northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
Everything perfect, great next day delivery service for a great price!
Delivered quickly and in good condition.
Super ❤️🥰❤️
Ordered online & got water filter within days. Fast turnaround even in this current climate
Happy Customer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was notified throughout my order and my item was delivered to my door even before estimated date 🙌
Thanks northXsouth
Lightning quick delivery, product was exactly as described, and unbeatable price. Took a chance as didn't know the company but 100% would buy again, thank you!
Substantial discount on a McCulloch ROB1000 robot lawnmower compared to the same Husqvarna own-brand model. Excellent communication and superfast delivery. Would definitely deal with NorthXSouth again.
Great service got my order in a couple of days! Will use again.
I bought a blender. It was of good quality, good price, quick delivery here to Co. Clare. Very happy with the service. I'd shop with them again.
excellent service almost immediate delivery keep using same couriers
thanks
Excellent service had my Polti steam cleaner in less than a week. Fantastic product. Best steam cleaner on the market. Thanks again northzXsouth
Very quick delivery, ordered thursday and received on saturday. I purchased the airfryer and it is fabulous, well worth the money. Very pleased.
Great service & fast delivery - my Tefal pressure cooker is doing exactly as it should. Very easy, fast cooking. Highly recommend this company & it's very good prices.
Quick no hassle I delivery
First time ordering from north south and I am delighted with the service. Competitive pricing and good bundle discount.My order arrived the very next day. Great service in these difficult times. I will certainly recommend this vendor.
Very quick delivery and nothing wrong with the product at all. Glad to be able to use a local supplier without having to go to Amazon or others.
Delivered as stated excellent service
Very quick delivery. Item good quality but a big taller than it said so didn't fit as well as I thought.
Quick shipping quick delivery very good highly recommend
Website, quality of information available to make a decision, prompt response to email sent, goods arrived sooner than expected. Would you them again
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.90 based on 1,390 reviews