Nöa and Nani Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani

About Nöa and Nani: Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

"delivered well and was worth the money"
"Quality product and very fair price!"
"Very good, stury and pretty bed. Instructions are easy to follow and each piece supplied was in good condition. Delivery was fab as well!"
"Well pleased with the flagpole,well packed, fast delivery and excellent value for money.I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
"Very good quality. Very happy with the product."
"Swift delivery and very good quality furniture"
"I've bought so much of late, not sure exactly which. But if it was the day bed & trundle underneath, the excellent. My first visitors to use it were my daughter and when she said how comfortable it was, my grandson wanted to sleep on it the next night. I loved the fact it gave maximum sleeper weight. If it was the wing back reclimber chairs then they were equally fantastic and if my hands weren't so shakey I would post a photo"
"We are absolutely delighted with our purchase! Wonderful item, great price and next day delivery - what's not to Love?! Thank you very much!"
"Great Product and outstanding service as always, recommended"
"Prompt delivery and great value!"
"Outstanding item and fantastic prices and service! Will be happy to purchase from them again in the future!!"
"did exactly what I expected, great quality product"
"Lovely item, fast delivery, great service, 5 star ⭐️"
"Excellent product at a really good price."
"For the price of the bed it’s very good. The standard and quality of the bed is excellent. Will recommend to anyone and will purchase again. Thank you"
"Lovely bed, very sturdy - daughter loves it. Head part slightly doesn't fit but doesn't affect use. Fab!"
"These bookcases are very good value for money. I bought one to start with, then bought some more once I had seen how good they were for the money. They are solid wood and a decent size. Putting them together is easier than most self-assembly furniture."
"Arrived fast and very good value for the price"
"Fantastic product and quick delivery"
"We ordered a day bed, there were a few scratches on wood but I emailed the seller and they got back to me straight away and resolved the problem. Nothing was too much for them. Very helpful and will definitely buy again from this seller"
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.90 based on 765 reviews