Nöa and Nani Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani

About Nöa and Nani: Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

"Well done"
"Excellent product at a great price with fast delivery"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Top quality triple bunk. Would highly recommend."
"Lovely toy box. Excellent quality and fast delivery. Thank you"
"VERY GOOD SEVICE WAS GREAT AND ON TIME OR BEFORE TTHANK YOU VERY MUCH REGARDS TRACEY HOLMES"
"A really first class service and delivery from your eBay site and the table is really good quality and was easy to assemble. Overall absolutely nothing to fault, Thank you"
"I absolutely love my new shoe cupboard, fits perfectly in my hallway and also has plenty of space inside!!!"
"Nice to deal with"
"Thankyou for my order x"
"Lovely well made tables looks very stylish in my home excellent service"
"Vvvvvvvgood."
"Brilliant products and delivery 10/10 service"
"Reasonabl price, quality bed, fast and good delivery time, many thanks"
"Just what I was looking for speedy delivery easily put together would recommend"
"Excellent company would highly recommend"
"Great side table and very good quality. Excellent communication and fast postage. Highly recommended."
"Really lovely furniture, well made and at a great price. Very easy to assemble. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Fast delivery, great communication, excellent value for money. Would recommend this company and will definitely be using you again in the future."
"Exactly what we wanted very pleased"
"Amazing item my little one loves it! Nice strong and sturdy"
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.90 based on 594 reviews