DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Great product, good price
Verified Buyer

Good value and excellent quality first class communications and fast delivery in all a very easy transaction
Verified Buyer

Had a small problem with the colour match, but they sorted out the problem within two days.
Verified Buyer

Iron rack is strong and well priced with no delivery charges at time of ordering
Verified Buyer

Great products and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

The Bosch windscreen wipers were as described and very easy to fit to the car.
Verified Buyer

part turned up bang on time and good quality
Verified Buyer

The item I ordered was wrong and I returned the item with no problems whatsoever and received a full no quibble refund
Well done and thank you.
Verified Buyer

I ordered roof bars which arrived in 2 days. Great service. But my bike carrier didn't fit the rails. So when I requested a return, Driveden suggested a work around, rather than go the the trouble of returning. Delighted to say it worked great and a very satisfied customer. Would not hesitate to use them again. Thanks a lot.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. I inadvertently ordered the wrong part as it was very similar to the one required.
On asking to return the item, I was given a full refund of all charges including postage and handling and a return postage label to send the item back free of charge.
Verified Buyer

somewhere to find all the right genuine parts
Verified Buyer

Tried several on-line sources for replacement car mats for my Ford Focus .DriveDen had more alternatives re quality and price. Not disappointed I chose middle quality. Fit perfect. Quick delivery and competitively priced. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Very good service arrived within a couple of days of ordering
Verified Buyer

Part arrived in a few days and fitted without too much fuss. All good.
Verified Buyer

Overall very good and prompt delivery but my e mail question was not answered, but having said that pleased with the product
Hi there,
Sorry to hear this - however, we have searched for your name, email and order number in our system and cannot find any communication for us to reply to. So, it doesn't look like your message made it through to us unfortunately.
We do aim to reply to any emails within 24 hours...but most of the time during the week it will be much quicker than that, quite often within a matter of minutes.
We do just hope if the buyer does not receive a reply for any reason, they do message us again in case the first time it did not get through.
Kind regards,
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
Verified Buyer

Windscreen wipers arrived promptly, were well packaged and as described
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery and a great product
Verified Buyer

did try and deliver item with express delivery all went as planned their end had a bit of a hiccup my end but we got there in the end would deal with company again regards
Verified Buyer

Very happy in the purchase
Customer service 1st class and fast delivery
Would def us this seller again
Many thanks

Part arrived on time and as described. Thank you Drive Den
Verified Buyer

This is a very good company. Very helpfull staff, willing to help and gave excellent service. I will definately recommend to anyone and will continue to buy from them.
Verified Buyer

Amazing product, quick delivery would use again.
Verified Buyer

Roof clamp had been redesigned by supplier without notification so did not fit my car. DriveDen researched the problem found the issue ordered the correct part from supplier and sent to me all within as short a period as the postage would allow.
Thanks guys, excellent service.
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.80 based on 8,048 reviews