northXsouth Retail Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
"Fast deliver, very good price because on sale, thank you"
"What can I say excellent service made my purchase very easy was dealing with Andy true email and phone decing my purchase he was very helpful with my question. As for delivery service second to none excellent. Would highly recommend North X South retail 10 out of 10."
"Ordered a microwave using express delivery. It arrived promptly and in good order. I would recommend this company (so long as Brexit doesn’t come between us!)."
"I am delighted with my product. The service was top, I ordered on a Wednesday morning and had my pots by Thursday Lunchtime. Would deffo recommend and order again."
"Very fast delivery received it within 2days of ordering it"
"Great value and very fast delivery"
"I order my watch and 2 days later it was at the door just as advertised Have not yet got to set it up Great service thank you"
"Amazing communication, Also contacted customer care and had an extremely fast response. Shipping was very fast and arrived before I thought it would. Highly recommend this site and I will be back."
"Excellent service, order came so quick and exactly what i wanted. Very happy and will be ordering again in the future"
"Good price on product I ordered and very prompt delivery. Arrived sooner than I expected."
"Very efficient,no delays, order today delivered tomorrow,any problems there dealt with immediately."
"Delighted with the speaker I got at a great price and arrived early be definitely recommending to a friend"
"Quick and easy"
"Received the product 24 hours after ordering. Excellent service."
"Delighted with the promptness of delivery. I am very happy with the look and sound. I have lots of cassettes from an other age. I want to brush up my French and Now I can use them again. Delighted to have found the site."
"Perfect item, and exceptionally fast shipping - I'll be back, thank you!"
"Very fast and reliable service."
"Very prompt delivery service"
"Excellent and prompt service. Would dwf recommend them"
"It was a good experience to shop and receive the package."
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.93 based on 576 reviews