northXsouth Retail Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
"Ordered robot cleaner. Could not believe the speed of the service as it arrived the next day. Excellent service."
"Unbeatable prices and service. Highly recommended."
"Really prompt delivery - glad to be able to support Irish supplier and it was great value as well."
"This is my second transaction with northXsouth Retail & both times I have found them to be extremely helpful; provide great prices along with prompt delivery service. Will definitely be recommending them to my friends."
"Hi I was very pleased with my product Thanks Eddie cannon I"
"The item arrived extremely fast. Payment process etc very smooth with no problems. Excellent service. Will be back. Thank you."
"Excellent service - delivered inside of 48 hours."
"I ordered electrical and household items from northXsouth. They arrived a couple of days later and at a better price than I could find anywhere else. I would recommend them and I will shop with them again. Great service northXsouth, keep it up."
"Quick delivery, very happy with this product"
"Speedy delivery. No problems at all. Definitely use again"
"Excellent customer service, fast delivery, very responsive to queries, products exactly as described online, competitive prices, free delivery and returns."
"Much cheaper than online or in the shops. Very fast delivery. Excellent product."
"Fast, efficient and good value for money. Will definitely purchase from them again"
"Very quick and efficient service - top quality product"
"The purchase from northXsouth was simple and straightforward. The item Garmin Vivomove HR Hybrid Smartwatch was delivered extremely quickly (within 48 hours!!!!). I highly recommend northXsouth Retail and have already recommended to my immediate family and friends"
"Tá sibh iontach ar fad. Breá sciopaí agus an tiomanaí an-chabhrach. Go raibh maith agaibh Brídóg"
"Great product, great price, swift delivery."
"Very efficient service!- followed by a very efficient delivery service by Dpd"
"Very Prompt dispatch and delivery. Recommended."
"Very good customer service. Next day delivery."
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.94 based on 420 reviews