northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
Excellent service, and the best price online after a lot of searching! Thank you so much!
northXsouth Retail 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Excellent service from northXsouth!!! Andy was very helpful and made sure my (pre-ordered) item was despatched the same day it arrived in stock. Will order from here again!
I thought about going online and ordering from UK Mainland. However, I gave Andy a shout and after a short chat got a fantastic deal on an amazing masterbuilt 1050 with a few extras. Not only that but the way he communicated with me and got me sorted is the reason to shop there. Such wonderful service and nothing was too much trouble. Delivered by lorry the following working day as well. Thanks again and it has been smoking a brisket for the past 7 hours and is working a treat. Chris
northXsouth Retail 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Absolutely fantastic customer service by Andy, best price I've found for my Masterbuilt and delivery times were fantastic as well!
Very pleasant girl on the phone and very helpful, in helping me with my purchase of my new Melitta Bean to cup coffee machine, also she had them send complimentary bags of coffee beans
I purchased a Shark vacuum cleaner and it arrived promptly and is exactly as advertised. The price was very competitive, and better than some of the larger retailers. Very happy with my purchase and the service provided by northxsouth retail.
Searching for a Miele C2 vacuum which I know is very good - a friend has one. northXsouth provided the best price and with free delivery was significantly lower than other retailers price. Delivery time was as stated and I am very happy with the product. Well made as you would expect from Meile.
Great to deal with
Good price and quick delivery
Best price by some way plus zero delivery charge. Prompt delivery. Delighted with product.
Very fast service
Very good service, quick delivery and excellent communication. Highly recommended
Very satisfactory service . I will use you again !!h
Very quick delivery. A part was broken when i received my product, but the customer service was so quick that they sent a replacement within a day.
Super 👌 👍 😍
Very quick delivery!
Received my hoover when I ordered it after 3 days. All good
Efficient delivery of product and bbq was as described. Also €75 cheaper than the high street
Excellent price, superb and friendly customer service, quick easy delivery.
Very helpful customer service, I rang them up as I wasn't sure if the vacuum will be delivered in time before my holiday. Luckily it did, but the customer support contact tracked the product down and stated when I should get it and what I can do if I do miss it. The product itself is very good. However, I have not had the product for long. The suction is more powerful than I expected, which is a good thing. Build quality is also very good, but it is a very premium product so it is expected.
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.90 based on 2,806 reviews