Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
When you need a stair lift, almost by definition, you are quite ill and don't need problems. From start to finish, Norfolk Stairlifts provided a first class service from the initial telephone consultation through the survey by Nick, to the chap who fitted it... absolutely exemplary, I cannot speak highly enough of this firm. Highly recommended.
It took me a while to get used to it as I felt that the installer didn’t give me enough time to practice. He seemed in too much of a rush to get to his next job.
Recently had a stairlift fitted, the sales person was not at all pushy, very helpful and gave good advice. The fitter, Barry, also was very efficient, polite and helpful. There was no mess afterwards to clean up. Very efficient and friendly company.
We couldn't have asked for better service. The installer was profess nal, aware that he was working around somebody who was also trying to rest due to illness. He left no mess and talked us through the operating processes very clearly. Very friendly professional service.
All round excellent! From the first initial phone call all the way through to installation the service from everyone involved was first class, very professional and friendly. The whole process was made very easy, hassle free. Can’t rate this company enough, if you need a stairlift then Norfolk Stair Lifts is the company you need.
Installed this for my father following Covid. Should have done it years ago. A safe system to allow elderly parents to allow them to still use both floors of their house at all times. System was professionally installed and there was no pressure to buy. Advice was good and if you can, go and see the showroom and personally test the chairs on offer. I would heartily endorse Norfolk Stair Lifts and recommend them for any person with mobility issues.
PLATINUM HORIZON MODEL. ALL DEALINGS WITH NORFOLK STAIRLIFTS WERE GOOD FROM INITIAL VISIT TO SHOW ROOM, TO SITE VISIT AND INSTALLATION AND THE MACHINE WORKS VERY WELL. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Absolutely a wonderful service from start to finish. Great communication all the way through and a very very good engineer who knows his trade. He worked so quietly and efficiently and the training he provided was first class. If you have an elderly relative in need of a stair lift then please contact Norfolk Stairliftd. Professional and Caring. Thank you.
The stairlift is fantastic The two gentlemen that fitted the lift did a wonderful job I highly recommend this company
Very excellent I can't praise it enough Thank you so much.
The fitting of of my Platinum Stairlift was excellently and swiftly done with no mess left behind. The fitter then had me try the lift and taught me the controls, always stressing safety. I thoroughly enjoyed riding in my Platinum Stairlift, it is comfortable, easy to use, doesn’t look out of place and leaves plenty of room for those who use the stairs.
Excellent service, engineer explained how to use in detail. He was very thorough. Much more comfortable than crawling up and down the stairs😃. Thank you for your care, it’s very much appreciated
Excellent service cannot fault. We had a stairlift fitted within 2 days for my mother in law, The staff are so caring & understanding. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
I have a Handicare 1100 powered stairlift and I consider it money well spent. I am very pleased
Absolutely splendid service in every way. Many thanks.
Process from visiting showroom to installation easy with excellent service and communication . Now installed and has given us back some independence in our own home. Stairlift is Handicare 1100 - excellent quality, safe and easy to use .
We had a recondtioned straight stairlift supplied and fitted by norfolk stairlifts,it was fitted in about 3 hours within 2 weeks by your well trained & courteous staff. my wife was given a very through training how to operate the stairlift we would recommend any one requiring a stairlift use NORFOLK STAIRLIFTS
Fast efficient friendly and covid safe consultation and instillation. Fitted the stairlift quickly and very clean instillation Very nice to support a local firm A very positive experience throughout Would highly recommend
Excellent service, prompt, thoughtful, worked to get the right choice for my disabled father's needs, many thanks
Everyone we have dealt with have been excellent, from Nick taking time in the showroom and Carol who scheduled a quicker survey appointment with Sam after finding out that my mother was struggling. Thanks also to Kieron who did an great job of installing the Handicare 1100. Patience and good humour from everyone without any pressure. Can't fault anything and would happily recommend this company.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.91 based on 127 reviews