DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts ?

Verified Buyer
"Having bought a new car and it not having rear tints, I decided against getting it done on this one but wanted sun blinds that offer more options. Having ordered elsewhere and being let down, am I glad I was! As found these and they’re phenomenal! I can’t recommend them highly enough. Amazing next day delivery and service. Can’t seem to connect/click into place the rear blind but fits snugly and perfectly in rear window."
Reviewer
"Despacthed quickly, delivered quickly, good packaging and faultless product."
Verified Buyer
"Next day delivery, good quality product. Fits well, looks good too. Happy with this purchase."
"Part arrived quickly and fitted perfectly. Very impressed with service."
"quick service, awesome delivery guy"
"Ordered a Farada roof rack for my car but it came with a fault. I contacted customer service who asked how they could help. I explained and I was told they would have a look for a spare. They didn’t have one unfortunately, but, the salesperson ‘Vicky’ went above and beyond helpful to ensure that I got another roof rack in time for when I require it. Prices are great but I can not fault the customer service. Keep up the good work and thanks again Vicky"
"received part very quickly , would use them again."
"All as promised. Quick delivery"
"On time and received as the add, thanks"
"Very good had part in 2 Days"
"Ordered mats Sunday delivered Tuesday.Mats were as described correct fitting for car direct replacement took minutes to fit"
"Great"
"Excellent product and service..."
"ordered and recieved in good time car specific rubber car mats. Although twice the price of others on ebay, they fit, clip in properly and will hold water away from the cars carpets"
"The rubber mats arrived within the time specified. They are of a very good quality. I aired them for a couple of days as I didn't want the car to smell of rubber. They however didn't smell of rubber but had a strong but pleasant smell (sweet smell) which subsided quite a lot before I put them in the car. They fit into the car perfectly. I would recommend them."
"After some research online I considered the price to be competitive with the Mokka original and design complimented the car. Asked a question regarding installation/ fitting and received a quick reply guiding me to an online video. The item is substantial in its build material and well engineered. Instructions were clear. Have yet to use on the car but don’t envisage any issue from the initial measure and set up. Think I will look to get the better quality locking system if I leave the items on the car for an extended period of time."
"High quality boot mat and exceptional delivery at a fair price. Thanks."
"I can highly recommend NP. Great prices and very fast dispatch and delivery. Perfect ."
"Haven't used it yet but very fast delivery"
"order processed and delivered as quoted excellent."
"Very pleased with the mats for 2018 Qashqai. Excellent quality and service."
"HAD TO RETURN MY PURCHASE BECAUSE ORDER THE WRONG THING......AND IT WAS NO TROUBLE AT ALL....GREAT SERVICE"
"Arrived promptly , Fits well could just be a bit more snug fitting at the rear of the boot where the boot closes ."
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.82 based on 10,531 reviews