NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
The trophy was well made and was aesthetically pleasing. the quality was first class. The recipient was very impressed and the trophy now sits pride of place on his bookshelf.
Value for money great service left late to order but mentioned to staff and was delivered pronto. Excellent product and service
The whole process was extremely professional and easy to deal with. The product is great quality and supplier communication was excellent
Always precise with a quick turnaround! The products are gorgeous!!!!
Good quality and very helpful and friendly staff
Thank you so much for your help with sourcing the right colours and style. I’m thrilled with the final product thank you.
Excellent, crisp lettering and very fast turnaround. Recommended. I will use NE Trophies again. (The enclosed packet of Haribo sweets was a nice, unexpected touch.)
Hello Tim,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear you are happy with your item, I will pass your review onto our engraving team who take great pride in their work.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Emily
Perfectly made and super fast delivery!
Delivered what we wanted in record time.
Excellent and quick Service
Was very happy when I received the dog tag necklaces the daughter and grandchildren loved them would use you again
The small bronze plaque was not for a trophy but was the label for a framed photograph - and it is excellent!
First class service, got exactly what I ordered, with a nice personal touch.
Their was a problem but was sorted out straight away very pleased with the service and would use again šŸ˜Š
Very good , just what I needed
Super fast delivery. Excellent trophy and great value for money, very good customer service. Company is well recommended by me. Liked the little bag of treats. Thank You xx
Hello Joan,

Thank you for your review and order! We are so glad to hear that you like your trophy and our customer service.

Our team always aim to go above and beyond even for the smallest of requests so thank you for noticing!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Just excellent
Excellent service, engraving done accurately and to a very high standard and was speedily delivered.
As shown and arrived on time . Nice touch with the sweets
I ordered some personalised items with express delivery on the Monday and my order was with me by Wednesday/Thursday. Absolutely loved my items and the quality was great. I emailed into the office to state that my items were needed by a certain date and I got a very fast, professional and helpful response. I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone. Thank you again
Hello Lauren,

Thank you for your order and review. I'm so glad to hear it arrived so promptly and you are happy with our customer service team!

I will pass this onto our team who will be very happy to hear, they always go above and beyond for any request! So thank you for noticing!

If we can ever be of any asistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 913 reviews