Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Mark Inman
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Joanne smith
More Photos & Videos
Have purchased shoe storage, single bed and bistro table within the last month and impressed with the quality of all. Great service too!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020 Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Excellent product. Nice low price would buy again.
I really like the toy storage box i purchased. Really good quality, nice and sturdy. It can get scuff marked when the kids play with it, especially as I got a white one, however I have found that using a rubber/eraser takes the marks right off. I'm generally happy with the box!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Fast delivery and very good condition
Excellent quality
Very good quality furniture. Well packaged and fast posting.
I always love what i buy from them.
Good service, nice solid beds and easy instructions. I would buy again.
Excellent service
excellent product, excellent service
Thank You for quick delivery, excellent shoe rack keeping our family shoes tidy and organised.
Excellent and quick service.
A good saving on an clearance item,it was in pristine condition on arrival and delivered promptly.Highly recommended seller.
Excellent, would buy again.
Very good to deal with very efficient.
Very fast delivery, great communication and as described.
I am very pleased with and for the price was not expecting a real wood table.
great brand my beds and table are from them using it 5 years now and more then happy
I was very impressed with the service offered by Noa and Nani on EBay. The item - a wooden shoe rack was a third of the price offered by other sellers and was of excellent quality. It arrived very quickly after ordering and was very well packaged. I have no qualms in recommending them.
Many thanks.
An excellent product - already well used
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews