Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Hayley Starkings
Daniel Bater
Great company, informative product descriptions that mirror the physical product that are to the high standard expected.
Great company. Delivery on time, all parts there and nothing damaged. I bought a beautiful sleigh bed from them and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Great products, reasonably priced and quickly delivered.
I was new to Nöa and Nani, but they have a lovely selection of products. I was looking for a slim shoe cabinet for my narrow hallway to tidy away the children’s shoes. I found the perfect one. The website, ordering & payment system was clear & easy to use, and delivery was fast. The cabinet had very clear build instructions, and it looks fantastic, and is extremely useful - what more can you ask! Plus the children are using it every day. Thank you Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Beautiful products and great company. Strongly recommend it. Very happy with my purchase.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Loved this bed for my granddaughter, she loves it too, easy to assemble, nice and comfortable. Quick delivery too
Recommend
I am absolutely delighted with my purchases from this company. Great quality and very stylish. Amazing service and will definitely buy from again.
Professional and quick to answer any inquiries. Beautiful products very high quality and easy assembly instructions. Defiantly will use this company again.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 1st January 2021
I was absolutely thrilled with the bed and mattress I ordered from Noa & Nani, and so impressed with the service too. Delivery was prompt, the products were really reasonably priced - particularly as they're fantastic quality. I'll be shopping here again!
Briliand companies. Early delivery, very good customer services. Furniture quality very good. Recommend to every one
I am very happy to have found this company. The quality of the items is amazing and for a good price. I can only reccomend it.
Great company, fantasic service, brilliant products, timely delivery, quality furniture. Highly recommend,.
Quick order no issues very fast delivery and very happy with the beds i purchased. 5 star company
Great company ! Delivery of my items were quicker then expected & items were just as described ! Would recommend to friends & family !
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Noa and Nani are a great company with a quick service. I have been extremely happy how helpful they have been with my purchases. Thank you it's been a pleasure shopping with you guys :)
I came across Nöa & Nani by luck. Their selection of products really grabbed my attention. I ordered a Bunk Bed and the overall shopping experience was great. I was informed of the delivery process regularly and it arrived exactly when they said it would. Great experience. Great product. Will defo use them again. A+
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Excellent company. I love the website and range of products. Purchased a few things now and cannot fault the service- fast delivery and quality goods. Will defo purchase again and recommend this company!!!
Good quality product, easy to assemble and has been very durable. Fantastic customer service - we had a small problem with an incomplete delivery and this was resolved very quickly. Would recommend!
Easy to use website, super fast deliver and good value for money products. Really impressed
Good quality furniture, definitely a bargain and amazing costumer service!
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 976 reviews