Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Lovely bed. Seems sturdy. Bought for my 10 year old. Think the paint will chip fairly easy if you are not careful. Deducted one star as wasn't made aware the bed frame arrived on separate days. We took down our daughters old bed ready to make this one only to realise after opening the box that we only had half a bed. Had to wait another week for the other half of the bed to arrive so daughter had to sleep on mattress on the floor as her old bed wouldn't go back together.
Item as described. Good quality item and easy to build
Excellent product and service. Only downside was that we didn’t receive enough screws, so had to use some of our own!
But the bed looks fab now it’s been built.
The bed was easy to order although didn’t come next day as is plastered all over their website. My daughter loves the bed especially the slide and it seemed relatively easy to put together. There are a few marks on the bed so it appears a little ‘rustic’ but for the price I’m not worried. We had no dispatch email and the bed was just abandoned outside our house one afternoon which I wasn’t happy about, it could have easily been taken.
Overall we’re happy with it all but not with the delivery.
Great service, as described and good communication!
Good quality and nice looking, it wud be good to have coloured and detailed assembly instructions.
Nöa & Nani were clear and straightforward. There was an issue with the delivery of my shoe rack and they responded to my concern by shipping a new one immediately. Came with minimal packaging, nothing fancy, took ten minutes to assemble. Voila, a simple shoe rack. Thanks!
Item slightly damaged but discount given.
Great seller and item was lovely
Quality is okay, a couple of holes drilled in the wrong place. Good storage, exactly what I was looking for.
Lovely bed, very sturdy - daughter loves it. Head part slightly doesn't fit but doesn't affect use. Fab!
A bit flimsy but ok for the money. The trundle mattress needs to be very thin and one of the slats has broken very easily. The bed was easy to put together, all parts present and correct and looks good now it’s up.
The single bed was good value for money, the instructions for building it were clear and well written. We did have to widen a couple of holes on the headboard with a drill as they were pre-drilled a couple of sizes too small.
Arrived on time in fact early and as described.
Very good, pleased with the result.
For the money - they are ok
Amazing. One of the easiest flat packs I've ever put up. Very good instructions and clearly labelled items. My only criticism is the cam bolts are quite cheap and easily broken so care must be taken using them
Reasonabl price, quality bed, fast and good delivery time, many thanks
Looks good and easy to put up
Service was quick and friendly
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews