northXsouth Retail Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
"my Items arrived within 2days would definitely use this service again"
"Coffee machine purchase saving approx. €50, delivered on time in perfect condition...Shay"
"Fast turnaround in purchase and delivery good value for product Need to package more carefully for delivery as box was damaged - was a gift so annoying that box was damaged ....!"
Hey - many thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm ever so sorry to hear that the gift box was marked - we would be happy to exchange it for you if it is not too late?

To arrange, please contact me directly and we'll get everything sorted.

Thanks a million.

Regards,
Andy
Andy@northxsouth.ie
"Was very efficient and quick to deliver very happy"
"Having ordered the wrong items, i emailed northxsouth to tell about my mistake. Within an hour, Andy returned my email to tell me i had been refunded the full amount, and it was no problem. I then ordered the correct ones the following day and they were delivered the next day. In all the years ordering online i have never encountered such a prompt and professional service. I would highly recommend this shop and would like to thank Andy for all your help. Truly professional"
"I ordered a steam mop on Friday and it arrived, by courier, at midday on Monday. Excellent service and no delivery charge! I would certainly recommend NorthXSouth"
"Fantastic value. Very prompt delivery."
"Got what i ordered at a great price and on time, what more could you ask for!"
"Excellent service-ordered item on Monday,arrived Tuesday!"
"Very pleased with my goods ,plus the service was excellent ,delivery brilliant ,so thanks to all ,"
"Fantastic speedy delivery!"
"Fantastic to deal with, very reliable service, excellent communication and super fast delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use northxsouth Retail again."
"The delivery was really quick as promised, buying from the website intuitive and easy! Tracking the parcel was easy as well, got notifications via mail and sms. Overall a nice experience!"
"Fast good service happy to deal with again"
"very efficient service"
"Easy to contact by phone and to actually speak to a "real" person. Very quick replacement of defective, dead on arrival product (coffee maker)."
"Excellent service with quick delivery and more importantly, excellent price. 5 *****. I will definitely use this company again."
"Bought this watch as a present for my son and the delivery was swift as promised. Very impressed with the service from northxsouth."
"northXsouth Retail provided great and vast service. Unfortunately the Garmin watch I have bought had slow response on times which make me return the product"
"Ordered a smeg kettle and toaster Tuesday and recieved them Wednesday. Great communication, very fast delivery. So happy with my purchase will be back again."
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.95 based on 94 reviews