Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Luke Hill
Sarah Tomlinson
Nöa and Nani 4 star review on 28th May 2020
Colin Beveridge
Helen Flint
Shaun pocklington
Catherine Phillipson
More Photos & Videos
Have purchased shoe storage, single bed and bistro table within the last month and impressed with the quality of all. Great service too!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020 Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I'm hoping to perhaps get some attention from your customer support team. I'm sure the bed is lovely, but I'm still waiting for it.

Order #80954 placed April 20th. 2 boxes of 4 delivered on 22nd April. Since then we have sent perhaps 15 emails to customer service (phone lines down) and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED FULL ORDER. Box 3 of 4 arrived yesterday, but box 4 still hasn't been shipped and I can't seem to get customer services to understand this.

We had no notification that the order wasn't delivered in full, so had dismantled our kids old beds to build the new one, so they've been huddled together in 1 spare bed for 2 weeks.

PLEASE can someone send the final box???

Happy to do a proper review once we have the bed - please someone just finish our order or come and take this away and I will order from Dunelm instead.
Lovely bed. Seems sturdy. Bought for my 10 year old. Think the paint will chip fairly easy if you are not careful. Deducted one star as wasn't made aware the bed frame arrived on separate days. We took down our daughters old bed ready to make this one only to realise after opening the box that we only had half a bed. Had to wait another week for the other half of the bed to arrive so daughter had to sleep on mattress on the floor as her old bed wouldn't go back together.
Excellent product. Nice low price would buy again.
I really like the toy storage box i purchased. Really good quality, nice and sturdy. It can get scuff marked when the kids play with it, especially as I got a white one, however I have found that using a rubber/eraser takes the marks right off. I'm generally happy with the box!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Fast delivery and very good condition
Excellent quality
Very good quality furniture. Well packaged and fast posting.
I always love what i buy from them.
Good service, nice solid beds and easy instructions. I would buy again.
Excellent service
excellent product, excellent service
Thank You for quick delivery, excellent shoe rack keeping our family shoes tidy and organised.
Excellent and quick service.
A good saving on an clearance item,it was in pristine condition on arrival and delivered promptly.Highly recommended seller.
Excellent, would buy again.
Very good to deal with very efficient.
Very fast delivery, great communication and as described.
Item as described. Good quality item and easy to build
I am very pleased with and for the price was not expecting a real wood table.
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.89 based on 939 reviews