Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
wow what a great company, our stairlift has just been fitted ,we are extremly pleased we the service we have received from the lady makeing our appiontment ,to Nick who surveyed and explained everything and Keiron who carried out the work.the craftmanship involved was first class,thank you Norfolk lifts our life has been made a lot easier. we would recommend this company well done everybody.
Daria and Kevin Walsh
we recently had a reconditioned Otolift Two RH PS stairlift installed, the installers arrived on time They were Clean, Polite, and very Professional, they explained the what's and whys as work progressed and when finished they cleared up and gave me a thorough tutorial of the stairlift in easy to understand instructions really good.
Both my wife and I are very pleased that we purchased a Brooks 130 stair lift from your company. It has come at a time when we are both very vulnerable and will be of a great benefit towards improving our quality of life. My only regret is that we hadn't considered having one before. Your installation engineer was excellent and demonstrated the lift for me. I have already recommended it to a relative. Thank you again Colin Burleigh
Invited two quotes following surveys and decided that Norfolk Stairlifts should be awarded the contract based upon the following facts . Professional, more thorough on survey, noticing and discussing solution to a potential problem, fully met the remit I gave them, and no pushy sales process from their representative, Nick who advised to install the Handicare 1100.
This was our first choice because of its narrow drive track, no chain type drive, no working parts visible.

Installation was provided on time and again professionally undertaken by Barry and like Nick he remained friendly and professional at all times particularly when advising on the "do's and don'ts" in operating the stairlift in terms of safety.

Overall satisfaction. Excellent.
Fantastic service from start to finish. I'm over the moon with my stairlift. It has already made such a difference to my life and independence. Thank you.
OTO Air 2000
Stairlifts staff (Nick and Kieran) very courteous and their knowledge and experience without question.
The complete programme was very efficient and timely and the lift has made a big difference to Anne's quality of life.
Thank you.
Excellent service
Everyone we dealt with were very attentive and the standard of work was excellent.
Excellent service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Norfolk Stair Lifts.
I am extremely pleased with my stair lift.It has made a big difference to my quality of life. Norfolk Stair Lifts did an assessment gave me advice and a price. No pressure. When the engineer fitted the lift again efficiently and explanation how to use. Model Handicare 1100
Obtained a Platinum Horizon stairlift Norfolk Stairlifts. I have given the company 5 stars because it truely was a 5 star service. The salesman that called was polite and well imformed, he guided us in a truthful manner to pick the stairlift that we got. The engineer that fitted the lift was up to the same standard and left the job clean and tidy, demonstrated the unit so that we knew how to operate it, all in a polite and pleasant manner. Thank you all at Norfolk Stairlifts it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Great service and reasonably priced.
The booking, estimating and fitting was straight forward and all the staff incredibly helpful.
Excellent from start to finish. The installation was carried out on time and efficiently, and the engineer was very friendly and pleasant. It was also a bargain, and we're very happy with the service we received.
Quick and efficient,friendly service.very happy has helped my father-in-law no end!
Excellent service from Norfolk Stairlifts, Nick was very informative and not at all pushy, Barry did a fantastic job when fitting the stairlift, very nice people, I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a stairlift, thank you for a very professional service from start to finish
Nobody really wants to install a stairlift in their home but, if you do, Norfolk Stair Lifts make it as easy as possible.
It’s absolutely amazing,I use it all the time!
The lad who installed was wonderful too,no mess and so neat
Just can’t thank you enough .
I’ll certainly recommend your Company!
With best wishes
Pi Howlett
Top firm. No fuss. Excellent service.
Efficient courteous. Amazing service! Incredibke product ! Thanku so much ❤️
Arrangements for Stairlift fitting were made at short notice from customer just before UK went fully into Covid 19 lockdown at end March 2020.
Excellent demonstration given.
The stair lift has proved invaluable.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.87 based on 79 reviews