Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Norfolk Stair Lifts.
I am extremely pleased with my stair lift.It has made a big difference to my quality of life. Norfolk Stair Lifts did an assessment gave me advice and a price. No pressure. When the engineer fitted the lift again efficiently and explanation how to use. Model Handicare 1100
Obtained a Platinum Horizon stairlift Norfolk Stairlifts. I have given the company 5 stars because it truely was a 5 star service. The salesman that called was polite and well imformed, he guided us in a truthful manner to pick the stairlift that we got. The engineer that fitted the lift was up to the same standard and left the job clean and tidy, demonstrated the unit so that we knew how to operate it, all in a polite and pleasant manner. Thank you all at Norfolk Stairlifts it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Great service and reasonably priced.
The booking, estimating and fitting was straight forward and all the staff incredibly helpful.
Excellent from start to finish. The installation was carried out on time and efficiently, and the engineer was very friendly and pleasant. It was also a bargain, and we're very happy with the service we received.
Quick and efficient,friendly service.very happy has helped my father-in-law no end!
Excellent service from Norfolk Stairlifts, Nick was very informative and not at all pushy, Barry did a fantastic job when fitting the stairlift, very nice people, I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a stairlift, thank you for a very professional service from start to finish
Nobody really wants to install a stairlift in their home but, if you do, Norfolk Stair Lifts make it as easy as possible.
It’s absolutely amazing,I use it all the time!
The lad who installed was wonderful too,no mess and so neat
Just can’t thank you enough .
I’ll certainly recommend your Company!
With best wishes
Pi Howlett
Top firm. No fuss. Excellent service.
Efficient courteous. Amazing service! Incredibke product ! Thanku so much ❤️
Arrangements for Stairlift fitting were made at short notice from customer just before UK went fully into Covid 19 lockdown at end March 2020.
Excellent demonstration given.
The stair lift has proved invaluable.
Excellent service. From the first time Mr Knight came to assess the staircase to see what was needed. To him showing us the drawings and how it would look on the stairs and to being fitted. No problems at all. A really good service.
From it's point of being ordered to its final installation, all parts of the process, clarity of information, costs, timing, etc were adhered to.
Excellent efficient service. Every thing explained in easy to understand terms. No high pressure sales. Installation completed promptly and tidily. Well done engineer Barry. Would certainly recommend
A few days ago we had a Stairlift Handicare 1100 fitted by the Engineer from Hingham,where we purchased it from. I am delighted with it, it’s so easy to use, and has made such a difference to my life. I must add, we couldn’t have dealt with a more nicer or considerate team.Totally stress free, thank you.
We bought a curve lift, after consulting with Nick Knights. He measured the position and requirements for my wife, height etc. The following week it was installed and tuition was given. My wife has MND and it takes a lot out of her getting up and down stairs but it’s better now. MND sufferers can get support from MND charity if acceptable to the various council requirements. Good job, quick and helpful
Excellent service received from start to finish. I can thoroughly recommend Norfolk Stairlifts.
not a very reliable stairlift don't feel like useing any more
Dear Mr Scott,
I am sorry to hear that you are not using your stairlift. I can see that we installed your stairlift in 2017 and that we attended one callout in the two months that followed, but have not been asked to attend since. I see that we advised you of the service due date at the end of the first year. We would always recommend your stairlift is service once a year to help ensure it continues to be a product that you can rely on. We are contactable 365 days a year, so please feel free to call us on 01953 850004.
Our experience renting a stairlift was excellent from start to finish. As well the lift itself, every single member of the team, with whom we had contact, were professional, efficient and friendly. We couldn't have asked for more and wouldn't hesitate to use Norfolk Stairlifts again if the need arises - can't recommend highly enough - thank you
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.87 based on 70 reviews