Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
installation first class, very good installer.
I contacted Norfolk Stair Lifts following a sudden deterioration in my wife's health. They quickly visited my property, fully explained our options and 2 weeks later, installed a Handicare 1100 chairlift which has made a huge difference for us. I can't recommend Norfolk Chair Lifts highly enough, particularly NicK their surveyor and Barry the engineer who installed the chairlift.
Good advice from your representative - we chose OTO Air 2000. Efficient instillation. Pleased with our purchase.
Excellent. Only just received my stairlift but have found this company efficient and helpful.
The fitter came promptly… Left no mess… Completed within the time he said… Took away all rubbish… Altered something he wasn’t quite sure about… All told an excellent service… Just waiting for the bill!
Absolutely blown away by the amazing service my dad received when he ordered his stairlift. It started with a very a helpful home visit where all options and price ranges were explained thoroughly, an appointment then arranged for fitting, which was then carried out impeccably and cleanly. Everything was done within covid guidelines.....100% recommend!!!
Our two main contacts were Nick and Kieran but not forgetting Carol back in the office who answered any concerns I had.

Nick came round, kept to all the Covid Regulations, gave me the information I needed and undertook the survey. There was absolutely no pressure to buy, he was the upmost professional, Just left me to digest what I had been told and make my mind up in my own time, this was very much appreciated.
Kieran installed the stairlift, it was done with care and was done in what seemed a very short time. He showed me all the features asked where I needed the remotes fitting and left every thing neat and tidy and clean. I can now access upstairs with out getting out of breath fantastic.
My Husband had been having difficulty with our stairs for some time and so I contacted Norfolk Stairlifts. I phoned on Tuesday, Nick came to survey on Wednesday and the Handicare 1100 was installed by Barry, two weeks later ! The survey was very thorough and the installation was faultless. Everything was explained by both Nick and Barry, also the house was left clean and tidy. Thank-you Norfolk stairlifts.
Very helpful and professional service all round, from consultation to installation.
Very good service very efficient does what it says on the tin
Norfolk Stair Lifts 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Very helpful company, friendly team and a very good installation with no mess. Would recommend them very highly
The installation of our Platinum Horizon stairlift was arranged in a quick and efficient manner. There was no pressure from the Sales Manager and the installation engineer turned up on time as arranged. Its made such a difference allowing mum to leave the makeshift bedroom downstairs and have full access upstairs again being able to return to her own bedroom.
From first visit to fitting all done in 2 weeks. salesman answered all our questions and was very helpfull . Fitter only took 3 hours and no mess . good prices and very pleased with stairlift. Would i use them again ..... YES
wow what a great company, our stairlift has just been fitted ,we are extremly pleased we the service we have received from the lady makeing our appiontment ,to Nick who surveyed and explained everything and Keiron who carried out the work.the craftmanship involved was first class,thank you Norfolk lifts our life has been made a lot easier. we would recommend this company well done everybody.
Daria and Kevin Walsh
I recently had a stairlift installed by this company.From start to finish the service was excellent. The survey was thorough,the price very reasonable compared to other quotes and the installation by Barry was trouble free. He was polite,friendly and extremely efficient.I have no problem at all with recommending them to any potential buyers.
we recently had a reconditioned Otolift Two RH PS stairlift installed, the installers arrived on time They were Clean, Polite, and very Professional, they explained the what's and whys as work progressed and when finished they cleared up and gave me a thorough tutorial of the stairlift in easy to understand instructions really good.
Both my wife and I are very pleased that we purchased a Brooks 130 stair lift from your company. It has come at a time when we are both very vulnerable and will be of a great benefit towards improving our quality of life. My only regret is that we hadn't considered having one before. Your installation engineer was excellent and demonstrated the lift for me. I have already recommended it to a relative. Thank you again Colin Burleigh
Invited two quotes following surveys and decided that Norfolk Stairlifts should be awarded the contract based upon the following facts . Professional, more thorough on survey, noticing and discussing solution to a potential problem, fully met the remit I gave them, and no pushy sales process from their representative, Nick who advised to install the Handicare 1100.
This was our first choice because of its narrow drive track, no chain type drive, no working parts visible.

Installation was provided on time and again professionally undertaken by Barry and like Nick he remained friendly and professional at all times particularly when advising on the "do's and don'ts" in operating the stairlift in terms of safety.

Overall satisfaction. Excellent.
Fantastic service from start to finish. I'm over the moon with my stairlift. It has already made such a difference to my life and independence. Thank you.
OTO Air 2000
Stairlifts staff (Nick and Kieran) very courteous and their knowledge and experience without question.
The complete programme was very efficient and timely and the lift has made a big difference to Anne's quality of life.
Thank you.