Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
We had a recondtioned straight stairlift supplied and fitted by norfolk stairlifts,it was fitted in about 3 hours within 2 weeks by your well trained & courteous staff. my wife was given a very through training how to operate the stairlift we would recommend any one requiring a stairlift use NORFOLK STAIRLIFTS
Fast efficient friendly and covid safe consultation and instillation. Fitted the stairlift quickly and very clean instillation Very nice to support a local firm A very positive experience throughout Would highly recommend
Excellent service, prompt, thoughtful, worked to get the right choice for my disabled father's needs, many thanks
Everyone we have dealt with have been excellent, from Nick taking time in the showroom and Carol who scheduled a quicker survey appointment with Sam after finding out that my mother was struggling. Thanks also to Kieron who did an great job of installing the Handicare 1100. Patience and good humour from everyone without any pressure. Can't fault anything and would happily recommend this company.
Very satisfied withe the service we received from Norfolk Stairlifts from the initial contact to the final installation. Very happy with our Platinsmith Curved Stairlift.
From the initial consultation with Nick to Kieran who fitted the stairlift, I cannot fault there professionalism and caring attitude towards to myself and my parents was most appreciated
Top job by a very pleasant and efficient company to deal with. The whole process, from the initial site visit, to the installation and subsequent demonstration was top class. Totally pleased with every aspect of the work and would recommend Norfolk Stairlifts to anyone in need of a stairlift. Well done and thanks!
Very helpful people and a very efficient process delivering an excellent product! Thank you.
At the age of 73 I have had many salesmen in my home trying to sell goods from windows to heating ALL pushing to get a sale but with Norfolk Stairlifts thing we’re completely different NO pushing NO bullying to get a sale just honest information and advice not even pushing to sell New I was offered ex rental but I choose the new Handicare1100 as i believed it was right for me. At no time was I asked for a deposit I was given a price and Nick Knights was gone. Had a Phone call from Carol the next day giving me a date for installation Kieran arrived on said date all was done in 2 hours 20 mins. Very tidy job full instructions given. I can’t fault a thing from pricing, measuring to installing ALL FIRST CLASS
I am very pleased with my Otolift stairlift, it has enabled me to get up to my bedroom and bathroom for the first time in 6 months, I was very pleased with the engineer who installed it, he was very quick and very pleasant. Thank you all at Norfolk Stair Lifts for the quick and efficient way things were dealt with.
Don't wait, Peace of hope to help keep a loved one at home. Excellent professional service. So so helpful in advice. No hard sell as we had from other company. With help we choose a Handcare 1100. Half the price of other company. We are so pleased easy to use. looks neat, option where it can be stopped. Comfortable and glides quietly along. Kieron fitted the stair lift. Professional and friendly, Demonstration as well. Thank you, life has one big stress removed. No more stairs to climb. As someone said we live in a bungalow now!! 1100
The surveyor was very careful and measured precisely which was necessary as our stairs are narrow and my legs are long. He gave good advice on the type of stairlift and track to be fitted. The fitter was equally skilled and did a very neat job Both men were very helpful and pleasant The stair lift works very well and folds away early and tidily A job well done
My mother had a lift installed recently and the treatment she received was exemplary....from the first contact with sales to installation and demonstration..... without exception she was treated with respect (and much patience!). I can recommend very highly (and have already). Great work by the N.S team.
Norfolk Stair Lifts were very swift and efficient in both surveying and installing my lift. I've had absolutely no problems with it, and it will make a big difference to me over the coming weeks. Thank you!
The stairlift you recently installed for me is really excellent. It has made a huge differnce to my quality of life and importantly, I can't fine any fault in the way in which you dealt with my order including kind, understanding people who installed it and talked to me on the phone. I would recommend it to anyone needing this facility.
I am delighted with my stair lift. It has given me back a huge amount of independence. The service from Norfolk Stairlifts has been excellence and everything went so smoothly.....just like the lift now installed.
Excellent service from Norfolk Stairlifts. Everyone we came into contact with was lovely, they arrived on time and were very knowledgeable and helpful. My father in law is extremely happy now he can get upstairs again!
We have recently had a Stannah 260 reconditioned stairlift fitted. The end product is discreet and easy to use, and has given my husband freedom to move around in his own home, and has restored a degree of independence. The entire process, from initial phone call, to home visits and to installation, has been totally professional. At all stages we felt safe, and under no pressure. We are very satisfied with Norfolk Stair Lifts and would recommend it highly.
Kieren was wonderful at the installation and explained everything perfectly. Nick was fantastic from our first enquiry and meeting and the whole thing was installed and up and running in just a few weeks.
installation first class, very good installer.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.90 based on 111 reviews