Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Ordered the bed 3 weeks ago. Only received mattress and bed slats Still waiting on the actual bed with no delivery time confirmed Terrible terrible service
Noa and Nani were just excellent. Quick delivery which is almost unheard of in these times, and the sideboard was easy to build and very high quality, especially for the price.
I have a few pieces of storage furniture from this company and would recommend them to anyone looking for something similar, the company is great, the pieces arrive quickly and are of good quality. I love supporting small businesses and am very impressed with this one!
Lovely well made bed with clear instructions
Such good quality products and they were super fast with delivery aswell. Whats not to love! Definitely recommend x
Excellent products and very efficient communication. I fully recommend.
Delivery was prompt and the bed frame we purchased was excellent quality and easy to assemble, would highly recommend!
Solid, good looking products. Great value. First class customer service.
A lovely company to order from and things arrive really quickly. Makes your house look unique as nobody else that the furniture. & the mid sleeper bunk beds are a god send for my 3 years old and 2 year old son.
I have experienced consistently outstanding service from this company. The delivery is super fast, slick and efficient, and yet it feels like you’re dealing with a cool independent design led company. Their products are on trend, good quality and highly affordable. Definitely recommend.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
This company have been so good.. Very easy to order an delivery was super quick, The table an chairs are very solid an a good size
Great company with fantastic customer service.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Brilliant company, customer service is excellent and were very easy to get hold off when we had a query with our delivery. Helpful staff. I would highly recommend. Thank you :)
Excellent company. Really great quality products and service. Will be using much more in the future. Thank you.
I have three tables from Noa Nani and all have been great additions to our home.
Absolutely brilliant. Would definitely recommend.
I am delighted with my purchases from this company. Good quality furniture, value for money and easy to assemble. Looks great in my new living room.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 30th January 2021
I loved shopping using Noa and Nani. The website is easy to negotiate. The communication is excellent with really good customer service. Delivery was quick and the items I ordered were fantastic value. Thank you!
Amazing experience with Nöa and Nani - would recommend
I bought my daughter Astrid single sleigh bed frame. And we absolutely love it. So well made for such a great price. Easy to follow instructions and just over all easy to order. The bed arrived within a few working days which was just brilliant as most companies take weeks. Highly recommend.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 29th January 2021