NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Delivered quickly and exactly as requested
I only required a small engraved plaque to update a trophy, the service was excellent.
Excellent service!
Exactly what I wanted. Good quality and arrived as expected.

Received trophy..very impressed. Was a replacement for a broken trophy and was even better than original. Son loved it. Will definitely recommend you to anybody. Fast efficient and friendly service and very good price.
Easy to place the order, swift dispatch and delivery. Good quality engraving. A box would’ve been nice though rather than just bubble wrap.
Amazing trophy. Great for what we needed it for. Built well
Love the trophy, great price and super fast delivery
there was a slight problem which was quickly rectified with a phone call from NE TROPHIES . arrived in good time. and was as advertised, and of good quality. would recommend to others
Hi Philip,

Thank you for order and review, we are so glad to hear that your problem was sorted straight away!

Thank you for your recomendation, as a small business we really appreciate this and rely on return customers!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Excellent service
Good price, excellent quality and very fast dispatch - will definitely use again!
Very good customer service. The quality of the awards was excellent.
Excellent service: item as expected and next day delivery. Recommended
Brilliant service and really pleased with my purchase
North East Trophies were fantastic, the service was so fast and the product was spot on, I would use them again,
Margaret Glancy
Great service,just so easy to follow on line instructions, fast response,thanks you
NE Trophies 5 star review on 30th October 2020 NE Trophies 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Hi Tricia,

Wow - this is amazing! Thank you for trusting us to be the finishing pieces.

If we can ever be of any assistance again please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
Absolutely fabulous. I ordered a glass trophy from the team at NE Trophies after the restaurant I work for won an award. My design wasn't quite right, and they happily edited and adjusted it for me totally free of charge. We were shocked by how low the price was, and even more so when it came with free shipping. The quality of the product was amazing and arrived really quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to place another order should we be fortunate enough to win more awards. The team couldn't do enough to help.
Hello George,

Thank you for your order and great review - our team always aim to go above and beyond no matter the request so thank you for noticing!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the trophy and to hear it arrived so promptly. We always try to be as competitive as possible with our prices as it's only fair to give our customers the best deal possible.
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Emily
Fantastic service. Friendly, professional and fast. Great quality products too. Will definitely use again. Thanks so much.
Excellent service. I wanted a lovely box to keep some momentos from my wedding. It was perfect and just what I wanted.
So happy to help a small business
Selected trophies were out of stock so offered a free upgrade to the same trophy in a bigger size. Request for silver engraving plates was no problem whatsoever. They arrived in neat, padded boxes the next day!! Purchased for school and Sixth Form students LOVE them, which is no mean feat! Absolutely faultless customer service and quality products! NET is now my ‘go to’ company. Would highly recommend!
Hello Marie,

Thank you for your order and review. I'm sorry to hear the original items weren't available but I'm glad we were able to offer you a suitable upgrade! I will pass your review onto our customer service team who will be very happy to hear!

if we can be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 913 reviews