Nöa and Nani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani

About Nöa and Nani: Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

David Owen
Verified Buyer
"I bought two single wooden beds. Delivered on time, put each one together In 15 minutes. Very good value and ideal for kids."
"Beautiful toy box, great value for money!"
"The bed was lovely - delivered when they said it would be and in perfect condition. Easy to put together, and feels sturdy. Great price, great bed and the children love them. Couldn't ask for more. Great value and would recommend"
"Ordering very easy and delivery dates clear. Arrived as expected."
Luco Gamer
Verified Buyer
"Nöa and Nani helped when any issues arrived with the bed, were very honest and helpful, 10/10 would recommend!"
Ken Walker
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money. Relatively easy to build... I did it on my own."
Karla Whitlam
Verified Buyer
"Thankyou for the order it was perfect everything went as planned will definitely recommend!"
M Weatherley
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with purchase & delivery, all very quick & easy to put together & my daughter loves her first proper bed, looks very nice & cosy"
NIGEL BRUNSKILL
Verified Buyer
"Great value prompt delivery good product"
Vicky Bell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and great value for money. Fast delivery and well packaged. Very pleased with my purchase."
"I purchased a bedside cabinet and I’m so pleased with the modern Look and quality of the wood. Very easy to put together and looks great"
"Arrived quickly, clear instructions and looks great once together. 100% recommended"
Janet Akins
Verified Buyer
"Lovely bed, looks great although trundle was a little tricky to put together"
"I still have not received my order."
Robert Trajcevski
Verified Buyer
"Instructions were not clear so you need common sense to complete the build.. and a wife to tell you what to do."
Lisa Cornish
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, easy to read instructions and a great product"
David Elsdon
Verified Buyer
"I bought a cabin bed with slide and princess tower from Noa and Nani. Communications on delivery were great, the instructions were clear and it was really appreciated to have all the components and the bags of screws numbered, and generally the quality seems good too."
Samantha Garrett
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a great price"
"Fast delivery very sturdy bed son loves it."
Jamie Daly
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the triple bunk bed and now have one very happy little girl. would I highly recommend amazing product at an amazing price, thank you."
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.86 based on 361 reviews