northXsouth Retail Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
"Such quick delivery, good price and a lovely product. Very impresses overall."
"Ordered from northxsouth on their very informative web site. Very competitive prices 2 days later item arrived well packaged."
"purchased 1200w sage mixer great so far delivery excellent had it within 2days"
"I couldn't get over how quickly my order arrived to my house. I bought it for a xmas present for my daughter."
"A great experience. The best price I could find with free and fast delivery. Couldn’t wish for better. Very satisfied and have no hesitation in recomending."
"really simple quick and easy to use ; I was seriously impressed with the service and got what I wanted with no hassle at all! Thank you"
"Quick delivery."
"Excellent service, delivered quickly and good value"
"Excellent service, super fast postage!"
"Recently orders some pots and pans here and was so impressed with the customer service. So quick to reply and tell me where my order was. Would highly recommend. Delighted with the price and the service. πŸ™"
"Excellent website, easy ordering and free delivery in 24 hours."
"Excellent service next day delivery. 10/10."
"Martin from west Clare absolutely fantastic to deal with great deliveries haven't opened item yet as it's a xmas present for girlfriend"
"Great service, dispatched less than an hour after ordering it and arrived next day. Highly recommend πŸ‘Œ"
"Excellent service speedy delivery, highly recommended"
"Delighted with foot warmer which I purchased for my husband who is in a wheelchair. His feet are now nice and warm. Very quick delivery. Full marks norhXsouth! Thank you."
"Extremely efficient delivery.....very impressed - thank you!"
"Arrived promptly lovely product let people know that you deliver to republic a lot of Uk websites don’t and we all have fake uk addresses and have to collect from Post office"
"VERY good service my parcel came quicker than I thought it would. Excellent"
"Everything Perfect. Speedy Gonzales πŸ˜€"
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.92 based on 202 reviews