northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
Brilliant to deal with, placed my order Monday morning and it arrived by courier next day. Thank you northXsouth Retail. Marie
NorthXSouth are great. very good website, range and prices great. I saved 50 euros vs. Amazon on a coffee maker. Delivery fast. Flawless
Great shopping experience for first order, keep up the good service
Very fast delivery and great product
I love my oven airfryer it is perfect for my caravan delighted with it well worth the money
Excellent service and super fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering again !!!
Excellent customer service, very quick delivery and the iron looks great! Haven’t used it yet but happy with how fast it was dispatched and would definitely deal with again!
Nice deal. Recommended
Lawnmower ordered at lunchtime on Monday and delivered at 8am on Tuesday. You don't get better service than that. Meanwhile, a telephone query about cross-border VAT was dealt with cheerily and helpfully. A great company to deal with.
Top class service top class product.
Really good and quick service, I got my order the next day.
northXsouth Retail 5 star review on 10th June 2021
sehr zufrieden und alles ok.Gerne wieder
Very pleased with my purchase. The delivery was perfectly on time as mentioned during the checkout, got the tracking info for every step along the delivery. The product is as expected, great quality.
Fantastic service got my order the very next day Caroline Cork
Quick delivery, easy to use website, good price, good packaging and good communications on delivery too
Quick delivery and the order is perfect
Very happy with my purchase. Arrived very fast. Would definitely buy from this company again and will recommend them to my friends.
Easy purchase, quick and trouble-free delivery, product worked extremely well.
Great price and fast delivery....I will definitely purchase again
Bought a Rob1000 from northxsouth.ie and it was posted out quickly and at a good price. I would recommend using them to anyone.
northXsouth Retail 5 star review on 6th June 2021