northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
Excellent service
Posted 54 minutes ago
Top marks! Absolutely no reservations in recommending northXSouth -ordering, support, queries about, and delivery of item exceeded ALL expectations. Wishing them continued and growing success
Super easy service. Delivery came in no time at all. 5 stars
Bought a coffee machine from northXsouth.ie. Got it delivered quickly and safely within 2 working days. Will comeback for more in the future and recommend to my friends for sure😊
Excellent service and delivery I ordered on a Thursday and it was delivered by the Saturday very happy with my new Garmin
super speedy delivery with dpd & quick processing time. would highly recommend this seller
Everything about this purchase was great. I emailed the support team and Andy got back to me super quick. This was the fastest delivery I have ever received. Absolutely brilliant service, would highly recommend.
Really good service - next day delivery

Lots of information keeping me up to date on progress of package 📦
Excellent and quick service
Very fast and efficient service.
Easy to order my robot mower. Quick delivery.
Bought kitchenware. Best price around by far. Made an error with delivery address to had to contact them and had a response within 12 hours and delivered in 2 days. Will definitely use this company again. Thanks for great service
My order arrived after one working day! Excellent service
Excellent service, very quick delivery, I would recommend.
Really impressed by the speed of delivery and quality of service. Brexit was causing issues with Amazon, and now I'm so glad I switched. Great experience!
Happy with service
I have purchased this item before xmas and now it wont charge at all!! Can i get a new one or a refund please
Great company to deal with, fast delivery, great customer service! Lovely experience!
Fast delivery
Very good - the package was well wrapped. I know this because it looked like it had been used as a football !!! Luckily the content was intact.
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.90 based on 1,945 reviews