Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
Quick installation of stairlifts & helpful information from Norfolk Stairlifts. Due to their attention with the installation, the stairs had to be modified before fitting otherwise there might have been a problem with the ride.
Promt, tidy,easy no fuss installation, friendly engineer ;Keiran, and very informative and empathetic with the " patient" .Top service from the owner Sam , great communication via Carol, good sales manager ,Richard. Good product and wonderful to test out prior to purchase. Great to see the smile on my mother in laws face as she ascends and descends steep stairs that had become a problem due to a hip operation.
They came and gave me all the info I needed without any b s very efficient. Let me know when they were coming and successfully installed the stair lift. It has made life a lot easier. The on,y thing I would say is I found the instructions given verbally were slightly confusing , but other than that I am totally satisfied with the product and would have no hesitation in recommending Norfolk Stair Lifts
A big and well deserved ‘thank you’ to all the staff concerned with Norfolk Stairlifts. From the first phone call to a very detailed consultation, leading to the installation all the team were friendly, efficient and helpful. Our Platinum Horizon stairlift was installed quickly and very smoothly with everything left spotlessly clean and tidy by Barry the engineer, a credit to the firm! The stairlift has made a huge difference to our lives and we are so very grateful we found this firm. We would recommend them to anyone who are now beginning to struggle with their own stairs. Mr and Mrs Mccreath.
Kirien fitted our stair lift on Monday, took his time and cleared up after he had fitted it. Explained at the beginning how he was going to fit it and approximately how long the job would take. He answered all our questions professionally and also made sure I knew how to use it by letting me have a test run. Explained all the fixtures and fittings and handed over a handbook. He was very professional and our little dog Poppy loves him. So pleased that we used a local company and pleased I have the lift for peace of mind. Thank you.
Fantastic service, no pushy salespeople, clean and tidy installation and very professional and also exceptional after service
Such easy stress free process from survey to very quick installation 5 star
When you need a stair lift, almost by definition, you are quite ill and don't need problems. From start to finish, Norfolk Stairlifts provided a first class service from the initial telephone consultation through the survey by Nick, to the chap who fitted it... absolutely exemplary, I cannot speak highly enough of this firm. Highly recommended.
It took me a while to get used to it as I felt that the installer didn’t give me enough time to practice. He seemed in too much of a rush to get to his next job.
Recently had a stairlift fitted, the sales person was not at all pushy, very helpful and gave good advice. The fitter, Barry, also was very efficient, polite and helpful. There was no mess afterwards to clean up. Very efficient and friendly company.
We couldn't have asked for better service. The installer was profess nal, aware that he was working around somebody who was also trying to rest due to illness. He left no mess and talked us through the operating processes very clearly. Very friendly professional service.
All round excellent! From the first initial phone call all the way through to installation the service from everyone involved was first class, very professional and friendly. The whole process was made very easy, hassle free. Can’t rate this company enough, if you need a stairlift then Norfolk Stair Lifts is the company you need.
Installed this for my father following Covid. Should have done it years ago. A safe system to allow elderly parents to allow them to still use both floors of their house at all times. System was professionally installed and there was no pressure to buy. Advice was good and if you can, go and see the showroom and personally test the chairs on offer. I would heartily endorse Norfolk Stair Lifts and recommend them for any person with mobility issues.
PLATINUM HORIZON MODEL. ALL DEALINGS WITH NORFOLK STAIRLIFTS WERE GOOD FROM INITIAL VISIT TO SHOW ROOM, TO SITE VISIT AND INSTALLATION AND THE MACHINE WORKS VERY WELL. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Absolutely a wonderful service from start to finish. Great communication all the way through and a very very good engineer who knows his trade. He worked so quietly and efficiently and the training he provided was first class. If you have an elderly relative in need of a stair lift then please contact Norfolk Stairliftd. Professional and Caring. Thank you.
The stairlift is fantastic The two gentlemen that fitted the lift did a wonderful job I highly recommend this company
Very excellent I can't praise it enough Thank you so much.
The fitting of of my Platinum Stairlift was excellently and swiftly done with no mess left behind. The fitter then had me try the lift and taught me the controls, always stressing safety. I thoroughly enjoyed riding in my Platinum Stairlift, it is comfortable, easy to use, doesn’t look out of place and leaves plenty of room for those who use the stairs.
Excellent service, engineer explained how to use in detail. He was very thorough. Much more comfortable than crawling up and down the stairs😃. Thank you for your care, it’s very much appreciated
Excellent service cannot fault. We had a stairlift fitted within 2 days for my mother in law, The staff are so caring & understanding. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.91 based on 134 reviews