DriveDen Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveDen
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DriveDen Reviews

About DriveDen:

High quality, tailor-made car accessories that protect vehicles and support drivers when travelling on the road.

hello@driveden.com

Unit 5 Reliant Close
Chandlers Ford

Tell us how DriveDen made you happy
DriveDen 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Colin R
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
John R
DriveDen 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
John R
DriveDen 5 star review on 11th January 2021
I would like to give a better response and in fairness customer service communication is very good. Howere, the item I ordered didn't arrive. Fedex the courier Driveden use couldn't find me. This involved me spending unnecessary time emailing to follow up on my item. Photographs of my property were shared along with what 3 words !
Still no delivery. The item is now on its way back to driveden and over a week later I'm waiting for a refund. Would I use again, no, but this is mainly down to the courier as opposed to Driveden. To clarify, Fedex are the only courier that have consistently failed to deliver to my address. All others have no issue.
Sorry again for Fedex letting us down on this delivery. We generally find them excellent, and they have had the best success rate from the 3 well known couriers we have used in the last 12 months. Once your order is returned to us we will fully refund the order.
Prompt delivery, however product recommended on the website not suitable for use.
I was very disappointed that you did not have a customer telephone number and my lengthy emails asking a number of specific questions were not the norm and took days to answer .how do you had a telephone number one call rather than at least half a dozen emails and a lengthy wait would have made the situation far easier .
The responses I received were not exactly the answers to the questions and still left questions unanswered .
I had previously dealt with one of your competitors who have an excellent customer facing telephone response .
finally the product I purchased appears to be a good one but the purchasing process violate the emails was poor .
Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and sorry to hear this experience. Phone is something we are looking to add, however it has been tricky this year due to home working of staff. We hope to have more and faster methods soon to improve the experience.

Best Regards

Neil
Help was great and service as quick as can be expected at the moment, product arriving very quickly. I bought 4 of the Thule 30371 Replacement Thumb Nuts to fit the 65mm track bolt unfortunately the advice I received was inacurate as the thread does not match.
They do however fit the 35mm track bolt, Sadly this is of no help as I already have enough thumbnuts for this purpose.
Hello Andrew,

Sorry to hear this. If you need to return anything please contact us for details. These thumb screws if used with Thule T Bolts would also need to use Thule nuts, as they use fine pitch M6, rather than standard.

Neil
Still not had it !!!!!! Waiting ages now, absolutely desperate for my roof rack.

Hoping the quality of it is good.
Hello Mr Williams,

Sorry for the delay with your order. As explained on email, the order is with Fedex, and looks to me stuck at their hub. They have been having some system issues, and are trying to locate your parcel. We hope to hear more from them tomorrow, after they have conducted their searches. Once we hear from them, we can get your order to you asap.

Neil
I ordered the rubber floor mats for my Mitsubishi asx 2010-2018. Put the mats down in the car , didn’t realise they are Mitsubishi 2009 mats. They fit kind of well but not the product I purchased. Haven’t tried to send them back as they have been used now. Slightly disappointed but it was a mistake on both our parts.
Hi,

I can confirm the mats you have been sent are for the ASX you have. We list them from 2010 to 2018, but in the country the mats are made in, it was released in 2009, so is the correct mat.

We have sold a few of these, and can confirm the fit is correct.

Neil
The guard is solidly made, and relatively easy to assemble. However, it's ability to withstand impact relies not so much on the guard itself, as the strength of the headrest in your car. Hopefully we will not need to put that to the test. It fits the gap quite well, with no significant spaces, but I would have preferred a solid grille, rather than the nylon(?) mesh. Overall, do I think that it's a £100+ piece of kit ? No, but the alternatives (eg. Travall) are similarly priced, and I wouldn't trust the cheap alternatives to stop a beachball.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I am happy to see you are happy with the overall product. These are fully crash tested, so we can be confident they will protect you. This is done with the mesh. These are used by the Italian police.

The added advantage of the mesh is rear view visibility, which is much better than solid metal bars.

Neil
Yes the service was very good !for delivery but the product didn’t match,
the mats on the drivers side Within two days the floor fixings fell to bits and matts move
Not has they should be
After reading reviews I decided to buy this product but it's not any better than cheaper version. Sides are not as good as I expected no firm etc but overall happy with product.
Arrived in a damaged box but the item was not damaged. It’s extremely heavy so will only fit it when we are ready to tow, may even unscrew the entire thing when not in use as it’ll drink my fuel up!
Sorry to hear the packaging was damaged. sometimes this can get damaged in the post with heavy items, but good to see the packaging is doing its job, and protecting the product inside.
Product ok - would prefer Mats to be more Black than Grey. Also they have been sprayed with a strong aromatic/sweet smell/ Spray...which better would be better left off & which we are trying to remove. Thank you
Sorry to hear this. The mats are made slightly matt finish to take the shine off them, so they look better as they are used. The smell will fade, and go and is there to mask the rubber smell when they are new.
They still whistle at 70MPH! Quality is excellent and clamping system seems robust
Hi John,

Sorry to hear this. All roof bars will whistles to some degree, but there are ways to lower it and sometime stop it from being heard inside the car. Ensure all the rubber strips are fitted. Only use roof bars when carrying items, where possible ( roof bars mostly whistle when unloaded )

Also you can try moving the bars forward or backwards ( not always possible ) as this reduces the noise quite a bit in different positions on the roof.

Neil
Wanted fitted blinds for my new car, your website was easy to use, your staff on the phone were helpful, the blinds arrived earlier than expected, Fitting instructions left a lot to be desired, however were easy to fit once found 'you tube' video relating to my car with the scan, could do with a search or link direct re model over 200 videos!!! Only issue is the rear screen does not fit as snuggly as the side and rear sides do. But the shades are excellent and really do cut down the brightness for the passengers, in my case my grandsons.
DriveDen 3 star review on 22nd June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are working with the manufacturer of the shades to make improvement to the instructions and create videos for all applications.

If you can check the rear shade connectors are located correctly in the frame of the shade. You can then pull the shade to stretch the shape in the middle. This will make the shade slightly bigger, which will fill the space. It may have included a little hook. This can be used to lift the edge trim of the boot and tuck the shade frame under it and hold it tight.
Good communication
The rack is incredibly fiddly to assemble and the instaructions are not 100% clea. Tightening the allen key screws once the roof bars are fitted is awkward
Sorry to hear this. The initial fit can sometimes be longer, but once the bars are set for your vehicle, they will not need to be adjusted each time you refit.

We find that you can lightly tighten the bolts, remove the bars, then properly tighten off the car. This is generally only an issue on taller SUV's and 4x4 models, where you may need a step.

We will feed back your comments on the instructions to the manufacturer and look to areas we can improve them.

Many thanks for your order, and we hope you enjoy your bars, now they are fitted.

Best Regards,

DriveDen.com
Purchased a roof rack with square bars for a bmw 120d coupe. Nice fitting to the fixed point on roof and straight forward to assemble and put on the car. Got these to mount a Thule bike carrier on and with a square bar adaptor everything is nice and secure. My only slight issue is that the bike carrier has squeezed the roof bars a little but may be due to me doing up too tight. All in all a good purchase
Roof rack is good quality I am just disappointed with the locking mechanism, it is not a key just a plastic odd shaped thing that does tighten it but does not seem too secure, a standard key lock would have been more robust. Also would recommend the padding on the grippers be beefed up that attach to the car rails. If these items were addressed I would have given a minimum of four stars.
Thank you for leaving a review. On the bars you ordered, the security bolt uses a unique tool to tighten it, meaning it cannot be removed with general tools, and needs this specific key to loosen the bolt. It works the same as a locking wheel bolt on your car. We find this very secure, and in a lot of cases more secure and some traditional metal key lock system.

I hope this reassures you that this is a quality and secure set of roof bars.

DriveDen.com
The finished product was excellent but the instructions were terrible. Luckily I am an engineer and could eventually fathom them out. It was impossible to assemble it without the use of a mallet. Also the final cover could not be fitted with the use of pliers or similar.
Sorry to hear you had some issues with fitting. This is a set we sell a lot of, and have very little comments on the instructions. We will take a look and see if improvements can be made.

Having assembled some of these, I can confirm no mallet or pliers are required, and it can be assembled with just the tools provided.

Neil.
Driveden.com
Driveden and the products are fine but your carrier parcelforce let's you down.
Delivery was track24. I ordered on the 7th but didn't get it till 11th. Very poor
Sorry to hear this. We will pass the issue on to parcel force.
Delivery was prompt. Product not as advertised. It is not a tailored fit. small gap all the way around the mat and car sides.
Sorry to hear this. Are you able to email us photos so we can try to help. These boot liners are mate using the latest 3D scanning technology, so should be fitting perfectly.
DriveDen is rated 4.83 based on 15,027 reviews