Noa and Nani Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Noa and Nani

About Noa and Nani: Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Andrew Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Great product and service with good value for money"
Victoria Fenner
Verified Buyer
"Best bed for the money as my daughter is coming 4 and the other beds I felt were a bit dangerous with slide for her age group. She absolutely loves the design and is not a cheap frame either. Delivery wasnt long and came on time too"
"Super speedy delivery, good quality wooden bed, all items well packaged, clear and simple instructions! Would order from again :)"
Jennifer Jones
Verified Buyer
"i received goods on time,comfortable and lovely colour,plus good price"
Jessica Oakes
Verified Buyer
"Perfect item and service"
Lynzie Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic bed good quality and easy to build"
Andrew Lowe
Verified Buyer
"First class service - fast delivery - and really good quality furniture at a very reasonable price"
Edward Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with quick delivery and good communication. Would use again"
Victoria Reid
Verified Buyer
"Item was as described and looks great"
Jade Randall
Verified Buyer
"Made mr very happy my son sleeps in hes own bed now thank you very much xx"
Serpil Mcguire
Verified Buyer
"It’s is stunning hallway storage, complements our hallway, would highly recommend this company, very pleased with their service, thank you kindly."
Derek Andrews
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely pleased at how quickly the bed arrived. It was extremely easy to put together with the clear instructions. The finished bed was lovely to look at and fitted the room exactly as we hoped!"
Nicholas Ashley
Verified Buyer
"The bed is fantastic. Good quality, and my son loves it."
Martin Todd
"Bought various furniture items from them and there was a few issues,but they responded quickly and resolved the problems efficiently."
Hayley Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"I brought this astrid single bed with sleigh design for my daughter. She loves it! It was really easy to put together and is very sturdy. I was very impressed with the quality of this bed. I would defiantly recommend this product."
Vanessa Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Matressess arrived on schedule. Wrapped well. Was supposed to get an idea of day/time but ups just turned up when out and could not leave. I work so delivery slot is vital, should not just turn up."
Colin Hemmings
Verified Buyer
"I bought a tallboy for the bathroom. It was delivered very quickly. Communication was great from the clearance centre. It is a good and sturdy product, although flat pack it was supplied with easy to understand instructions and was easy to assemble. More importantly, it was a great price too. Thank you."
"The single bed frame is lovely, easy to build and great quality for an affordable price."
Alan Mayfield
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery great value for money thank you"
DAVID BOLTON
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great communication and fast delivery. Very professional."
Noa and Nani is rated 4.92 based on 271 reviews