Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Norfolk Stair Lifts

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely thrilled with the service that was provided, had made such a difference to my life, brilliant"
"I had the Otolift air stair lift installed I also changed the seat colour and rail to light grey and it blends very nicely to my walls which are grey in colour It has made such a difference to my Life"
"A top class product handled by top class Sales staff and installation engineers; customer care = 100% While being robust the Otilift Air stair lift is pleasing to the eye, elegant and easy to operate. Would not hesitate to recommend Norfolk Stair Lifts"
"Very pleased with Stairlift, only comment is time to instal"
"We are absolutely delighted. With the stairlift, many thanks for your fast, friendly, and professional service. This is a company I would recommend to anyone."
"The rep that came to see me at my home was very professional and knot pushy like some reps are. He knew his product and what would suit my home and the follow up from the company was very good. The day of the fitting was arranged and agreed and the fitter arrived as they said they would and that went very well with the fitter who was very very good at his job and he explained every thing that I needed to no. I would recommend the company to any body."
"Helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and they all done a first class job."
"Great help for wife on stairs pity they dont listen to complaints about bumps while chair is moving"
Thank you for the review for your reconditioned stairlift. We are always interested in customers comments to see if we can improve our service. We have visited twice to investigate "bumps" and unfortunately are unable to improve the ride quality as it compares well to that of a new stairlift. We also offered a full refund on the stairlift, that offer still remains available.
"From the intial query,to the visit by the sales manager, to installation everything was carried out in a professional manner. No mess left after the stairlifts were installed and all our queries were dealt with promptly. Highly recommend, and very reasonably priced. The stairlifts have made a big differance to my husband's mobilty. Thank you."
"We have had a stairlift fitted at our residential home in Lowestoft which has enabled residents to retain their independence. The staff that installed the stairlift were very understanding of the environment and kept any disruption to the residents home minimal. It was fitted all within a few hours and the staff ensured we were shown how to use it safely"
"efficient & friendly service good quality product"
"We were so grateful to you for delivering our stair lift earlier than the date arranged and appreciated the hard work which that involved. It has helped Brian enourmously as without it we would be having to put a bed downstairs. Kieron the installer was very efficient quiet and patient with two old people"
"The work was very professional and kept mess to a bare minimum. I am so pleased with it"
"We are pleased to have the opportunity to express our thanks for the excellent service we have received from Norfolk Stairlifts. Jean is delighted with the equipment which they recommended, so smooth and quiet in operation. The additional handrails the fitted are absolutely perfect. The engineers were most obliging, clean and polite throughout. This company is a credit to our county of Norfolk. Jean and Henry Dent, Acle."
"Very straightforward and considerate response on the initial call and on the rep’s visit who really knew buildings and was able to see precisely what was needed and the make and model. Then he gave a quote that was very fair.The installation was most conscientiosly carried out by the engineer who also was one of the company’s directors, who had come to do the job as it was not straightforward and needed his experience.So well done Norfolk stairlifts and thank you."
"Norfolk Stair Lifts were knowledgeable and helpful and arranged to measure and order my lift quickly. The installers were efficient and I am pleased with my Otolift. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"This is our first review to test the way these display on our website."
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.82 based on 17 reviews