Nöa and Nani Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani

About Nöa and Nani: Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

"Ordered the Campervan Mid Sleeper in the Thor model. Thoroughly impressed with the quality, my little boy loves it and delivery was very quick so thumbs up all round. Thankyou x"
"I bought two single wooden beds. Delivered on time, put each one together In 15 minutes. Very good value and ideal for kids."
"Beautiful toy box, great value for money!"
"The bed was lovely - delivered when they said it would be and in perfect condition. Easy to put together, and feels sturdy. Great price, great bed and the children love them. Couldn't ask for more. Great value and would recommend"
"Ordering very easy and delivery dates clear. Arrived as expected."
"Nöa and Nani helped when any issues arrived with the bed, were very honest and helpful, 10/10 would recommend!"
"Good value for money. Relatively easy to build... I did it on my own."
"Thankyou for the order it was perfect everything went as planned will definitely recommend!"
"Very impressed with purchase & delivery, all very quick & easy to put together & my daughter loves her first proper bed, looks very nice & cosy"
"Great value prompt delivery good product"
"Excellent product and great value for money. Fast delivery and well packaged. Very pleased with my purchase."
"I purchased a bedside cabinet and I’m so pleased with the modern Look and quality of the wood. Very easy to put together and looks great"
"Arrived quickly, clear instructions and looks great once together. 100% recommended"
"Lovely bed, looks great although trundle was a little tricky to put together"
"I still have not received my order."
"Instructions were not clear so you need common sense to complete the build.. and a wife to tell you what to do."
"Fast delivery, easy to read instructions and a great product"
"I bought a cabin bed with slide and princess tower from Noa and Nani. Communications on delivery were great, the instructions were clear and it was really appreciated to have all the components and the bags of screws numbered, and generally the quality seems good too."
"Fast delivery and a great price"
"Fast delivery very sturdy bed son loves it."
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.86 based on 362 reviews