Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Olivia Morgan
Martin McCann
Jenna Lavender
Danielle Chapman
Danielle Chapman
Lewis Jones
Lewis Jones
Safely received our lovely storage bench, and it was quickly dispatched.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Really pleased with the design and how quickly it could arrive. Bought three pieces of the Otto set. All three turned up with chips, scratches and dents. It was all well packaged and we’re happy with the overall quality but disappointed with the damage. Customer service offered to replace the parts damaged but then said we’d have to be sent the entire piece again and then send back the rest which we could face again. Also, the drawer size is very small- in the 6 drawer set you can fit about 4 T-shirt’s in each drawer max which isn’t very practical for two people.
Lovely table slight damage from the carrier no fault of the company problem solved very promptly and very easy to do so.
Very pleased with the items.
We have the Christopher Tree house so wanted something similar for our 3 year. He absolutely loves it. Made very similar but doesn’t have the roof.
Nöa and Nani 4 star review on 13th September 2021
I usually have no problems when ordering items from you however this time I received two Toyboxes which hinges on the lid was not measured up correctly. Resulting in the lid not sitting onto the box without it nearly breaking and splitting the wood. I had to re drill four wholes into both Toyboxes which should never have to happen.
I bought a storage unit for my daughter, it was a great price and very easy to put together. I was expecting delivery to be 5 days, but it came in 2 days and delivery was free!!! I will definitely be shopping again!
I had never heard of this company before, but was very pleased with my experience with them. The website is very easy to use, the products look very stylish and the item I purchased was very good quality and easy to assemble The item arrived very quickly, the delivery drivers kept us updated and were very pleasant. All in all a very positive experience. I would recommend this company, and hope to use them again in the future!
Really good quality product and delivered much quicker than expected! Really pleased with the bedside table, would order from here again
Very pleased with the table and chairs as it fits perfectly in our small space. Customer service was incredible as one of the items had been damaged and they responded and sent the new item within the next couple of days. Would defiantly purchase from again
Delivery came in parts with poor communication. Second delivery was late and not in the time slot communicated. So had to wait around as no new time slot could be given. Then the product sent was incorrect. Response to emails was slow so I now have a half built bed while I wait for the correct parts to arrive. There is also damage to some of the wood but it just isn’t worth the hassle to get replaced.
Have not recieved my purchase am now waiting for a refund. Very stressful to get in touch with!
A fantastic bed - great quality & fits perfectly in our daughters box room! Love that it's slightly higher than other mid sleepers. It gives our 6yr old a little more room under the bed as she gets bigger. Would highly recommended 👌
The toy box is perfect in the size and quality just very disappointed in the little chip on the lid that is visible! This was a surprise gift for our son for our first grandchild so wanted it to be perfect.
I am still waiting for the Stow Tallboy unit
Delivery was excellent and the bed was easy to put together.
Well made pieces of furniture. Look great in my girls rooms. Super quick delivery too
it looks good but difficult to assemble.
Really happy with the bunk bed we ordered. Good quality, mattress is excellent.
They sell great products and really care about their customers experience.
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.76 based on 1,188 reviews