Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
It took me a while to get used to it as I felt that the installer didn’t give me enough time to practice. He seemed in too much of a rush to get to his next job.
Good advice from your representative - we chose OTO Air 2000. Efficient instillation. Pleased with our purchase.
I recently had a stairlift installed by this company.From start to finish the service was excellent. The survey was thorough,the price very reasonable compared to other quotes and the installation by Barry was trouble free. He was polite,friendly and extremely efficient.I have no problem at all with recommending them to any potential buyers.
very satisfied with the service I received,frendly people good service
Norfolk stairlift have given us great service from the first visit to the showroom where we had demonstrations of the choices available to the actual installation in our home.Still getting used to it but it is making life much easier.
Life is now much safer, quicker and easier with the stair lift. Customer service is great and we would recommend.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.91 based on 133 reviews