Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Fabulous price for a sturdy bit of kit! Fast delivery and very well packaged! So good we bought two!!
The bed was easy to order although didn’t come next day as is plastered all over their website. My daughter loves the bed especially the slide and it seemed relatively easy to put together. There are a few marks on the bed so it appears a little ‘rustic’ but for the price I’m not worried. We had no dispatch email and the bed was just abandoned outside our house one afternoon which I wasn’t happy about, it could have easily been taken. Overall we’re happy with it all but not with the delivery.
Great service, as described and good communication!
Excellent service - excellent quality - will definitely shop again on your website - Customer Service was way above the usual - Trudy Coughlin
I have still not received my item 2 weeks after placing my order. I have been in email contact with the company and keep being told they will check with the courier. However there tracking number I have been provided shows that the item has never left the sender and has now been cancelled. I am very unhappy about this service and will never use nor recommend this company in the future.
I purchased two hall cabinets but upon arrival my better half decided to change her mind. I rang Noa and Nani to find that I would have to source and pay for the return if said items. I inquired what if they were faulty; I was then informed that if that were the case photos etc would be expected. The up shot is they don't want you to return the items. You bought it your stuck with it. I have sourced a courier, but with insurance and additional charges (unless they wont even quote you) I have had to outlay a further £60 to send the unwanted items back. I will never order from Noa and Nani ever again. This is the kind of customer service where companies fail to understand about repeat business. In the short term, yes, they have made a quick buck, but in the long term, where I would have been a repeat customer spending disposable income, unfortunately I wont now.
Thankyou for my order it arrived very quickly xx
We ordered a new bed for our little boy he wanted a house bed. He was very happy with his new bed and so was we it was delivered sooner than expected and was put together in no time on my own.
Great company, great product communication with customers absolutely brilliant, 100% recommendation
The bed is amazing and very easy to put together.It looks expensive. The price was very good ..a nice price for it. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice looking bed for a good price.
Great service great product definitely would recommend and order again 👍👍
Great service 😊
Very good, item as discribed and better. arrived on time. Perfect for my daughters bunk bed. Thanks
Excellent service
Can not fault the customer service of these people. The order was processed and delivered in the blink of an eye! Products good quality and at a fantastic price. Have already passed their details onto friends and family who have also placed orders.
Very good quality bed. Well packaged and easy to build. Would recommend to anyone
Good quality and nice looking, it wud be good to have coloured and detailed assembly instructions.
Brilliant service and great product. Will definitely buy again from Noa and Nani.
Purchased a 20ft flag pole which my opinion is excellent quality for the price I paid .l would highly recommend the clearance center for value quality and service .
Arrived really quickly and very well packaged. Took no time to put together and it's looks great and it's just perfect for what I wanted it for.
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.89 based on 936 reviews