Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
I had a Brookes straight stairlift fitted. Nick sales and Barry the engineer were both excellent ambassadors for the company and understood the need to explain carefully everything relating to the safety and benefits of the stairlift. I was very impressed .The time between agreeing and fitting was 1 week and everything was done with the minimum of disruption, Barry went above and beyond.
My family and I were very impressed with Norfolk Stairlifts and how professional they were. I would highly recommend to anyone
Always knew we were right to chose a local company when we needed a stair lift fitted to our 300 year old cottage. We were expertly guided by Nick who went through the whole process from measuring to the installation in a professional and helpful manner triple checking everything to make sure that we got the correct stair lift for our needs. We were given a date for the installation and on the due day the installation team arrived and by lunchtime it was ready to be used. A perfect install by a very professional team of two. Thank you so much Norfolk Stair Lifts without you we would probably have had to move, not something we wanted to do.
Life is now much safer, quicker and easier with the stair lift. Customer service is great and we would recommend.
Hi - we had a stairlift installed last week. Prior to the order the team supported us well with out choice making and supporting the family overseas as well. Payment was smooth and easy. Installation was quick and simple. The installer was Dom who was compassionate, sensitive and patient. We can’t thank enough for enabling some comfort at this difficult time.
After having my leg amputated I desperately needed a stairlift. I rang and one week after my visit my stair lift was fitted. It has changed my life completely and I cannot fault anything. Excellent company who I would highly recommend to anyone .
It was very helpful for Mrs. Ray (92) to visit the showroom and feel exactly what it would be like, using a stair lift. There was no sales pressure and our best options were described to us. On the fitting day, the fitter, Dom, arrived promptly. He was meticulously careful during the whole time he was with us. He also patiently explained to Mrs. Ray how to operate the lift safely. Norfolk Stair lifts and their staff made the whole experience very positive.
The surveying process was very thorough and painstaking. The installation was efficient, causing no mess. All in all we are very pleased indeed with the Handicare Xclusive. Even though our staircase is narrow there is still adequate room to walk up the stairs normally.
A quality service organisation with highest grade products professionally designed and installed to meet the exacting customer requirments
It makes life so much better. It was fitted quickly, with no mess and is easy to operate.
Fitted promptly and efficiently.
A friendly and helpful company from start to finish. We didn’t have to wait long for installation. The Brooks straight stairlift, is very simple and easy to use.
Absolutely thrilled with the service that was provided, had made such a difference to my life, brilliant
I had the Otolift air stair lift installed I also changed the seat colour and rail to light grey and it blends very nicely to my walls which are grey in colour It has made such a difference to my Life
A top class product handled by top class Sales staff and installation engineers; customer care = 100% While being robust the Otilift Air stair lift is pleasing to the eye, elegant and easy to operate. Would not hesitate to recommend Norfolk Stair Lifts
Very pleased with Stairlift, only comment is time to instal
We are absolutely delighted. With the stairlift, many thanks for your fast, friendly, and professional service. This is a company I would recommend to anyone.
The rep that came to see me at my home was very professional and knot pushy like some reps are. He knew his product and what would suit my home and the follow up from the company was very good. The day of the fitting was arranged and agreed and the fitter arrived as they said they would and that went very well with the fitter who was very very good at his job and he explained every thing that I needed to no. I would recommend the company to any body.
Helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and they all done a first class job.
Great help for wife on stairs pity they dont listen to complaints about bumps while chair is moving
Thank you for the review for your reconditioned stairlift. We are always interested in customers comments to see if we can improve our service. We have visited twice to investigate "bumps" and unfortunately are unable to improve the ride quality as it compares well to that of a new stairlift. We also offered a full refund on the stairlift, that offer still remains available.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.88 based on 49 reviews