DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

Verified Buyer

The customer service is excellent. Before I placed my order, I emailed them to check that the mats I wanted to buy were suitable for the model of my car. Their honest and quick response was great and although they were not immediately sure, they did point out that I could return them if they did not fit. By the time I was ready to place my order, they had already checked the mats and made the corresponding description change on their website. It's amazing to see a company be so proactive and act so quickly!!!!! I also liked their Meet the DriveDen Team video, it gives a personal feel to an internet company. The mats fit perfectly, look great and I am very happy! Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Speedy dispatch and good price for my windscreen wipers. Not fitted them yet so I can't advise on their performance

GOOD QUICK SERVICE GOOD PRICE FOR PRODUCTS
Verified Buyer

Right product at a right price. Speedy delivery as stated. First class level of service thank you.

Quality product delivered promptly
Verified Buyer

We were very happy with the car seat covers ordered. They arrive quickly and were easy to fit. Unlike many others there were fewer of those fiddly hooks and the elastication helped make fitment so easy. They look smart and fit my Hyundai well. Not the best fabric (as expected because of our limited funds) with a sponge-type backing that will wear eventually, but these do protect well and for the price are really good value. They have made a difference to the appearance of the interior and I would recommend both the company and the product.
Verified Buyer

Good service, no hassle to order, arrived when expected.
All round good experience 👌🏻
Verified Buyer

Very good service thank you

GOOD SERVICE WILL USE YOU AGAIN
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, delivered in good time. Product as described.
Verified Buyer

My order arrived promptly in a well packaged parcel. Once opening I saw it was a 'universal' boot liner so not specific to my model, though it fit quite nicely. It had velcro strips on the back to help ensure a good fit and very strong studs at the corners, both of which I was impressed with as it helped ensure a good fit. I am very pleased with the purchase and think it is a very good quality product. I would recommend this company! Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Fast reliable service beat proposed delivery forecast. Quality item full filled its description. Would 100% use them again. Pay the extra get the quality and you won't be disappointed, unlike some of the cheaper versions
Verified Buyer

Very good service, no hassle.
Verified Buyer

Good quality good fit of carail mats delivery on time

All good
Verified Buyer

Rear wiper blade dispatched quickly and good quality (Bosch). Very good price. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery of what was ordered
Verified Buyer

Accurate parts fits my car and very good price, fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Quick service and useful product
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery the mats fit a treat.
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.81 based on 7,335 reviews