NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
They were very helpful when I called up to speak with them about my order over the phone. They didn't have enough of the trophies that I wanted in stock, so they offered me the size up for the same price. Trophies were delivered on time and were packaged very well. Would use again!
Excellent service and top quality products
Fab - I can send a phot from kenya school if you tell me how. Top service and happy from No Strings International
Very excellent service the gift which was for my best friend arrived within 2 days or ordering it. And very happy with the final product. Overall I would definitely recommend Ur service to anyone who is looking for such a amazing product.
This is the second time I've used NE trophies and would recommend them to anyone. Great quality products with on time delivery and all at a more than reasonable price.
As expected, on time
4 trophies arrived ahead of delivery schedule, looked great, first class customer service. Thank you will definitely use again.
My orders where under the sent thank you very much very good quality
Great value for money and a great personal touch with a note and sweets inside the package on delivery. Would highly recommend.
Great service and great value for money
Fantastic customer service and such a speedy delivery!! I was expecting around a week to be delivered, & my order (very personalised too!) arrived within 2 days! Thank you
Superb quality, with very quick delivery. Thankyou
Super fast delivery. Good value for money. Will be using the service again
Excellent service
Absolutely fantastic service ordered on a sun night and it was here by Tuesday! Would definitely recommend them to anyone
Excellent service, will use again.
Such good value for money and the trophies are adorable. Gave 3 engraved ones to students and cost around £4 👍🏽
Great product, Great Service. Thankyou
First class service. My trophy was ordered online through a clear and easy to use website Communication was very good and pleasant. The trophy arrived as promised and looks great. Many thanks
Excellent service. Quick and easy delivery, perfectly engraved and with very little hassle. Thanks!
NE Trophies is rated 4.94 based on 266 reviews