northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
All perfect except communication. I asked u via Facebook about filter which was shown inside the machine when advertised. Long time ago. Still no reply. I could not find where to email. Hard to connect with yourselves. No phone, no email clearly shown....
Really delighted with our robot lawnmower.
Fast delivery great service
Great experience of shopping!
Received my order within 24 hours.
Great assortment, fair prices and super fast delivery.
Amazing service! Have used northXsouth a few times and they have never failed to impress me with their fast delivery and top notch customer service.
Easy and quick ordering and delivery.
Hvery) Highly recommended.
Very pleased with my purchase along with the service northXsouth provided. Website is very easy to navigate, easy check out no hassle. Order was processed and shipped first thing the next day. I had to contact costumer service regarding delivery and the lady on the phone very helpful and super friendly, she got back to me in less than 10 minutes with all the answers and beyond. Very good impression overall, highly recommended! Thank you
The product was deliver in a couple of days as advised during payment. Good service overall.
Excellent prompt service and great quality products
I love the Brita filter and it was a bit difficult until it worked with Dpd but the product is fabulous
My old steamer stopped working and I have ordered new one from Caulfield, after 4 weeks my steamer still wasn't dispatched so I cancelled. Than I ordered from northXsouth and next day I got my steamer. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Fast delivery but not the best idea to.ask.for a review of a product that put out smoke the third use and when the issue has yet to be resolved
Hi Sarah, Thanks for your patience. I understand the machine is in the process of being collected. Take care, Chris
Greta service and delivery
Excellent overall - really timely in delivery/dispatching and reliable high quality products as promised. Also have access to hard to find products, highly recommend.
Really happy with my purchase been looking for a new air fryer and stumbled across this website. Arrived quickly no extra custom charges and will definitely shop here again
Amazing product quality and service very fast Definitely shop again
3rd time using NXS. EXCELLENT every time. Pricing keen. Delivery times VG & when they say. Easy to use site. All adding up to: Repeat business!
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.90 based on 2,459 reviews