northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
Hi from Laoise Ireland. I purchased a robotic lawnmower via northxsouth some weeks ago. I had initial reservations as I had never heard of this company before. I spoke to one of their sales team and decided to go ahead with the purchase. The delivery guy was ringing me by lunchtime the next day with my equipment. I still have to see if my mcculloch/Huskavarna lawnmower is up to the task I have for it, however I can say that my dealings with northxsouth were more than satisfactory and I will give them a firm thumbs up.
Brill ! I have ordered package on Thursday and I got my package on Friday next day ! That was unreal !
Extremely prompt delivery
Great product at a best price and quick delivery. Will use them again.
Website is easy to use. Delivery was very quick. It was the best price on northXsouth for the items I bought.
Excellent to deal with, the item arrived within 24 hrs.
Parcel arrived safe and sound. Everything was in perfect condition. Love love love what I got. Did I say I loved it.
Thank you so much guys. I am very happy. I did not even expect next day delivery. I was surprised. Product just amazing. Very glad that got it from you. I wish the best for your business. Thank you once again. Kind regards Agnessa
Fast and efficient Delivery, easy to deal with and very quick at responding to queries. Very reasonable pricing for their top quality products also.
Fast service!
Just got brita fitted as we had to get new taps and were waiting on plumber, delighted with it water taste fabulous saves us buying water in future for drinking and using making tea & coffee, great product would highly recommend it.
I ordered my Joseph Joseph Totem recycling bin online last week and it was delivered to my door 18 hours later. Unbelievable service. I've never experienced the likes before. Full marks to northXsouth Retail. Great product, too.
Excellent and prompt delivery. Ordered product on Friday afternoon. Arrived Monday morning.
Bought an item online - found the website very easy to navigate and the service was excellent, ordered they item online and received delivery the following day - expected it to take 3 days so was very pleasantly surprised.
Product arrived earlier than expected, it is exactly what I was looking for and was better value than other retailers. I'll definitely use northXsouth Retail again
Very fast delivery and everything as described
Ordered at 12 o’clock received at 10 the next morning cheaper then everywhere else I looked by a lot
Excellent value for money and very efficient delivery!!
Very good price, quick delivery. Will use again.
Good value, delivery was fast
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.94 based on 952 reviews