northXsouth Retail Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
"Excellent turnaround on delivery for my order of a Bosch Tassimo coffee maker. Thank you!"
"Excellent service and next day delivery to Dublin."
"Very pleased with good quality product. Delivered on time too. Highly recommend this retailer."
"Quick delivery, cheapest prices on the market as well!"
"delivered quickly. Good value"
"I was surprised and impressed with the speed of my delivery"
"Ordered on Friday and deliveried on Saturday. Great value product and shippinh"
"Super speedy delivery! Delighted with the product and service"
"We had a delivery of 2 sets of Stellar Rochester cutlery sets yesterday and when we opened them there were 2 small knives and 1 small fork that had marks on them that remained after we washed them in soapy water. We contacted northXsouth and they have agreed to send replacements to us immediately. We think their attitude and helpfulness was exceptional."
"Excellent service, helpfull, friendly and efficient. Take a bow"
"Highly efficient service; much faster than Amazon! Hope it will all be able to continue in the future, post Brexit!"
"5/5 for speedy delivery. I was very impressed with how fast I received my lamp. Unfortunately it's a gift so won't be trying it just yet."
"Amazing service and prices -super quick delivery- ordered 4pm and was delivered next morning . I would highly recommend northxsouth retail to anyone 👌👍"
"I'm absolutely thrilled with my iRobot Roomba 605 works perfectly on all floor types. Very efficient & saves me so much time, energy & money. Highly recommended. Also it was delivered to my door 2 days after ordering!"
"Product as described,very fast shipping.Very good store"
"Great quality product and very helpful staff. I ordered the wrong size and they were quick to have my issue rectified. I would definitely recommend and I will be a return customer. Thanks so much!"
"Very fast, great service."
"First time to use NorthXSouth and I'm delighted with the fast and efficiently service. Will definitely order again."
"Super fast service and value for money. Thanks"
"Excellent service and delivery was very quick will definitely order from them again 👍"
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.94 based on 730 reviews