DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Verified Buyer

Quality service and great Communication .very Helpful Company to Buy from.High Quality Roof Box and Bars and we'll packed.Thankyou so much Team..
Verified Buyer

Best price and quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Bought Thule ocean 80 roof box was Really pleased with it, great price too. Delivered really quick too.
Verified Buyer

the part i ordered was pristen and arrived on time i will be happy to order more stuff when needed
Verified Buyer

The item I wanted was not in stock, delivery was promised within a week and I was happy with that, however the item arrived within a few days and postage was waved, I was also kept informed about the delivery by e-mail. Excellent customer service and communication.
Verified Buyer

I needed a part which the MOT garage told me would be £36.99 + fitting + VAT. I looked online and found NP Autoparts. A perfect part and all delivered for about a tenner. It took 15 seconds to remove the old part and fit the new. Thats why I have saved them as a favourite. Good product, great price and speedy service.
Verified Buyer

What can I say, just excellent.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a Roof rack, I am eventually happy with it although the instructions are absolutely unfit for purpose. Thank goodness for U tube , without their simple video I'd still be in my garage trying to understand badly drawn pictures. Delivery was excellent and incredibly quick. The finished roof rack is most satisfactory!
Verified Buyer

Great set of bars, easy to fit, look great,
Verified Buyer

Good service arrived as stated and good condition
Verified Buyer

Good pricing, and effective delivery. There was a small delay in their receipt of the item before sending it on to me, and the communication about this was excellent.

The best things

Quick delivery great service
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick and efficient- definitely one to recommend!

Still not recieved
Hi there,
Sorry to hear this - but we'd always advise a buyer contacts us directly if there is a delivery issue, rather than leaving a review to state this.
If we are not informed of an issue, we cannot try to help resolve it...so please do consider this in future.
In terms of your order - we sent via a tracked courier, and the tracking shows the item was received and signed for on the 14th July, at 10:38. So, from what we can see, it has been delivered.
Of course if this is not the case, please do contact us directly so we can investigate this further - hello@driveden.com
Kind regards,
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient service.Good price
Verified Buyer

Fast and friendly service was very happy
Verified Buyer

Product came very quickly and is of an excellent quality
Verified Buyer

The service was very good

100% recommended
Verified Buyer

excellent product at a great price, easy fitting, super fast delivery
Verified Buyer

excellent quality at one of the lowest prices on ebay. i will make this supplier my first port of call in future. thank you very much.
m a crafts
Verified Buyer

driven parts are great the parts fit the only trouble I had was getting the old one off but that's not there fault good delivery thanks
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.80 based on 8,376 reviews