Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Great product, easy assembly. Highly recommended
I have still not received my item 2 weeks after placing my order. I have been in email contact with the company and keep being told they will check with the courier. However there tracking number I have been provided shows that the item has never left the sender and has now been cancelled. I am very unhappy about this service and will never use nor recommend this company in the future.
I purchased two hall cabinets but upon arrival my better half decided to change her mind. I rang Noa and Nani to find that I would have to source and pay for the return if said items. I inquired what if they were faulty; I was then informed that if that were the case photos etc would be expected. The up shot is they don't want you to return the items. You bought it your stuck with it. I have sourced a courier, but with insurance and additional charges (unless they wont even quote you) I have had to outlay a further £60 to send the unwanted items back. I will never order from Noa and Nani ever again. This is the kind of customer service where companies fail to understand about repeat business. In the short term, yes, they have made a quick buck, but in the long term, where I would have been a repeat customer spending disposable income, unfortunately I wont now.
The customer service and delivery information have been poor at best. Very unsatisfied customer. E-mailed the company to relay my feelings of my purchase and it still has not been resolved. Will not be using this company again.
Good quality and very easy to assemble shoe rack
This product was damaged and chipped on one side, so after much tooing and froing with the customer services teamed we arranged for a collection and a replacement product. Well the new one is even more damaged than the first, with bits of wood with cracks through it and corners chipped. There’s no instructions and the box looks like it’s been opened before so we feel like we’ve been sent one that has already been returned. Really disappointed with the product and the poor customer service. Not sure I would use Noa and Nani again
I still haven't received the delivery and it's been 4 days. Your staff is very unhelpful and have not been able to track what is missing from the pack which is delaying the delivery. Despite speaking to several people over the days I am still on square one. Pathetic service.
Shocking service! No mattress delivered - had to call and ask why. No stock so little boy was unable to use bed as we had no time to buy a mattress in advance
Very low profile