Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Shocking customer service, the bed comes from another company JadeBay. I ordered this bed on Wednesday 9th September and paid for next day delivery (which would have been Friday 11th.) I am still waiting to receive the bed 18th September. I have had numerous conversations with customer service and have been promised it will be delivered over and over it is finally due on the 21st September. I paid for next day delivery! They have refunded, however I could go on website and order this bed to be delivered tomorrow. They are making me wait and I have had to contact the deliver company. They have sent me the overlay and bed slats with a different delivery company. Why not the whole order! I would 100% not recommend.
Two weeks and still waiting for the delivery of the mattress, they have only delivered the bed which is, of course, no use without the mattress!!!
The service of this place is appalling, not only they don't have a direct contact number for customers to call and enquire about orders placed but they do very little to correct mistakes or assist customers with their purchases.

I ordered the Kara single bed and the deluxe mattress that goes with it two weeks ago and they have only delivered the bed, I am still waiting for the mattress to be delivered!
Also, the bed is not the colour I wanted and even though I informed them of this error on the same day the order was made they've done very little, if not close to nothing to help me fix this mistake.
Awful customer service!
I'm hoping to perhaps get some attention from your customer support team. I'm sure the bed is lovely, but I'm still waiting for it.

Order #80954 placed April 20th. 2 boxes of 4 delivered on 22nd April. Since then we have sent perhaps 15 emails to customer service (phone lines down) and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED FULL ORDER. Box 3 of 4 arrived yesterday, but box 4 still hasn't been shipped and I can't seem to get customer services to understand this.

We had no notification that the order wasn't delivered in full, so had dismantled our kids old beds to build the new one, so they've been huddled together in 1 spare bed for 2 weeks.

PLEASE can someone send the final box???

Happy to do a proper review once we have the bed - please someone just finish our order or come and take this away and I will order from Dunelm instead.
Great product, easy assembly. Highly recommended
I have still not received my item 2 weeks after placing my order. I have been in email contact with the company and keep being told they will check with the courier. However there tracking number I have been provided shows that the item has never left the sender and has now been cancelled. I am very unhappy about this service and will never use nor recommend this company in the future.
I purchased two hall cabinets but upon arrival my better half decided to change her mind. I rang Noa and Nani to find that I would have to source and pay for the return if said items. I inquired what if they were faulty; I was then informed that if that were the case photos etc would be expected.
The up shot is they don't want you to return the items. You bought it your stuck with it.
I have sourced a courier, but with insurance and additional charges (unless they wont even quote you) I have had to outlay a further £60 to send the unwanted items back.
I will never order from Noa and Nani ever again. This is the kind of customer service where companies fail to understand about repeat business. In the short term, yes, they have made a quick buck, but in the long term, where I would have been a repeat customer spending disposable income, unfortunately I wont now.
The customer service and delivery information have been poor at best. Very unsatisfied customer. E-mailed the company to relay my feelings of my purchase and it still has not been resolved. Will not be using this company again.
Good quality and very easy to assemble shoe rack
This product was damaged and chipped on one side, so after much tooing and froing with the customer services teamed we arranged for a collection and a replacement product. Well the new one is even more damaged than the first, with bits of wood with cracks through it and corners chipped. There’s no instructions and the box looks like it’s been opened before so we feel like we’ve been sent one that has already been returned. Really disappointed with the product and the poor customer service. Not sure I would use Noa and Nani again
I still haven't received the delivery and it's been 4 days. Your staff is very unhelpful and have not been able to track what is missing from the pack which is delaying the delivery. Despite speaking to several people over the days I am still on square one. Pathetic service.
Shocking service! No mattress delivered - had to call and ask why. No stock so little boy was unable to use bed as we had no time to buy a mattress in advance
Very low profile