Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
I bought a Handicare 1100 and I am very pleased with it. The stairlift is very easy to use, safe and very reasonably priced. The Engineer who fitted my lift, did a brilliant job.
Ordered Platinum Horizon stairlift, which was installed a week later after ordering. Salesman was very pleasant and professional, no pressure at all in selling. Stairlift engineer was very friendly and helpful, and cleared up completely with no mess at all. This company was recommended to me by a friend and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Very please with the stairlift I’ve had installed for my Mum. The customer service was brilliant and felt very looked after during the process. It’s meant my mum can sleep in her own bed after 17 months of hospital so is invaluable.
After speaking with several companies I decided to use Norfolk Stair Lifts as their approach was more professional by far. Nick the surveyor advised on the best option and I decided to accept his advice and opted for the Brooks 130 model with the motorised swivel seat, this proved to be the correct decision for my needs. Kieron, (who installed the stair lift) was very polite and efficient, he left the work area clean and tidy. His instructions/training on how to operated the equipment was excellent. In the unlikely event that I have a problem with my lift, I have the peace of mind that Norfolk Stair lifts are only a phone call away. All in all, a very pleasant experience, and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Specified, manufactured, delivered and installed without a fuss. It’s made a big difference to the accessibility of upstairs.
Very professional company and extremely helpful and friendly I would highly recommend them
Last week I had my stair lift fitted.( Platinum Curve).. What a difference it's made to my days of struggling up and down stairs with my painful condition. From the first visit by the representative who carefully ascertained measurements of both myself and the stairs, and with no hard sell whatsoever, to the punctual fitters who worked hard to install and demonstrate, I can confidently recommend this company to bring back to one's home , comfort and safety.. Thank you to you all....
very satisfied with the service I received,frendly people good service
The guys came at the time I was told to expect them, both were very polite and answered all of my endless questions. Once it was all fitted and running, in what seemed like a blink of an eye, I was taken through the whole operating procedure, they would not leave until I was totally satisfied and at ease of using the chair. I cannot begin to express my thanks, it has totally transformed my life, I can go up and down the stairs as many times as I like now, without causing my back and leg to flair up. Before my chairlift, I could only come down in the morning and then go up at night, most importantly, I won't be falling on the stairs anymore. Thank you all, you really have changed my life for the better.
Excellent polite service from very knowledgeable installers.
My Brooks superglide lift has made a huge difference to my independence l am very pleased with it.
The whole purchase from beginning to installation was excellent.
Very efficient service ! Great people to do business with for my elderly parents ! The stairlift has been a great addition - made my parents life so much easier !
JUST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR OUR HANDICARE1100 STAIRLIFT WE WON'T NEED TO MOVE NOW .THE ENGINEER KIERAN WAS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAND THINGS VERY WELL.
Very happy with everything. Friendly service. Highly recommended, especially for renting equipment which gives lower income families the opportunity to use specialist equipment.
Sales and installation service was excellent. Quick and efficient. Friendly staff and great product. We've rented rather than purchased which exactly matches our situation and requirements and was what Norfolk Stair Lifts suggested.
Norfolk stairlift have given us great service from the first visit to the showroom where we had demonstrations of the choices available to the actual installation in our home.Still getting used to it but it is making life much easier.
I had a Brookes straight stairlift fitted. Nick sales and Barry the engineer were both excellent ambassadors for the company and understood the need to explain carefully everything relating to the safety and benefits of the stairlift. I was very impressed .The time between agreeing and fitting was 1 week and everything was done with the minimum of disruption, Barry went above and beyond.
My family and I were very impressed with Norfolk Stairlifts and how professional they were. I would highly recommend to anyone
Always knew we were right to chose a local company when we needed a stair lift fitted to our 300 year old cottage. We were expertly guided by Nick who went through the whole process from measuring to the installation in a professional and helpful manner triple checking everything to make sure that we got the correct stair lift for our needs. We were given a date for the installation and on the due day the installation team arrived and by lunchtime it was ready to be used. A perfect install by a very professional team of two. Thank you so much Norfolk Stair Lifts without you we would probably have had to move, not something we wanted to do.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.87 based on 46 reviews