Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
My mother had a lift installed recently and the treatment she received was exemplary....from the first contact with sales to installation and demonstration..... without exception she was treated with respect (and much patience!). I can recommend very highly (and have already). Great work by the N.S team.
Norfolk Stair Lifts were very swift and efficient in both surveying and installing my lift. I've had absolutely no problems with it, and it will make a big difference to me over the coming weeks. Thank you!
The stairlift you recently installed for me is really excellent. It has made a huge differnce to my quality of life and importantly, I can't fine any fault in the way in which you dealt with my order including kind, understanding people who installed it and talked to me on the phone. I would recommend it to anyone needing this facility.
I am delighted with my stair lift. It has given me back a huge amount of independence. The service from Norfolk Stairlifts has been excellence and everything went so smoothly.....just like the lift now installed.
Excellent service from Norfolk Stairlifts. Everyone we came into contact with was lovely, they arrived on time and were very knowledgeable and helpful. My father in law is extremely happy now he can get upstairs again!
We have recently had a Stannah 260 reconditioned stairlift fitted. The end product is discreet and easy to use, and has given my husband freedom to move around in his own home, and has restored a degree of independence. The entire process, from initial phone call, to home visits and to installation, has been totally professional. At all stages we felt safe, and under no pressure. We are very satisfied with Norfolk Stair Lifts and would recommend it highly.
Kieren was wonderful at the installation and explained everything perfectly. Nick was fantastic from our first enquiry and meeting and the whole thing was installed and up and running in just a few weeks.
installation first class, very good installer.
I contacted Norfolk Stair Lifts following a sudden deterioration in my wife's health. They quickly visited my property, fully explained our options and 2 weeks later, installed a Handicare 1100 chairlift which has made a huge difference for us. I can't recommend Norfolk Chair Lifts highly enough, particularly NicK their surveyor and Barry the engineer who installed the chairlift.
Excellent. Only just received my stairlift but have found this company efficient and helpful.
The fitter came promptly… Left no mess… Completed within the time he said… Took away all rubbish… Altered something he wasn’t quite sure about… All told an excellent service… Just waiting for the bill!
Absolutely blown away by the amazing service my dad received when he ordered his stairlift. It started with a very a helpful home visit where all options and price ranges were explained thoroughly, an appointment then arranged for fitting, which was then carried out impeccably and cleanly. Everything was done within covid guidelines.....100% recommend!!!
Our two main contacts were Nick and Kieran but not forgetting Carol back in the office who answered any concerns I had. Nick came round, kept to all the Covid Regulations, gave me the information I needed and undertook the survey. There was absolutely no pressure to buy, he was the upmost professional, Just left me to digest what I had been told and make my mind up in my own time, this was very much appreciated. Kieran installed the stairlift, it was done with care and was done in what seemed a very short time. He showed me all the features asked where I needed the remotes fitting and left every thing neat and tidy and clean. I can now access upstairs with out getting out of breath fantastic.
My Husband had been having difficulty with our stairs for some time and so I contacted Norfolk Stairlifts. I phoned on Tuesday, Nick came to survey on Wednesday and the Handicare 1100 was installed by Barry, two weeks later ! The survey was very thorough and the installation was faultless. Everything was explained by both Nick and Barry, also the house was left clean and tidy. Thank-you Norfolk stairlifts.
Very helpful and professional service all round, from consultation to installation.
Very good service very efficient does what it says on the tin
Norfolk Stair Lifts 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Very helpful company, friendly team and a very good installation with no mess. Would recommend them very highly
The installation of our Platinum Horizon stairlift was arranged in a quick and efficient manner. There was no pressure from the Sales Manager and the installation engineer turned up on time as arranged. Its made such a difference allowing mum to leave the makeshift bedroom downstairs and have full access upstairs again being able to return to her own bedroom.
From first visit to fitting all done in 2 weeks. salesman answered all our questions and was very helpfull . Fitter only took 3 hours and no mess . good prices and very pleased with stairlift. Would i use them again ..... YES
wow what a great company, our stairlift has just been fitted ,we are extremly pleased we the service we have received from the lady makeing our appiontment ,to Nick who surveyed and explained everything and Keiron who carried out the work.the craftmanship involved was first class,thank you Norfolk lifts our life has been made a lot easier. we would recommend this company well done everybody. Daria and Kevin Walsh
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.89 based on 99 reviews