Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Louise Joned
Eleanor Evans
grace betts
Gulzar Merchant
More Photos & Videos
Shocking customer service, the bed comes from another company JadeBay. I ordered this bed on Wednesday 9th September and paid for next day delivery (which would have been Friday 11th.) I am still waiting to receive the bed 18th September. I have had numerous conversations with customer service and have been promised it will be delivered over and over it is finally due on the 21st September. I paid for next day delivery! They have refunded, however I could go on website and order this bed to be delivered tomorrow. They are making me wait and I have had to contact the deliver company. They have sent me the overlay and bed slats with a different delivery company. Why not the whole order! I would 100% not recommend.
Two weeks and still waiting for the delivery of the mattress, they have only delivered the bed which is, of course, no use without the mattress!!!
The service of this place is appalling, not only they don't have a direct contact number for customers to call and enquire about orders placed but they do very little to correct mistakes or assist customers with their purchases.

I ordered the Kara single bed and the deluxe mattress that goes with it two weeks ago and they have only delivered the bed, I am still waiting for the mattress to be delivered!
Also, the bed is not the colour I wanted and even though I informed them of this error on the same day the order was made they've done very little, if not close to nothing to help me fix this mistake.
Awful customer service!
Have purchased shoe storage, single bed and bistro table within the last month and impressed with the quality of all. Great service too!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020 Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I'm hoping to perhaps get some attention from your customer support team. I'm sure the bed is lovely, but I'm still waiting for it.

Order #80954 placed April 20th. 2 boxes of 4 delivered on 22nd April. Since then we have sent perhaps 15 emails to customer service (phone lines down) and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED FULL ORDER. Box 3 of 4 arrived yesterday, but box 4 still hasn't been shipped and I can't seem to get customer services to understand this.

We had no notification that the order wasn't delivered in full, so had dismantled our kids old beds to build the new one, so they've been huddled together in 1 spare bed for 2 weeks.

PLEASE can someone send the final box???

Happy to do a proper review once we have the bed - please someone just finish our order or come and take this away and I will order from Dunelm instead.
Lovely bed. Seems sturdy. Bought for my 10 year old. Think the paint will chip fairly easy if you are not careful. Deducted one star as wasn't made aware the bed frame arrived on separate days. We took down our daughters old bed ready to make this one only to realise after opening the box that we only had half a bed. Had to wait another week for the other half of the bed to arrive so daughter had to sleep on mattress on the floor as her old bed wouldn't go back together.
Excellent product. Nice low price would buy again.
I really like the toy storage box i purchased. Really good quality, nice and sturdy. It can get scuff marked when the kids play with it, especially as I got a white one, however I have found that using a rubber/eraser takes the marks right off. I'm generally happy with the box!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Fast delivery and very good condition
Excellent quality
Very good quality furniture. Well packaged and fast posting.
I always love what i buy from them.
Good service, nice solid beds and easy instructions. I would buy again.
Excellent service
excellent product, excellent service
Thank You for quick delivery, excellent shoe rack keeping our family shoes tidy and organised.
Excellent and quick service.
A good saving on an clearance item,it was in pristine condition on arrival and delivered promptly.Highly recommended seller.
Excellent, would buy again.
Very good to deal with very efficient.
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews