northXsouth Retail Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Ciara Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time .vaccum is great and delighted with price as it was very reasonable"
Shireen Rattray
Verified Buyer
"The product was delivered on time and is identical to what was advertised and exactly what we were looking for. I'll definitely be using NorthXSouth again for my online shopping. Thank you"
"Quick delivery. Thanks"
"Wow...I was so impressed with both the speed of delivery and quality of the product. Packaging was impeccable and everything in working order. No fuss or hassle. Super service"
Elaine Quinn
Verified Buyer
"excellent service very quick delivery"
Aine Kelly
"Next day delivery"
Joseph Whyte
Verified Buyer
"I have to admit I'm generally hesitant about purchases that advertise prompt delivery especially across borders. However in this I needn't have worried. Excellent customer service. Was kept informed and the product arrived, well packaged, and on time as communicated. Pricing was competitive. Would definitely look to shop here again if opportunity arises."
northXsouth Retail is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews