DriveDen Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveDen
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DriveDen Reviews

About DriveDen:

High quality, tailor-made car accessories that protect vehicles and support drivers when travelling on the road.

hello@driveden.com

Unit 5 Reliant Close
Chandlers Ford

Tell us how DriveDen made you happy
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 19th December 2020
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
David Pearson
I ordered the rubber floor mats for my Mitsubishi asx 2010-2018. Put the mats down in the car , didn’t realise they are Mitsubishi 2009 mats. They fit kind of well but not the product I purchased. Haven’t tried to send them back as they have been used now. Slightly disappointed but it was a mistake on both our parts.
Hi,

I can confirm the mats you have been sent are for the ASX you have. We list them from 2010 to 2018, but in the country the mats are made in, it was released in 2009, so is the correct mat.

We have sold a few of these, and can confirm the fit is correct.

Neil
The guard is solidly made, and relatively easy to assemble. However, it's ability to withstand impact relies not so much on the guard itself, as the strength of the headrest in your car. Hopefully we will not need to put that to the test. It fits the gap quite well, with no significant spaces, but I would have preferred a solid grille, rather than the nylon(?) mesh. Overall, do I think that it's a £100+ piece of kit ? No, but the alternatives (eg. Travall) are similarly priced, and I wouldn't trust the cheap alternatives to stop a beachball.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I am happy to see you are happy with the overall product. These are fully crash tested, so we can be confident they will protect you. This is done with the mesh. These are used by the Italian police.

The added advantage of the mesh is rear view visibility, which is much better than solid metal bars.

Neil
Yes the service was very good !for delivery but the product didn’t match,
the mats on the drivers side Within two days the floor fixings fell to bits and matts move
Not has they should be
After reading reviews I decided to buy this product but it's not any better than cheaper version. Sides are not as good as I expected no firm etc but overall happy with product.
Arrived in a damaged box but the item was not damaged. It’s extremely heavy so will only fit it when we are ready to tow, may even unscrew the entire thing when not in use as it’ll drink my fuel up!
Sorry to hear the packaging was damaged. sometimes this can get damaged in the post with heavy items, but good to see the packaging is doing its job, and protecting the product inside.
Product ok - would prefer Mats to be more Black than Grey. Also they have been sprayed with a strong aromatic/sweet smell/ Spray...which better would be better left off & which we are trying to remove. Thank you
Sorry to hear this. The mats are made slightly matt finish to take the shine off them, so they look better as they are used. The smell will fade, and go and is there to mask the rubber smell when they are new.
They still whistle at 70MPH! Quality is excellent and clamping system seems robust
Hi John,

Sorry to hear this. All roof bars will whistles to some degree, but there are ways to lower it and sometime stop it from being heard inside the car. Ensure all the rubber strips are fitted. Only use roof bars when carrying items, where possible ( roof bars mostly whistle when unloaded )

Also you can try moving the bars forward or backwards ( not always possible ) as this reduces the noise quite a bit in different positions on the roof.

Neil
Wanted fitted blinds for my new car, your website was easy to use, your staff on the phone were helpful, the blinds arrived earlier than expected, Fitting instructions left a lot to be desired, however were easy to fit once found 'you tube' video relating to my car with the scan, could do with a search or link direct re model over 200 videos!!! Only issue is the rear screen does not fit as snuggly as the side and rear sides do. But the shades are excellent and really do cut down the brightness for the passengers, in my case my grandsons.
DriveDen 3 star review on 22nd June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are working with the manufacturer of the shades to make improvement to the instructions and create videos for all applications.

If you can check the rear shade connectors are located correctly in the frame of the shade. You can then pull the shade to stretch the shape in the middle. This will make the shade slightly bigger, which will fill the space. It may have included a little hook. This can be used to lift the edge trim of the boot and tuck the shade frame under it and hold it tight.
Good communication
The rack is incredibly fiddly to assemble and the instaructions are not 100% clea. Tightening the allen key screws once the roof bars are fitted is awkward
Sorry to hear this. The initial fit can sometimes be longer, but once the bars are set for your vehicle, they will not need to be adjusted each time you refit.

We find that you can lightly tighten the bolts, remove the bars, then properly tighten off the car. This is generally only an issue on taller SUV's and 4x4 models, where you may need a step.

We will feed back your comments on the instructions to the manufacturer and look to areas we can improve them.

Many thanks for your order, and we hope you enjoy your bars, now they are fitted.

Best Regards,

DriveDen.com
Purchased a roof rack with square bars for a bmw 120d coupe. Nice fitting to the fixed point on roof and straight forward to assemble and put on the car. Got these to mount a Thule bike carrier on and with a square bar adaptor everything is nice and secure. My only slight issue is that the bike carrier has squeezed the roof bars a little but may be due to me doing up too tight. All in all a good purchase
Roof rack is good quality I am just disappointed with the locking mechanism, it is not a key just a plastic odd shaped thing that does tighten it but does not seem too secure, a standard key lock would have been more robust. Also would recommend the padding on the grippers be beefed up that attach to the car rails. If these items were addressed I would have given a minimum of four stars.
Thank you for leaving a review. On the bars you ordered, the security bolt uses a unique tool to tighten it, meaning it cannot be removed with general tools, and needs this specific key to loosen the bolt. It works the same as a locking wheel bolt on your car. We find this very secure, and in a lot of cases more secure and some traditional metal key lock system.

I hope this reassures you that this is a quality and secure set of roof bars.

DriveDen.com
The finished product was excellent but the instructions were terrible. Luckily I am an engineer and could eventually fathom them out. It was impossible to assemble it without the use of a mallet. Also the final cover could not be fitted with the use of pliers or similar.
Sorry to hear you had some issues with fitting. This is a set we sell a lot of, and have very little comments on the instructions. We will take a look and see if improvements can be made.

Having assembled some of these, I can confirm no mallet or pliers are required, and it can be assembled with just the tools provided.

Neil.
Driveden.com
Driveden and the products are fine but your carrier parcelforce let's you down.
Delivery was track24. I ordered on the 7th but didn't get it till 11th. Very poor
Sorry to hear this. We will pass the issue on to parcel force.
Delivery was prompt. Product not as advertised. It is not a tailored fit. small gap all the way around the mat and car sides.
Sorry to hear this. Are you able to email us photos so we can try to help. These boot liners are mate using the latest 3D scanning technology, so should be fitting perfectly.
Service great, thanks.
Roof rack fitting, was only average, having paid a lot more than average for it.
It is set too high, for an already high vehicle.
The fitting does not follow the contours of the roof rail, with only a tiny area of contact to take the load.
There is no quick & easy release mechanism.
Hi,

Sorry to see you are not completely happy with the product. I have checked the fitting, and it uses the manufacturer fitting holes, so is completely correct and same as any original or other brand would fit. They would be completely safe and tested for this specific car.

If you would prefer to return any unused product to us this is fine. Please contact us if required.

Kind Regards
The photos for these mats are misleading. The drivers side mat does not go under the pedals which I would have expected it to do.
Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear you were not happy with the reach of your mats. For safety it not made to go under mats, as they could catch on the pedals. As the drivers feet would not be under the pedals, it is not needed to protect the floor from muddy shoes in this position.

If the mats are unused they can be returned to us for a full refund. Please contact us is this is needed.

Neil
What appears to be a good product but the assembly instructions are lacking in as much as it leaves a lot to guess at - could be more precise and detailed which would make assembly a lot easier.
Mats difficult to install/remove for cleaning as secured by clips rather than velcro as BMW ones are. Also it is unlikely the clips will last very long if used regulary as a significant amount of force is required to insert or remove.
Hi,

We have not had any previous issues with these clips breaking over time. They should hold the mats in as well as the originals. It is hard to use velcro on our rubber mats as it would not work as well as carpet backings.

Kind Regards
Purchased set of 4 rubber mats for ford c max 17 reg . Fitted perfectly except there was no holes in front passenger mat to clip onto studs.
Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear you were not completely happy with your product. I have checked and this set is only shown with drivers clips. It may be that some models only have drivers clips so the template has been made to match.

If you wanted clips for the passenger site please message us, and we can supply the clips. They would need to be cut in to the mat if you are ok to do that.

DriveDen is rated 4.83 based on 14,832 reviews