pin adaptor. I found it so frustrating that i couldnt just pick up the phone and talk to someone, I got an adapter for £5 from another company but it did not work, i then spent time tracking down the one that is actualy for THULE not Perruzo. and am still waiting for it to arrive. So two weeks later and not used the bike rack once. Very sad bunny right now . Oh yes and the adaptor that i ordered cost £19.99 Plus postage £2.99. And i think should be included in the cost of the Bike Rack.
due to me ordering the wrong part we have sent emails asking for a return address but had no reply as i need to send the part back & reorder another 1 as soon as possible please could you send us a address so we can return please thankyou in advance
Hi,

We only received an email from you last night, out of our working hours so we have replied this morning. It is not a problem to send the part back to us.

NP Autoparts
Product quality was good but send me a wrong item. When I tried to send me back as they provide me wrong label which is coast me £3,14. I’m still waiting for refund
Hi,

We are sorry that the item did not fit your vehicle. However, we offered a freepost return for you, so it would not cost anything to send it back. We emailed you a free label, as discussed, so you should have not have needed to pay anything at the post office.

The order has also been refunded upon its return. This was processed on the 2nd July for you.

NP Autoparts
actually not happy as the brush fell apart, and when reassmebled, the flow limiter snapped off - I am sorry for saying this and realise that this is clearly not Drive Den / NP's fault but please forward comment to your supplier.
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this and will certainly look into it.

If you would like to discuss further please get in touch with us: sales@npautoparts.co.uk.

NP Autoparts/DriveDen
Ordered part, came when said it would, wrong product sent. Emailed for return or exchange and they didn’t have part but sent free return label
Hi,

Sorry that the item did not fit your vehicle. Unfortunately our supplier do not currently list one that would be suitable so a full refund has been issued for you.

We apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

NP Autoparts
Not impressed with product. Checked beforehand that it would be fine for my Skoda Octavia but the covers do not fit very well. Also, the quality is poor. The elastic hoops break on the lightest of pulls. I cannot recommend this product.
wing mirror does not fit relevant car. after having it painted the car colour £48 I am not happy.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear this. We have not had any correspondence from you to report an issue. We would always suggest offering up the wing mirror cover to the wing mirror to make sure it fits before taking it to be painted as it can then be returned if not correct.

NP Autoparts
Q7 rubber car mats buy new.
Not very convinced and not happy at all as this DriveDen item is supposed to be odour less as stated into the specification description of the DriveDen website.

After just beng installed in the car the reality is a strong plastic/rubber smell quite affecting the people in the car. I have to remove it from the car.
Hello,

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the mats. They should not have a rubber smell to them at all as they are made from odourless rubber. They do however have a light vanilla scent to them, as described on the advert. We have not had any other reports of any rubber smell to the mats and we do sell lots of them.
We do always accept returns if they are in new condition. If you would like to discuss further please do contact us: sales@npautoparts.co.uk

Kind regards