northXsouth Retail Reviews

of reviewers recommend northXsouth Retail
Read northXsouth Retail Reviews
The product was deliver in a couple of days as advised during payment. Good service overall.
The customer service is working well. I looking for a future business with North South company again. Thanks.
Great and quick service
All good, fast delivery
Price much cheaper than anywhere else. Product exactly as described. Very quick delivery, 2 business days.
Great value, well packed and very prompt delivery. All good.
excellent service eamon
Very good so far but good sticks to the bottom of it even though I use it on induction.
Great service, received within 2 days. Packaging was appropriate size and product secure. Happy with purchase!
Arrived on time . Bit concerned it was left outside in full view.
Item was with me in Record time
First time to use this company placed my order , arrived in two days everything was good will use them again soon Thanks
I was very dissapointed with the product and will be returning it, however your company got it to me in very quickly and for that I was very impressed so I give your company 5 stars but the product I really can't give it any stars,I'm so sorry I thought because of the name it would be better than it is.
I was very happy with the email correspondence & the prompt delivery. We haven't used the product yet but looking forward to getting it set up.
Product as described,fast delivery Would recommend.
Delivery was fast. I ordered a melitta molino burr grinder, unfortunately it doesn't grind as fine as i thought.
Promt service. Good value for money.
Fast efficient delivery. Very satisfied with the sercice. Thankyou
Good service product arrived promptly etc.
Very satisfied with the prompt and professional service provided Will definitely include northxsouth in my shopping search
northXsouth Retail is rated 4.90 based on 2,453 reviews